WoL Help Topic

Shelby_Polo

As for your spy rate, you're probably just unlucky. I just spied on all lvls of wildland from lvl 3-9 and only failed once on the lvl 6. Also upgrading your spy base to lvl 2 will apparently give you a succes rate of 100%.

I upgraded my spy base to lvl 2 but one still got killed. Next upgrade says success rate is 110%, hmm... <_<

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for your spy rate, you're probably just unlucky. I just spied on all lvls of wildland from lvl 3-9 and only failed once on the lvl 6. Also upgrading your spy base to lvl 2 will apparently give you a succes rate of 100%.

I upgraded my spy base to lvl 2 but one still got killed. Next upgrade says success rate is 110%, hmm... <_<

Watchtowers lower the chances of Spying, starting by 20%+(10%*Level), when your spied against. I believe that Wildlands too have this ability but it's 10% per wildland level, although that is only speculation.

As for the Labour Bill Discussion - That will be the only Item that I will buy from their shop, it's agonisingly painful not being able to do 5 at once.

1yrb49.jpg

I believe that is the "default" success rate, and is reduced by stuff such as watchtowers.

Quick question: right now I'm trying to get the Qingfeng(sp?) sword, so I have to attack level 3 wildlands. Would occupying them count for the task? Or do I have to invade, then occupy?

I'm asking this for the daily quests too.

22031_s.gif

I believe that is the "default" success rate, and is reduced by stuff such as watchtowers.

Quick question: right now I'm trying to get the Qingfeng(sp?) sword, so I have to attack level 3 wildlands. Would occupying them count for the task? Or do I have to invade, then occupy?

For the daily tasks you have to invade; I've occupied and didn't complete the task before. I'm guessing its the same thing for the sword.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

For the daily tasks you have to invade; I've occupied and didn't complete the task before. I'm guessing its the same thing for the sword.

No, you can get the sword by occuping, too:

lvl3occ.jpg

[404] Signature not found.

lvl3occ.jpg

Ok I was wrong. How many level 3 wildlands did you invade before you got that?

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

[hide]

lvl3occ.jpg

Ok I was wrong. How many level 3 wildlands did you invade before you got that?

[/hide]

I want to know too, Invaded 5 so far with no luck :/

22031_s.gif

I have two captured legends. Whenever I try to do anything with them (one of them has enough XP to level up), I get the "Legend not found" error. Also, how do I upgrade them from prisoners?

I have two captured legends. Whenever I try to do anything with them (one of them has enough XP to level up), I get the "Legend not found" error. Also, how do I upgrade them from prisoners?

You have to 'summon' them. In other words, you have to pay them in order to join you and take them off of 'prisoner' status.

rssig2.png

You have to 'summon' them. In other words, you have to pay them in order to join you and take them off of 'prisoner' status.

And be aware that their loyalty is pretty low to begin with (I believe the one I summoned started at like 50% loyalty and I had to waste some extra money to get it up to a more suitable level (but that's not keeping me from holding two more prisoner just in case I feel I need them :wink: :razz: ).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

And be aware that their loyalty is pretty low to begin with (I believe the one I summoned started at like 50% loyalty and I had to waste some extra money to get it up to a more suitable level (but that's not keeping me from holding two more prisoner just in case I feel I need them :wink: :razz: ).

just make sure that once you summon them, you raise their loyalty asap or it will get more expensive

atm i suggest using only gold as the other items are all needed for aspiration tasks

just make sure that once you summon them, you raise their loyalty asap or it will get more expensive

atm i suggest using only gold as the other items are all needed for aspiration tasks

Be careful with raising their loyalty though. You need the same stuff to raise loyalty to get beyond the position of junior prefect.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Yeah, I'm basically using the task list to guide me through the game. I got a golden bead from an invasion, and I'm hanging on to it for one of those tasks.

I just build a sub-city close to my capital. Could someone give me some advice as to how I should start building it up? I'm currently focussing on the resources because it's hard to construct a new city without the constant boosts you were able to get from a task... Any advice is appreciated. :thumbup:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I just build a sub-city close to my capital. Could someone give me some advice as to how I should start building it up? I'm currently focussing on the resources because it's hard to construct a new city without the constant boosts you were able to get from a task... Any advice is appreciated. :thumbup:

Having a high leveled stable in your main city will give you the ability to transfer resources between your cities (and between allience cities at a high enough rank) for free at a transport time of 2:00 per square. This will give you the ability to send resources over to your second city in the thousands and help build it up.

I'd reccommend building enough villages to get your Gold in the clear (the legend you sent to fortify the city will require pay from the new city) and then focus on some basic resources - into the 1000's atleast. Once that is done it's fair game I suppose, Good Luck.

1yrb49.jpg

Thank a lot, I'll invest some time upgrading my stables :thumbup:

I have another question: does a new city have the 'new player bonus' or can it be attacked right away?

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

Thank a lot, I'll invest some time upgrading my stables :thumbup:

I have another question: does a new city have the 'new player bonus' or can it be attacked right away?

If you build a sub-city, it does not have a new player bonus; those are for each account.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Thought so, just read it somewhere and didn't quite believe it. Anyways thanks for the answers, the new city is slowly getting some shape. :wink:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

For my second city, should I focus mainly on resources and army, or build a second main city?

Really for whatever your plans are, pump resources into resource production so the city can help itself, and not require constant transport from your main one.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

Alright so I have 40 Jcreds left, and I was thinking about upgrading my market to ~lvl 10 and buy a load of resources, but I was wondering if someone knows of something better to spend them on. I have plenty of gold btw, so buying the resources isn't a problem..

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

Anybody know what the consequences of being beaten by another player are? Do you lose resources or troops, or is it just that the other person gains rep?

And is it better to use archers or swordsmen when you are attacking level 3-5 wildlands?

2Xeo5.png

What you lose depends on your defensive strategy. You can choose to fortify inside your city and lose resources or gold. You can also choose to 'ride out' with the legends you set for that, you will lose resources (or gold depending on your strategy) if your set legends and troops fail to defeat the attacking army.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg