WoL Help Topic

Shelby_Polo

ok right when this game first game out i tried to play it uploaded all the stuff i needs but it would load all the way but would never let me play has anyone had this and does anyone know what i could do to fix this problem

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok right when this game first game out i tried to play it uploaded all the stuff i needs but it would load all the way but would never let me play has anyone had this and does anyone know what i could do to fix this problem

Do you have the newest version of flash? Don't know if that would help or not but it's worth a try.

Has anyone been able to get onto the Imperial Palace server at all today? I know it was down for maintenance this morning but I still can't get on now. I keep getting a "Connection Lost" error on the loading screen. :?

Do you have the newest version of flash? Don't know if that would help or not but it's worth a try.

Has anyone been able to get onto the Imperial Palace server at all today? I know it was down for maintenance this morning but I still can't get on now. I keep getting a "Connection Lost" error on the loading screen. :?

Close the browser then retry.

Hey guys, looking for the best way(s) to incur gold. I am currently raising my population but beyond that I am / could be clueless. Any help? :)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Hey guys, looking for the best way(s) to incur gold. I am currently raising my population but beyond that I am / could be clueless. Any help? :)

Occupy enemy cities instead of raiding them, that gives gold instead of resources ;)

Occupy enemy cities instead of raiding them, that gives gold instead of resources ;)

Just don't occupy anybody who you think might have a good resource output and is close to you and hasn't logged on in a while. You wouldn't want their descent to get too high, then become useless to you and in your way.

Stellactic.gif

Just don't occupy anybody who you think might have a good resource output and is close to you and hasn't logged on in a while. You wouldn't want their descent to get too high, then become useless to you and in your way.

Active higher-rep players should be good, as long as you are sure you can beat them if they retaliate :P

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a broad question but what would be the fastest way to get 4 silk yarns, 3 azure stones, and a sky stone? I need them for my next aspiration but I can't seem to get any. :-?

First of all, do the diagram every day if you can. If you get a coffer, easy way for a good jewel.

Also, try and farm as many wildlands with archers. I've gotten a few silk yarns for levels 4-6 wildlands, and a sky stone from a level 8. Since you're already ministrel prefect, you can exchange lower jewels for higher ones, so start exchanging the lowers ones you get from bobs and farming.

Since you can change silk yarns into azure stones and the like, stop exchanging when you get to silk yarns, and just stockpile on those, since you can exchange for higher jewels anytime. The most important thing is that sky stones take up the exact same amount of level 3 meteors as azure stones, just extra meteor 1 and 2. So try to use meteors for the sky stone, not the azures. Definitely not the silk.

andrewgg.png

goldenhorde.png

WOL Name: Sancren, Royal Garden

Sanmyth, King's Destiny

Send me a friend invite!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a Lockbox but I have no diagram to open it. Is there any other way to get a diagram besides buying one for Jcredits?

You can get one from the daily manouvres task as a Senior prefect, from a legacy scroll task or very rarely from invading wildlands.

Just got a Lockbox but I have no diagram to open it. Is there any other way to get a diagram besides buying one for Jcredits?

You can get one from the daily manouvres task as a Senior prefect, from a legacy scroll task or very rarely from invading wildlands.

I understand that Jagex is looking into the lockbox/diagram drop rates issue, so we can expect them to up the droprate of diagrams maybe within the next year or so (hopefully within the month, but we all know how that works).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I understand that Jagex is looking into the lockbox/diagram drop rates issue, so we can expect them to up the droprate of diagrams maybe within the next year or so (hopefully within the month, but we all know how that works).

Mhm k. Thanks for the info. Hopefully Jagex does increase the rates of getting diagrams because from the sounds of it they aren't too common.

• 3 months later...

What position do you need for a second sub-city?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.