Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

I wish I would have got the demo. After reading the reviews and watching the previews, the game looks amazing. May buy it once I get the cash for it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ugh finnally someone posts.

This game will be awesome. I say we make a TIF clan thin a ma hoot.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

thin a ma hoot.

I got lost at that part.

Amazon had better be quick with my delivery. :( I don't want to have to wait for 2 weeks to get this game.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

thin a ma hoot.

I got lost at that part.

Amazon had better be quick with my delivery. :( I don't want to have to wait for 2 weeks to get this game.

Ugh same. Im going through walmart though, which brought MW:2 on street date but hopefully it will do the same today.

Well what I was saying is what the idea was tossed around in the MW 2 thread, a tif clan. Where people know what they are doing...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Amazon had BC2 priced at $56 and they're giving me a $20 credit to use towards a future videogame purchase, along with free shipping and no sales tax. :)

I got my Sonic and Sega all stars racing today, and it shipped 2 days ago, so I'm hoping they are fast on this game as well. The reviews look positive so far.

Amazon had BC2 priced at $56 and they're giving me a $20 credit to use towards a future videogame purchase, along with free shipping and no sales tax. :)

I got my Sonic and Sega all stars racing today, and it shipped 2 days ago, so I'm hoping they are fast on this game as well. The reviews look positive so far.

IGN only gave negatives to its story, "Missed Epic moments" , which is just fine for me, a person who also enjoys multiplayer as well with single player.

My copy didnt come today...But was shipped at around 4pm, so it should be here tomorrow. :thumbup:

Meh, I could care less about the story. I buy Battlefield games for the multiplayer, the single player is just extra.

I got the game today and it takes forever to find a game and whenever it finds one it loses the connection. My network is fine and works for everything else, any help on this?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

It could be server issues. Check their twitter. It should have information if their servers are full or are otherwise impaired. I'd hate for them to repeat what happened when Battlefield 1943 was released.

@officialBFBC2

Edit: Their official site is offline at the moment, so that may be related, as they state that high traffic is the reason the site is down.

I just checked around and the xbox servers are overloaded and no one can connect. Looks like it's single player time

EDIT: Looks like the servers are back online, I can connect now

Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

This keeps happening to me and I have no idea why. Sometimes when I spawn I wont be holding any of my weapons and I can't shoot or use my equipment. After this happens my game freezes and I have to restart my xbox. Anyone know why? Also, is there no game chat?

s2k10n.png

Game chat is unfortunately only between the members of your squad. If you leave a squad, you can communicate with anyone else who isn't in a squad.

Just got done playing for a while, great game. Been playing rush for the most part, the rush maps from what I've seen have all been excellent. It feels like they upped the damage/accuracy of weapons a bit as well, the shooting feels really solid. Game is optimized better too from beta, so I'm running on full high detail and 4x AA.

Oh and the M1 is awesome, enough said.

So I heard there is a hardcore mode? If so, am definitely getting this game. Will probably still get it regardless.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Just got done playing for a while, great game. Been playing rush for the most part, the rush maps from what I've seen have all been excellent. It feels like they upped the damage/accuracy of weapons a bit as well, the shooting feels really solid. Game is optimized better too from beta, so I'm running on full high detail and 4x AA.

Oh and the M1 is awesome, enough said.

I'm trying to get into the Veterans program right now, but whenever I attempt to register any of my Battlefield games it just says Entitlement could not be given. It annoys the hell out of me.

But, yeah, the game is the best fun I've had since Modern Warfare, since the sequel made me want to never play an FPS multiplayer again on a PC.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I think I'm at veteran 6 now. :lol:

What do you get after vet 1? Lol if I could ever find my 1942 and Vietnam CD keys...

Got my AUG now, gun is so beast. Also squad deathmatch is awesome.

@sarge: servers can set an option for a "hardcore" mode. Not sure what all it does.

I think I'm at veteran 6 now. :lol:

What do you get after vet 1? Lol if I could ever find my 1942 and Vietnam CD keys...

Unfortunatly nothing. :(

How's the learning curve on this game? This'll be my first fps since Killzone 2.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

How's the learning curve on this game? This'll be my first fps since Killzone 2.

The hardest part is just that some of the maps can be large so you'll get sniped from all sort of places. Not too hard though.

Man, squad deathmatch is just amplified by 1000x awesome when you have an (almost) full squad of friends. Me and 2 other friends were playing it for like 3 hours, it's awesome. Got my M416 and now I'm a bit over half way to getting the M16.

The hardest part is just that some of the maps can be large so you'll get sniped from all sort of places. Not too hard though.

Man, squad deathmatch is just amplified by 1000x awesome when you have an (almost) full squad of friends. Me and 2 other friends were playing it for like 3 hours, it's awesome. Got my M416 and now I'm a bit over half way to getting the M16.

I want to play so badly, if only my PC wasn't so [cabbage].

The people I hang around with on vent have bought a server, and they haven't shut up about it for the past 3 days, and its almost unbearable.

Tk5SF.png

I want to play so badly, if only my PC wasn't so [cabbage].

The people I hang around with on vent have bought a server, and they haven't shut up about it for the past 3 days, and its almost unbearable.

Lol.

Unlocked my M16A2 now, gun is so awesome.