Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

GAH! I should have gotten this game two days ago!

THE FLIPPING THING IS UNDER 30 MILES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! GAHHH!

/rage.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I got to Rank 2 and turned off my xbox. Next day I've lost all my upgrades and stuff and cant gain exp it's really bugging me . :mad: like in after game report thing if I get 450 medic points I start off at -450 and go to 0 and then next game if I get 300 points I start off at -300 and go to 0.

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

Do you get points if you heal someone? If so, can't two medics just stand next to each other, shoot one, throw a med pack out, repeat?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Would I like this game if I loved call of Duty 4 but hateed Modern Warfare 2?

Yeah I'd say so. You might want to stick to squad rush/deathmatch if you enjoy smaller matches, although Rush/Conquest are pretty good too. The shooting does feel a little more like CoD4 than the [developmentally delayed]ed MW2, although I didn't play CoD4 a ton so I can't say too much on that.

HOLY COW

They need to get their servers fixed up. I want to play mah multiplayer!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got this today. Really fun, although the campaign is meh so far. It's stupid that EVERY enemy goes only for YOU. You could pop around a corner, get spotted, have bullets and rockets fly past, run behind the house, STAY THERE, and they would STILL shoot at just you, even through the house, knowing exactly where you are. Same thing happened in the first game, which was really stupid to me.

Multiplayer is pretty epic, except for Nelson's Bay. That map is just terrible.

Also, HOW THE [bleep] DO I GET THE M1 GARAND? I've been trying all day to find the place it tells you to go to unlock it, and nothing is working. :evil: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

EDIT: Why do people only seem to be able to destroy objects by calling mortars on the buildings repeatedly? It's so stupid when you lose a game of rush without killing a single person.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I just bought this game and I must say Im impressed with it so far. have not done any multiplayer on it yet, just doing the campaing and the game is just down right beautiful.

I would like it if someone would help me when I did got to multi player though, would be awesome to make some friends from TIF on battlefield.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Been trying out a few builds today.

The first one was me trying to figure out a good build to level other specs in. Because I have around 84,000 points in Assault it's kind of hard to go from my M416, M16 and AN94 to some crappy little engineer gun or something. The spec is:

Pump Shotgun

Magnum Pistol (forget the name of it)

Shotgun Bullets (increased distance, lower damage)

Magnum Ammo (increased damage + range)

whatever vehicle you want (I use the optical because it's funny)

You can use it on any spec as long as you are at least rank 17 and it works real well. The shotgun has a decent range on it and is still a 1 shot kill.

I also gave a few other things a shot, mostly assault stuff with magnum ammo. The ammo is beast, turns almost any gun into a killing machine.

Oh and is anyone else here playing on PC? Wouldn't mind getting a person or two more to play Squad Rush/Deathmatch with. Me and my roomate already dominate them pretty well. Had a deathmatch game today where we got 50 points by the time the other teams were roughly 20, 25, 10. All full teams.

I find it too slow paced to play it for as long as I can CoD. But I do like the more relaxedness of it for a break from CoD.

Slow paced? What mode are you playing if you think it is slow paced. Sure, Conquest is very traditional BF style but a full 32 player rush server (well 24 on console) or a 16 player Squad DM or 8 player Squad rush server get very hectic.