PoorLepRecon

Battlefield Discussion Thread

Just ninja'd this on eBay for £13.50 with 1 second to spare. Should be fun...albeit a year late.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I believe I saw you while I was playing some Battlefield Play4Free, PoorLepRecon. Just confirming that this is you. :P

[hide=Semi-large image]

PoorLepReconBFP4F.png

[/hide]

And on BFBC2 + BFBC2:V, I bought both of them but my computer can't run them. Oh well. I bought BC2 for $6.79 during the steam sale, and got V for $5.00 with a free $10 discount from the EA store. :lol:

Yeah that was me. I only played a few matches earlier today, since my laptop is crap and was a bit laggy. I thought it was ok, but I'll stick to console gaming for now.

Just noticed your hyt. I was with a bunch of friends while playing so I wasn't paying attention to the chat.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ah, no problem. :)

Yeah, I'm not that big a fan of it either. I tried out Play4Free and Heroes and I like Heroes a lot better, even though it's 3rd person. It's a pretty good game since it doesn't take itself too seriously, and it's more developed (for now) than Play4Free. But yeah, if my computer could run BC2, I'd be playing that. xD

I just signed up for the Play4Free beta. Looking forward to trying it out.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I just signed up for the Play4Free beta. Looking forward to trying it out.

Ohh yeah. You just reminded me about that. I signed up back in the summer. Looking forward to this along with Battlefield 3.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Im still playing this game, just on PS3 now. Kinda excited about Battlefield 3 to be honest :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got a VIP code with it. :D SO I get BFBC2: V for free. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Vietnam isn't free with a VIP code. Or a I reading this the wrong way?

Well, it's allowing me to download 'Nam without paying so *shrug*.

-Random Youtuber

I got 'Nam, and it is pretty good :thumbup: Don't like that there aren't as many weapons than in the other one, but I quite like the M40 :grin:

After more playing tonight, I have found Panama Canal to be a rather bad map. I mean, the enemy team really shouldn't be allowed in your base. Many spawnkills were had, and not by my team. Was [bleep]ing ridiculous.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Haha, got the airkill cheevo by accidentally crashing into a building in a heli. :L

-Random Youtuber

After being forced to play on Panama Canal more, I have found a rather decent sniping position close to the RU deployment. It over looks D, and since D has pretty much no cover near the flag, it's open season on anyone trying to capture it, except for anyone in tanks. Just need to make sure nobody is looking in your direction if you shoot them, otherwise they will most likely get butthurt and hunt you down. Fun times :thumbup:

EDIT: I decided to go back to a normal game mode, and I remembered why I hate it. Only in this game can you be hit by a .50 caliber bullet in the chest and be perfectly fine a few seconds later.

Yay. Got an unguided Gustav rocket hit on a helicopter and blew it up. :D

Rank 8 now. I WANT TRACERS!!! D:

-Random Youtuber

Aeon, you have it for the PS3? I'm game for a team match. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Got a new TV for my 360 and since then I've been playing a lot of BC2. It's like playing the game for the first time. I can finally read all the words and numbers on the screen.

Aeon, you have it for the PS3? I'm game for a team match. :D

Nah, 360. Probably have it on PS3 if it hadn't died.

-Random Youtuber

-Random Youtuber

Shows nothing. *yawn*

Edit: You stole my avatar. :-(

Sort of.

As long as it has tanks I'm happy :thumbup:

Also looks like jets are coming back.

Changed this to be a general Battlefield discussion thread. I will also be putting up video's of Battlefield 3 when they are released.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Sadly I'll probably end up buying it when it comes out.

At least they are doing 64 player servers for PC again...