PoorLepRecon

Battlefield Discussion Thread

Also, there is no dedicated MW3 channel on youtube at the moment*

*= With game play footage.

My point still stands, though. Having a centralized channel will, of course, attract more viewers than some random channel nobody really knows about.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I see your point. Also, I checked the CALLOFDUTY channel and one of their trailers, as I recall, had over 11M views.

Ouch.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That was my thoughts as well. Too many people like modern warfare. Is their a channel for battlefield?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

In the picture it has the name of the channel.

But here's a link for your pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Battlefield?blend=3&ob=5

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just get as many people as possible to complain about it. Even if it's just changed a day-one advantage it's not rage worthy.

Although as long as it's also going to be available to people who pre-order it from Steam there'll be no complaints from me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, saw this on Reddit. Didn't seem like there are many people who agree with it. I don't like the idea that they've designed this content, taken it out and decided to sell it back to the players. I guess if enough people complain about it they might do something and there was talk of people boycotting the DLC but boycotts online rarely work.

EDIT:

Some info about it here.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'll probably buy Battlefield 3 before MW3 depending on how much of a budget I have.

The only reason I would pick MW3 over Battlefield 3: the fact that most of my friends will probably play MW3. It's a lot more fun to play with friends than not imo.

j0xPu5R.png

As Furah was saying earlier, it's something that you shouldn't get angry over it.

They seem to be useless anyways. I'm sure there will be a weapon that will be more powerful than the DAO or Type 88.

And really, a flash depressor? Who cares.

Get new friends.

"I'm sorry Tom, but a kid on the internet told me that the game you like isn't a good game. See you... never."

TANSTAAFL

Get new friends.

"I'm sorry Tom, but a kid on the internet told me that the game you like isn't a good game. See you... never."

Seems fair enough.

Get new friends.

lol'd irl

Rejected.jpg

And really, a flash depressor? Who cares.

Snipers care.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

If you are playing hardcore, the extra damage shouldn't really matter except maybe on the semi-automatic snipers.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

If you are playing hardcore, the extra damage shouldn't really matter except maybe on the semi-automatic snipers.

:thumbup:

Hardcore with the Type 88 snipier on BC2 is so much fun :shades:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

if your a sniper you should be going for headshots anyway

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Hmm, many sources are stating that BF3 won't be on Steam, looks like no FPS game for me in 2011. :/

Good. Steam is a piece of bloaty DRM filled crap that the gaming world would be better off without.

Ehm, Steam doesn't require you to be online as far as I know. :S