Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
PoorLepRecon

Battlefield Discussion Thread

The only thing is, it sometimes happens when I'm only just above a mountain on Op. Firestorm. Which sucks like hell when you're being chased by heatseekers. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Is it only me when I'm flying in a jet, or does it randomly decide to lose speed when I'm going upwards, and not start again for 30 seconds. It was annoying one time, I was just about to take out 2 jets, one's engine did the same and the other flew off. Takes the mickey. <_<

It's called a stalll. A jet engine needs a cretin amount of oxygen for it to run, once it hits this point the engines stop running and wont run until it gets enough oxygen to start up the engine.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I know that. It's just slightly stupid you can only go a few hundred metres into the air...doesn't your average jet fly like a mile up? <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I know that. It's just slightly stupid you can only go a few hundred metres into the air...doesn't your average jet fly like a mile up? <_<

Most jets have cruising heights of around 8,000-10,000 meters in the air.

Does anyone else think the F-35 is not a good fighter for air to air combat in BF3? I feel like it can't make a good banked turn like the F/A-18 or the Su-35E.

I've hit the height ceiling only a handful of times so far after 80+ hours of gameplay. It's not a big problem.

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

You can play by yourself and still have a ton of fun. I'm getting better at Jets, next unlock being Rocket Pods which sound fun as sin. Also about to max my MBT with only a few thousand points left until everything is unlocked. CITV station sounds pretty nifty, pretty excited about that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You can play by yourself and still have a ton of fun. I'm getting better at Jets, next unlock being Rocket Pods which sound fun as sin. Also about to max my MBT with only a few thousand points left until everything is unlocked. CITV station sounds pretty nifty, pretty excited about that.

CITV is only useful if the main gunner has guided missiles, or there are engineers with javelins paying attention. Otherwise it's not that useful. It's basically a SOFLAM, only you die along with it if it gets blown up. The real thing to look forward to with getting the first star is the dog tag you unlock. It's sweet.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

So I got this for christmas and TDM seems to be the only gamemode where I can regularly find people, lmao.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

So the USAS-12, while hilarious to use, is incredibly OP with these frag rounds.

Also, why the heck is the USAS dogtag a picture of the spas?

I actually prefer buckshot to 12g frag with my USAS-12. It's one-shot-kill no question's asked. Fun for holding down the trigger and getting 6 kills in a half second. It's happened three times already.

I literally have 128 kills, 1.38 Kills/Minute with 103.82% accuracy for my USAS-12 right now.

Something feels off about this lol. Especially when I go 9-0 in the first 2 minutes of Operation Metro with 1.8 Shotgun sprees without so much as being seen...

I haven't been on it in like 2 weeks, so has the community been overrun by USASers? :mellow:

-Random Youtuber

I haven't been on it in like 2 weeks, so has the community been overrun by USASers? :mellow:

I'm sure it is. I haven't been on, but there is always a gun that is OP and will be used by everyone. BC2's gun was the M-60...that thing was a beast.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The game isn't overrun by people using it. It only unlocks at level ~44 anyway so not many people will have it. Also, it's still not very effective at medium to long range.

Most jets have cruising heights of around 8,000-10,000 meters in the air.

Does anyone else think the F-35 is not a good fighter for air to air combat in BF3? I feel like it can't make a good banked turn like the F/A-18 or the Su-35E.

I don't like it. It goes into hover mode too easily (like when slowing down for a tight turn) which has messed me up before. I think having hover mode (VTOL or whatever it is) activated by a button or stick push instead of automatically would be better as it would mean it wouldn't switch on and screw up your banking turns. Might need to be balanced out though. Not that I fly the F-35 (or any jet, really) very much anymore.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm sure it is. I haven't been on, but there is always a gun that is OP and will be used by everyone. BC2's gun was the M-60...that thing was a beast.

It's used a lot in tight matches, like the ticket hall of Operation Metro, the crate area of Noshahr Canal, or the Alleyway of Grand Bizzarre, but it's not very versatile. It's a shotgun, after all. And now that Christmas has passed, I've noticed a much higher frequency of people below Rank 20, which is great for me because these suckers don't have Helo/Jet IR flares yet :twisted:

41-15 with only 10 seconds in a tank...5 dog tags taken

I <3 the MG36

Going to fire up this game again in a few.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see how I do after playing MW3 for about a week.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Someone just went 41-1 with the littlebird on rush noshahr canals. All because of flares. And because half of our team was fighting over who got to use the AA tank. Always getting blown up.

EDIT: don't you just LOVE when you are piloting an attack helicopter and randomly get killed by a javelin with NO lock on noises or incoming alerts?

Today I ran into a guy with a frag shotgun...that thing is SO UNFAIR lmao! Whiped out like 6 people 4 times...

Starting to get back into the game since I stopped playing Skyrim. K/D is still at 1.51, but Win/Lost is down to 1.48 :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Someone just went 41-1 with the littlebird on rush noshahr canals. All because of flares. And because half of our team was fighting over who got to use the AA tank. Always getting blown up.

If you let a guy go 41-1 on Noshahr Canals in a Littlebird you're doing something wrong. Those things don't even have a secondary gunner with flares. I can't imagine it being hard to take down even of your own.

anyone know how many kills to get ext mags on the mp7. 21 rounds is not enuff :\

also i [bleep]ing hate the sensitivity in bf3, just came back after a long time playing cod and now my sens is to low and i can turn fast enuff, or its to high and my aim is shit

Ranqecaravan.png

anyone know how many kills to get ext mags on the mp7. 21 rounds is not enuff :\

Battlelog says 60 kills. It's same issues you have the PP2000, once you get extended mags on it, it's a descent gun.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Littlebirds/z11s (i guess the transport hellis as well) with engineer(s) repairing on the side seat are [bleep]es to take down. My squad and i were using citv/guided shells on norshal canals, and a couple times the littlebirds were able to take a guided shell hit and we knew they didn't have ecm jammer since we saw them pop their flares. Maybe they had engineers repairing? It was a good thing our z11 wasn't being worthless and was cleaning house on any littlebirds my squad and i missed.