Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
tuggernongy

A few achievements

Thought i may as well put a topic up, managed a fair few things recently, most recent of which being 99 FM, which i thought was hilarious enough to share with you all.

5cacb.png

I get a random on the log before 99..... GF jagex. :( That's not going to stop me though....

5caff.png

HAH! how many people can say they've gotten a 99 in a random event like that. :smile:

Also recent, are 99 smithing and 99 farming for 2299 / 2300, which i guess is sort of cool. All 93+ with a ranged level recently too. :)

5cb12.png

Grats, very nice

good luck maxing

9/10 :thumbup:

Grats on not giving up hope on 99 firemaking after what jagex did to you!

wgpwnt.jpg

thanks Ryan, i'll get there eventually.

Nah, when i got the random, laughed and decided to take a break and get it later. logged off for a bit tbh.

3 99's congradulations! Although you have 91 hunting how is that 93+ all with 93 range :unsure:.

Who knows in a game where evil cats stop you from achieving 99 :P.

10/10, because all those skills in the 90's make your stat page look really awesome :D.

Max pl0x

disturbeda.png

You need to get all skills to 98 and then level all of them within 5 minutes of each other! That would be amazing

yes.png

3 99's congradulations! Although you have 91 hunting how is that 93+ all with 93 range :unsure:.

I am guessing that is older picture and he is leveled after achieving those skills.