RuneScape Q&A � Andrew

Demoli

Am I the only one that prefers the old really long DevBlog answer list Q&A's? These live Q&A's are extremely inefficient, there are only 5 pages of answers... in the devblog Q&A's last year there was a ridiculous amount of answers...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad to know that the new skill won't be a money-sink, as well. Herblore is eating up all I have!

Also, a money-sink skill would be awful harsh on F2Players, who already have limited methods for making good cash.

I try not to listen to anything Jagex says.

They said that summoning was going to be a money maker so they can't be trusted.

I can actually see this as being a huge money making skill for the f2pers.

4e0Vn.png

-"What would you change if you could go back in the future of Jagex?" Back in the future?? is that even possible?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I heard they were getting the people from Monty Python to help them with their jokes.

Hopefully they introduce the Knights of Ni and shrubberies! Oh my God how swell that would be!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Chrisscool asks:

Me and my friend were playing Barrows one day, and then the next day, we both almost died. Did Jagex make a hidden update for the brothers making them harder?

Answer:

I don't think so. We don't really do 'hidden' updates to the difficulty of things, or the drop rates of things like that. We are open about what we change and list it in our patch notes each week. Occasionally things get changed by accident, but they normally get changed back in that case.

At first I was surprised he even answered the question. Then I read the answer, and realized it was to pretty much dispel all of those silly rumors. :P

wl7w9j.png

I like the idea of a java free client. Better support for DX9+ and D3D could really improve the graphics system of Runescape.

Java isn't really the biggest thing holding them back, graphics-wise. Its just because having high polygon-count models would make things very laggy when streamed like Runescape is

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

I'm glad to know that the new skill won't be a money-sink, as well. Herblore is eating up all I have!

Also, a money-sink skill would be awful harsh on F2Players, who already have limited methods for making good cash.

They said that summoning was going to be a money maker so they can't be trusted.

Summoning has made me way more money than I've spent on it, and I'm only level 92. You're crazy if you think Summoning isn't profitable.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Summoning has made me way more money than I've spent on it, and I'm only level 92. You're crazy if you think Summoning isn't profitable.

Agreed. Summoning doesn't often make me money directly (i.e. by selling pouches), but it makes me money by making other activities more profitable and quicker. One tiny example: aberrant spectre slaying. Even using "protect against magic" prayer (and therefore using pray pots) I make more money in ranarrs alone than I use in pots/kit etc. That's over one task. Averaged over all tasks/activities summoning makes me money in the long run. Personally, I think it's the most useful sill in the game, it makes all the other skills better.

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010