Special Events and the rewards

SportsGuy

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 1645 experience gained.

You receive the following:

Meteor IX1

Food 18000

Special event:

In front of you lies a dense forest. The sense of danger is palpable and you are wondering whether to brave its unknown depths when an old woman emerges from the trees. "This mountain is mine," she says, "and these trees are my children"...\"。

With an arcane gesture, you open a gaping fissure in the earth. Terrified, your opponent drops his belongings and flees. You collect the discarded items and proceed.

Effect:

Gold 10432

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 1857 experience gained.

White JadeX2

Food 24000

Special event:A special event occurred this round“

Lying forgotten at the back of an old cave, you find a treasure box. You open it ...

Effect:

Meteor IX1

Lake (Level 7)

Exploration complete. 1303 experience gained.

PlansX1

HornX3

Food 42000

Special event:

In front of you lies a dense forest. The sense of danger is palpable and you are wondering whether to brave its unknown depths when an old woman emerges from the trees. "This mountain is mine," she says, "and these trees are my children"...\"。

With an arcane gesture, you open a gaping fissure in the earth. Terrified, your opponent drops his belongings and flees. You collect the discarded items and proceed.

Effect:

Gold 2857

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 2397 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6108

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event: It was a sunny afternoon and you were reclining under a tall tree, enjoying the shade and the breeze. Leaning back against the trunk, you knocked a fruit from the high branches, which fell to the ground in front of you. Suddenly hungry and without thinking, you took a bite from the fruit. You felt your body begin to change ...

Effect:

The courage of legends at this location increased by 10% for 72 hours.

Lake (Level 3)

Gold BeadX2

Food 18000

Lying forgotten at the back of an old cave, you find a treasure box. You open it ...

Effect:

Heaven BoxX1

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake (Level 3)

Steel AxeX1

Holy BoonX2

Food 18000

Special event: It was a sunny afternoon and you were reclining under a tall tree, enjoying the shade and the breeze. Leaning back against the trunk, you knocked a fruit from the high branches, which fell to the ground in front of you. Suddenly hungry and without thinking, you took a bite from the fruit. You felt your body begin to change ...

Effect:

The magic of legends at this location increased by 10% for 72 hours.

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 2808 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Effect:

The strategy of legends at this location increased by 10% for 72 hours.

Lake (Level 3)

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Effect:

Heaven BoxX1

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 871 experience gained.

LettersX1

LiberationX1

Food 18000

Effect:

Heaven BoxX1

295/303 Quest Points

I kind of like this one:

Exploration complete. 28 experience gained.

Explore #2 gains experience 28

You find nothing.

Effect:

Yeah, like this one:

Lake (Level 3)

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Effect:

Maybe they're on a system-wide thing where everyone gets the same type of award on a rotational basis...probably not - and just a coincidence - but weird, nonetheless!

295/303 Quest Points

FINALLY!! I was able to take down a level 9 wildland. :thumbsup:

This was a huge goal of mine seeing that I tryed over 3 times and failed each time. :oops:

My reward was 2 captive legends a level 27 and 24. :razz:

1ghh7s.jpg

EDIT: Not the best pic but it will have to do.

queenvalerie.png

Nice! Well .... I'm still a noob my main legend is now a level 29. :P

Ohh.. and I am in a new clan now called Epic. :-) ( Well I applied haven't checked my mail yet today. )

Trying to spy on a neutral or hostile city but my spys keep getting killed. :wall: If I am able to do that I get 10k rep or something crazy like that.

queenvalerie.png

Lake (Level 4)

DiariesX1

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 5032

Lake (Level 5)

Meteor IIX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 10234

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2469

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 9176

Lake (Level 3)

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2746

295/303 Quest Points

What server are you playing on Queen?

Royal Garden.

I sent 10 spys this time and they all were killed. The person I am spying on wrote to tell me he has level 25 ramparts. :eek: This is going to take me forever to break through and spy for this silly task I have to do.

:wall:

I am now building my spy camp up seeing that it's only a level 6. :oops: I 'm sure that should help me some... :razz:

queenvalerie.png

even a npc famous city will have lvl 10 watchtower, so u need lvl 10 spy camp to break through. if its a player owned. you will need lvl 20 spy camp and have 10% chance on orange/purple cities, you will have -30% chance of getting it in on a blue city..

...The person I am spying on wrote to tell me he has level 25 ramparts...

I didn't think you could have level 25 ramparts. I thought the extra level thing ONLY worked in the outskirts. Hmmm...

Anyway,

Lake (Level 3)

Meteor IX1

Tax OrderX1

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2655

295/303 Quest Points

...The person I am spying on wrote to tell me he has level 25 ramparts...

I didn't think you could have level 25 ramparts. I thought the extra level thing ONLY worked in the outskirts. Hmmm...

In famous cities, you are able to upgrade everything above level 20. In Zhou(purple) and Barbarian(yellow) cities you can build and research to level 25. In Shang(blue) cities, you can build and research to level 30! The faction of the city also determines what kind of troops(skilled, expert, or master) it creates.

wartortlelove.jpg

even a npc famous city will have lvl 10 watchtower, so u need lvl 10 spy camp to break through. if its a player owned. you will need lvl 20 spy camp and have 10% chance on orange/purple cities, you will have -30% chance of getting it in on a blue city..

Aww ok I never knew that thanks! :smile: I am spying on a famous Zhou city. I really did get lucky seeing that he could care less that I am spying on his city. He could easily attack me and take everything I own. ( What little I have ) :lol:

queenvalerie.png

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 993 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event: Walking through the city, a glinting object in the gutter caught your eye. Intuition told you that this was a great treasure, so you reached down to retrieve it from the muck. Upon close examination it seemed to be an ordinary stone, but you could tell that something had changed ...

Effect:

The experience of legends at this location decreased by 1points

Lake (Level 3)

RestorationX1

Food 18000

Special event: Walking through the city, a glinting object in the gutter caught your eye. Intuition told you that this was a great treasure, so you reached down to retrieve it from the muck. Upon close examination it seemed to be an ordinary stone, but you could tell that something had changed ...

Effect:

The mana of legends at this location reduced to 1 point

Lake (Level 5)

Exploration complete. 2646 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 815

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

SketchesX1

Lake (Level 3)

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 9968

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 2008 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

295/303 Quest Points

Lake (Level 2)

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Effect:

Lake (Level 5)

LockboxX1

Hill-BreakerX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 3158

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

Bronze UrnX1

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2831

295/303 Quest Points

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

Meteor IX1

Lake (Level 5)

HornX1

White JadeX2

Food 30000

Effect:

Defensive power of all legends increased by 10% for 24 hours.

Lake (Level 6)

You find nothing.

Food 36000

Effect:

The mana of legends at this location decreased by 1%

Lake (Level 6)

PlansX1

LockboxX1

Food 36000

Effect:

Health of the legends at this location reduced by 1%

Lake (Level 2)

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Effect:

Heaven BoxX1

Lake (Level 3)

Tax OrderX1

Food 18000

Effect:

The loyalty of legends at this location increased by -1 points

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6556

Lake (Level 5)

Exploration complete. 1497 experience gained.

Leg. FlagX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 5804

295/303 Quest Points

Exploration complete. 28 experience gained.

Explore #5 gains experience 28

Chun NotesX1

From a 1hr lvl 9 lake >_>

Chun notes decrease the resource cost of buildings of lvl 1 to 5 by 30% for 24hrs btw, useless for me.

Wow...the highest I've explored is a level 8 and I got nothing special. I also only search in 12 hour blocks. It seems to get me more stuff, but it doesn't appear to affect the rarity of the items found.

In fact, I've been trying to get the lower tiered goods to upgrade my Aspiration. I would love for them to reset the game and give us all back our credits and so forth...if I only knew know what I didn't know then.

Lake (Level 2)

Search complete. 2808 experience gained.

Effect:

The experience of legends at this location decreased by -1points

Lake (Level 2)

Search complete. 1497 experience gained.

You searched for a long time, but found nothing.

Effect:

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 1497 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 3380

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Effect:

The loyalty of legends at this location decreased by 1 points

Lake (Level 3)

LiberationX1

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2880

Lake (Level 3)

Lucent JadeX2

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2318

Lake (Level 3)

Meteor IX1

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6656

Lake (Level 3)

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2670

Lake (Level 2)

Exploration complete. 3070 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Effect:

295/303 Quest Points

Lake (Level 5)

Exploration complete. 3240 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Effect:

The loyalty of legends at this location decreased by 1 points

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 3070 experience gained.

HornX3

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 8851

Lake (Level 1)

Search complete. 3240 experience gained.

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2659

295/303 Quest Points

• 2 weeks later...
Lake (Level 6)

You find nothing.

Food 36000

Effect:

Bronze BoxX1

Lake (Level 4)

Search complete. 3686 experience gained.

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 7874

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 3513 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 4466

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 3686 experience gained.

Meteor IX1

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 7382

Lake (Level 7)

You find nothing.

Food 42000

Effect:

Lake (Level 2)

Search complete. 3240 experience gained.

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2087

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Effect:

Lake (Level 4)

Lucent JadeX2

Bronze UrnX1

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 2)

Effect:

295/303 Quest Points

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 7827

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 2815 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 8849

Lake (Level 5)

LockboxX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2352

Lake (Level 4)

LockboxX1

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 858

Lake (Level 2)

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 4820

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 4626 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2625

Lake (Level 6)

Meteor IIX1

Leg. FlagX1

Food 36000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2605

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Effect:

Lake (Level 2)

You find nothing.

Food 12000

Effect:

Lake (Level 5)

HornX3

Hill-BreakerX1

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 4)

HornX3

Hill-BreakerX1

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 2)

Search complete. 4147 experience gained.

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6378

Lake (Level 2)

Effect:

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Effect:

Lake (Level 6)

You find nothing.

Food 36000

Effect:

The health of legends at this location reduced to 1 point

Lake (Level 5)

Leg. FlagX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 8931

295/303 Quest Points

• 2 weeks later...
Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 4449 experience gained.

DraftsX1

Meteor IX1

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 6)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 9053

Lake (Level 5)

You find nothing.

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 9053

Lake (Level 7)

You find nothing.

Food 42000

Effect:

Lake (Level 6)

You find nothing.

Food 36000

Effect:

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 4147 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 5899

Lake (Level 7)

Hill-BreakerX1

NotesX1

Food 42000

Effect:

Tax OrderX1

Lake (Level 2)

Search complete. 4449 experience gained.

Effect:

The health of legends at this location decreased to 1 point.

Lake (Level 2)

Effect:

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 4147 experience gained.

Leg. FlagX1

Food 18000

Effect:

295/303 Quest Points

• 2 weeks later...
Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 4939 experience gained.

LockboxX1

LiberationX1

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6276

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 2239 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 5)

LockboxX1

Food 30000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 6453

Lake (Level 8)

Exploration complete. 4449 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 48000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 7439

Lake (Level 6)

Exploration complete. 5443 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 36000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 2502

Lake (Level 6)

Exploration complete. 13158 experience gained.

PlansX1

Food 36000

Effect:

Attack power of all legends increased by 10% for 24 hours.

Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 3974 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 8980

Lake (Level 4)

You find nothing.

Food 24000

Effect:

Lake (Level 3)

Exploration complete. 3974 experience gained.

You find nothing.

Food 18000

Special event:

Effect:

Gold 10977

295/303 Quest Points

• 4 weeks later...
Lake (Level 4)

Exploration complete. 2239 experience gained.

Meteor IX1

Yew BowX1

Food 24000

Special event:A special event occurred this round

Effect:

Fated WindX1