Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cowman_133

POLL: Will you play the new game by Jagex Publishing, War of Legends?

This week's poll asks:

Will you play the new game by Jagex Publishing, War of Legends?

• Yes, I love it!
  • Yes, the game is alright
  • Yes, but only occasionally
  • Yes, rarely
  • No

Thanks to Racheya for providing the poll question. :thumbup:

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Would you like to see your poll question and name on the main page? Submit one here!

I voted no. I didn't like what I played of it. Seems pointless seeing as I play another game very similar to the set up of this one.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I voted no. I didn't really enjoy it when I first played it, and would much rather play RuneScape or FunOrb

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

No. I was hoping for something fresh and new and it just ended up being another Evony/Kingory/Travian/Civilisation clone with the same "free forever" bs requiring you to pay loads to get anyhting worthwhile :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I play it (sort of) now, but after the reset, I'm not sure I'll keep playing; if I do, it'll only be very casually.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

No. I only play RuneScape because I've played since the beginning and I know the game inside out. I've no desire to start on a new game.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

No its too generic a game from first glance while I hear you have to pay for stuff which is something I deadly loath..

Play plenty of other stuff though.

VMeh BlogV >Miscellaneous Goals<

bazzaminxer.png

I played it for around an hour, but soon realised it is similiar to games such as tribalwars. I'll stick to RuneScape for now. :grin:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I've played since day 2 of the Beta. It's just one of those things that you do once or twice per day to start a new construction project and then leave it.

Even though I know it's a lot like the other games like it and there are tons of them, I have never really bothered to join them. But since this is Jagex I figured I would give it a shot and so far it's not bad. At least they aren't advertising with half naked women :rolleyes:

No I played a game a lot like it once called inselkamp, it ended up dieing and was on islands but err anyway. I don't really want to play another game like this they CAN be fun once you get into them but honestly I prefer runescape and funorb.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

It's alright. There are other games with the same gamebase, but this one is more complex, that's why i like it.

It is still a little bit buggy, but that should be gonne when the beta ends.

bannerzi.gif

no wai

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I was looking forward to this until I found out about the micro transactions. I know that it's different from RWT, but the idea of paying money for in game advantage has made me decide not to play it.

I actually like this game. It's much more fast paced than games like travian and the legends/pokemon are actually worth leveling up. Once you start getting into the archer-one-shotting-wildlands game, you actually start getting more involved. :thumbsup:

f203f1850c.png