[TICT] Corruption vs Exodus

Enzock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it was a close and intense fight, congratulations Corruption. :thumbup:

P.S.: In the last screenshot Exodus gave as "proof" for mass sniping, it can be just themselves sniping as well, as far as I know Corruption got this. (Maybe due to the DC, who knows...)

You need to be in a CC to fight in cwa -.-. It would be purple.

Clan staff are fully aware of the situation, repeating the issue wont help, we will review evidence when it is all available, ie videos. In all fights videoing the fights will be helpful for all.

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg

lol exodus doing what ever they can for a win

Who cares, we already beat you rofl.

you act as like you won cleanly well w/e floats your boat i guess

Sounds like you want your fights crashed. GL Saturday.

2n22wt1.jpg

Fight needs to be revied Big time as Corruption Cheated and broke the rules.

Theirs vids and all the proof needed they started with 4 snipers and then went to 5

at the end mass sniping to win.

The win should be given to exodus

Theirs vids and all the proof needed they started with 4 snipers and then went to 5

Rofl, who are you? And all I see in that video that was posted is a guy going back and forth between sniping and being on the main pile and running away.

Jinn

Can't tell really cuz sometimes the guy who attacked people initiated the contact so then yea that would be anti sniping. And its kinda hard to tell if the ppl sniping are just sniping and getting off when you tank, cuz i can't see if it's more than 2, I only saw like 2 ppl attack the recorder then he tanked and they got off and they could just re jump back on him or some1 new and thats still only 2 snipers.

Maybe the mass smillarness in names is to blame idk should be interesting to see what mods say. gl to both clans

6590ew.jpg

Can't tell really cuz sometimes the guy who attacked people initiated the contact so then yea that would be anti sniping. And its kinda hard to tell if the ppl sniping are just sniping and getting off when you tank, cuz i can't see if it's more than 2, I only saw like 2 ppl attack the recorder then he tanked and they got off and they could just re jump back on him or some1 new and thats still only 2 snipers.

Maybe the mass smillarness in names is to blame idk should be interesting to see what mods say. gl to both clans

This, and also sometimes Anit Sniping could have caused some of the Mass snip at the end. This will be intreasting to see. Tho it's such a close war, ANY kind of mass sniping could change the out come of it at ANY given point lol. COngratz to Corr if this was a fair win.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Rofl, who are you? And all I see in that video that was posted is a guy going back and forth between sniping and being on the main pile and running away.

Jinn

Well the pictures show more then the video

100206112020.png

such as that