How to make money using High Alch

Bob192122

What should I alch to make money? Like something that will pay for the nats and for how it is before it's alched.

example

Before Alch

Nat-100 gp

willow longbow - 200 gp

After alch

willow longbow - 300+ Gp

You see what I mean? How can I break even or make money off it or lose very little.

Bob192122.png

If there was such an item, it would not be profitable for long. I suggest buying yew longbow(u), string it yourself, rc your own nats, and alch to make a small profit.

That isn't real profit. You'd profit more selling the things you produce.

There isn't an object like that.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Battlestaves might be what your looking for. The only way to profit is to buy the staves from Zaff while wearing Varrock armor. They cost 7k each, the highest enchanted orb (fire) is 1500, nats are 250 and after attaching the orb to the staff, it alchs for 9300. Minimum crafting level is 54 to make water battlestaves.

imevil.jpg

You should just go with either slightly profitable or cheap high alching methods, but be prepared to pay in the latr stages if you are going for anything higher than 70+ mage. Making your own stuff becomes time consuming and quite boring, so you'll want to buy -> alch anything that is currently the cheapest, such as yew longbows (even though these aren't the cheapest, they are the easiest to buy imo).

disturbeda.png

I haven't calculated recently, but I believe that if you go to the Magic Training Arena and collect enough points for an expensive item--like a piece of infinity robes--you can sell it for more than the runes you used cost.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007