[TWR] True 0wnage ~vs~ Lethality

Warria06

waraftermath.png

True 0wnage ~vs~ Lethality

Link to declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/255360-true-ownage-declares-lethality/

Winning Clan: True Ownage

Winning Clan's Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Losing Clan: Lethality

Losing Clan's Memberlist: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teambrave

A while back, we declared on Lethality with the following rules:

• Matched Opts
  • CWA Classic | Center Bounds,
  • Melee and Binds allowed,
  • Ranged and Offensive Magic not allowed,
  • No corrupt,
  • Rings allowed,
  • Date: Saturday 31st January,
  • Time: 3:00PM EST (War Starts).

Wasn't a great pull from us, but we had to drop 6 to make it matched.

True Ownage Starting: 20 (Dropped from 26)

Lethality Starting: 20

True Ownage's Starting After Dropping:

6584c.png

Lethality's Starting:

65988.png

This war was pretty intense. We got our first pile which was Bow Twin Da, and they piled Rawr Ankit. Bow Twin Da managed to out tank Rawr Ankit just by a couple of seconds. We were hesitant since we usually always get the first K0. Then came a DC from us, (I is Caboose), which made it 17-18. They had a +1 lead for the majority of the war. But we managed a K0 for a transition. It was then neck and neck, but Lethality pulled the +1 lead again. It then came a coincidence that my mic died on me, so iDynamic took the lead. He did brilliantly spotting out people who were low thanks to our snipers; our snipers managed a single K0. Mand Cami then took the lead near the end, making it a secure win. We was a bit shaky at the start, since we were not expecting it. Our binds at the start was quite shaky, our tankers did good - especially RobL0vesEmma - who literally beasted them, giving us extra kills. Overall we did good, would have done even better without the DC. The war ended 10 - 0. Was a fun war, and I bet it was very tense for both sides.

True Ownage's Ending: 10

Lethality's Ending: 0

65875.png

Other Pictures:

65856.png

6585e.png

65865.png

6586f.png

6587c.png

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvTRBQq9NU

Was a fun war, very intense, thank you very much for the fight Lethality. :thumbup:

~Warria06~Ash~

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

100206160605.png

My snipe Ko'd on DeathHatred =) I laso have ot give credit To both the Cabboose's on our side. Krist mentioned me for sniping but they weere always there with me on the pile's. They both did excellent as sniping partner's giving info on who they camped and I shared info with them. Saw Caboose all the time hitting binders I was attacking.

zeldasfirebz6.png

It was an intense war. It was more amazing than I expected. Snipers from both clans did really awesome. The only thing that I didn't enjoy very much was me lagging while tanking :P But overall, it was a very intense war. Thanks for the fight LTH. Looking forward for a rm :thumbsup:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Very fun fight, it was pretty much clean, thought i think i was flamed and it was meant for Justin, but anways, great job, thought we were gonna lose there for a second in the start, hope for a rm soon

Final.jpg

Excellent anti-sniping and tanking, t0. Thanks for a wonderful war.

Proud Silent Ember Advisor

UBH Member | Lethality Leader

Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein.

This was a great war to watch

the kill for kill constant was very exciting to watch in the beginning. but at the end t0 took it away.

nice win t0

better luck next time lth

acdcnew-1.png

ex lethality head council, warlord, council

ex team power ranger council

ex se honored member

ex tk member

ex lgz trial member

Proud Lethality Member

Good fight, we had great time and Iam proud of our members to comming today. Fighting a clan like TO with their levels and skills will be hard to overcome. Great tanks on their side, by boy Dev laged and got KO'd, no worries Dev. I think this is our last war on TWR beside maybe LGZ tomorrow. BUt it depends on our pull tomorrow anyways.

COngratz TO, great job today. I wish you guys luck in future TWR.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Great war, you really impressed me today LTH, at times your binds were flawless but you made a wrong decision piling me at 11-11, as it gave us a near enough 2 man lead :-P

It's a shame to see you leaving TWR, with that level of performance it feels like you're 1 of the best TWR clans of all time, I wish you all the best in the future and hope we stay in contact.

Some pictures:

672f4.png

672f9.png

Good fight, and lots of respect. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gratz T0. I dced at 13 v 13 >.>

Also nice job, your anti was solid and not once could I get away from your antiers without being dealt a lot of damage. A good anti is pretty rare nowadays and gratz T0 on such a good anti.

This was better than our last humiliating loss vs u guys lol. Also being hammered down by your sniper D13(l lS CABOOSE), who was one of our oldest and most experienced members was difficult cuz he knew all our weakness lol. Good fight, hopefully we shall have another rematch in the future once we are back.

Ex Lethality Leader