Silly fears

MPM

When I walk down stairs, I get a horrible feeling that I'm being followed or watched, so I proceed to run or jump down, or otherwise just get down as fast as possible.

I do the same

I feel like someones going to push me or drag me back up the stairs ESP. Samara Morgan.

Hate mirrors, just hate them. I feel that someones behind a door or something, just in the corner of my eye.

meatlover.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am absolutely terrified of abrupt breaking while riding in a moving vehicle. I was lucky enough to be in two fender benders in one day, and ever since this, get a jolt of unpleasant adrenaline whenever the car I'm in brakes without warning. It really scares me. :unsure:

lol Im Afraid of 3D cinemas lol i cant stand them

damn technology makin films i wanna watch int 3D sucks lol im gonna live in a world of fear lol

if your wonderin why 5 bad experiances of them at theme parks etc and the 1st time a spider was goin rite towards me and i cryed lol ( age 6 lol)

around 3 times was hunny i shrunk the audience and 2bh my eyes were mostly closed and didnt help lol

5tth was a bug life thing and u could actually feel the bugs around you and i freaked out lol

its not healthy for me lmao x

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

Why is everyone afraid of bugs? Am I the only one who played with bugs (i.e. spiders, caterpillars, beetles, hornets, wasps, bees, et cetera) as a child? :roll:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Why is everyone afraid of bugs? Am I the only one who played with bugs (i.e. spiders, caterpillars, beetles, hornets, wasps, bees, et cetera) as a child? :roll:

No, I did that too. I never understood that fear of bugs, especially spiders.

Hate mirrors, just hate them. I feel that someones behind a door or something, just in the corner of my eye.

Ooo, I get that feeling too, but not to the point of hating them. Simply keep mirrors in the bathroom ^_^

10y3vig.png

proudtitan.png

Every time I work on my car I'm scared it's going to fall on me (no matter how many times I've been under it, it's always in the back of my mind). I jack it up properly, jack stands all in secure locations, jack still in place for additional support and I'm still worried. My car sits low, so it would shatter my skull before the suspension settled.

Every time I work on my car I'm scared it's going to fall on me (no matter how many times I've been under it, it's always in the back of my mind). I jack it up properly, jack stands all in secure locations, jack still in place for additional support and I'm still worried. My car sits low, so it would shatter my skull before the suspension settled.

Oh yeah, after I saw that happening on TV I always had that thought in mind...even though I never work on cars, but when I go to the mechanic...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always afraid of anyone behind me. If I'm talking to someone, I have to face them, and I just can't be in a circle of people with anyone behind me. Just creeps me out. And I usually jump when someone sneaks up behind me(I've learned how to resist screaming like a girl). If I was in the army, I'd be that guy who sees his shadow and starts firing like crazy:blink:

I have a fear of mirrors...

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.