Beta Update & J Credits - 11-Feb-2010

SupaDavis

War Of Legends Facebook

Your continued support and feedback during the War of Legends Beta has been invaluable and much appreciated.

The feedback has allowed the developer to optimise the gaming experience and we are continuing to improve the game on a daily basis. Due to these improvements, we are happy to announce that we are not planning any more resets during the Beta, and we will also not be resetting the servers at the end of the Beta period.

We will continue to run the game as a Beta for a little while longer and will update the community as we get closer to the end of Beta period. We do have a few tricks up our sleeves that we want to implement before we officially call an end to the Beta period.

Thank you for your ongoing support, its been incredible!

^^Best News I have liek Ever heard related to WoL

War Of Legends Facebook

We are pleased to announce that the functionality to purchase JCredits has been made available to all players.

To thank our players for their continued support, we have put up a number of special offers. For example the Labour Bill, which allows you to construct up to five buildings at the same time, is discounted by over 50% for the next couple of days.

Head on over to the in-game shop to check out all 14 artefacts currently on offer!

To top up your account with JCredits, simply open up the account management section or click here.

Additionally, for each purchase made, our dedicated War of Legends team will hand pick and send out a complimentary artefact pack to go along with your JCredits.

See you on the battlefield and happy shopping!

i don;t think they shut down reddragon, you just changed servers by accident. up in the address bar it will say "yourserver".jagex.com or somthing like that, just change the place were "yourserver" is (it's probably royalgarden) to reddragon after you log in.

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

They are going to shut down Red Dragon if you read a few mod posts in the announcement.

Also, the server I'm in is full which means that the TIF members that want to join won't be able to, and I don't want to lose all my progress by changing server.

EDIT: I could make a new account on a different server if someone sets up an alliance or something.

imagangster.png