TICT - Dragon Hunters defeats Violent Resolution

Mateusz328

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the war...Don't know where vr are coming up with 10+ members being ddos-ed. Vr had at tops 3-4 people ddosed/dced, whereas i think dh had 1. And in that picture of one of you guys dcing, he was piled 2 times before but yet he has full food and pray? Highly unlikely.

Nonetheless, I imagine the 3-4 dcs still changed the outcome of the war. Blnt Vr, Gratz Dh.

PROUD TO BE SE

hope you guys actually don't think you can beat us in a fair fight ha? you guys are just lucky thats why we dont normally do Cw fights because our members get ddosed in pvp it wouldn't make such a big deal since they can come back online in few minutes and everything but in Cw you cant really do much about it. if you guys really think your so good why come out and play with the big boys in pvp

In my mind that was fair fight. Everyone knows that many clans don't like VR, we really don't care about your beef with other clans. I saw yesterday how you are self-confident, same as now you, IloveTK. You came to our iRC and flamed us, that was so pathetic. We were pumped and we won. It's your problem that you are so much hated and have some many enemy clans. You think that war was unfair, I think almost all fights by VR are unfair.

O really lets see you get 13 out of 30 people ddosed in matched Cw fight then i would like to see how you would have done. i know you would say fight was fair because your anti Vr like 95% of clan world is bro and it was just only a cw fight its not like your clan is going to go anywhere else bro. " You were pumped and you won" Right bro keep on dreaming.

and let me tell you this Your team is always going to be Cw team nothing more nothing less

This one time in the 30v30 between Corr and Exodus, Kor ddosed Doom of Gods and then proceeded to mass snipe for victory! Oh wait that was last week.

Edited by Sumit
sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Gratz DH, not fun getting DDosed VR lol.

... Depends on the severity for example, if one person goes like 5 steps out of bounds one time we're not going to DQ the clan. If a clan DDOSes another clan then they'll be DQed from all categories. In case of dispute if both clans are willing to agree to a rematch that would be preferable but otherwise we'll (the staff) take a look and decide the winner based on the evidence. :rolleyes: