Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I really deserve 10 million gp? I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know for sure, but I do have problems with money. I just never seem to be able to hold onto it for a long time. Its not that I go and buy worthless items with it, but I just cannot merchant anything. I end up selling whatever I buy usually for 50K less than what I paid for it since prices keep fluctuating. I rarely break even, and on the rare occasion that I do make a profit, I usually make only around 5k profit. I tried training my stats, but I just never have the time to do that with my school work (I have seven Advanced Placement classes, am an active member of our Student Government, and the Vice President of our National Honor Society). So merchanting is the only real viable option I have left. I recently made my first million, I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t lie. It took a while but I made it. But the fact is, its getting harder and harder to merchant anything now. People in f2p worlds now either try to scam you when you see a good deal (like trying to replace 1K coal with 100 coal), or charge the maximum price. Yes I have a million dollars, but I have no armor or runes (save 62 nats for use in high alching). Another thing that keeps me from holding my money is that I lend or donate stuff to my friends a lot (I remember giving away almost full mithril to one, and a draghide body to another). I do this not because I am gullible, but because Im in the game to have fun, and find sharing what I have to be more fun than hoarding and showing off. I know many people here will blame me for inability to make money (and honestly, they are correct), but I will still attempt to receive this aid.

My story begins last year around christmas.I woke up one morning, finding that I no longer had the urge to play runescape anymore. I logged on my character and sold all my valuable items which included a red,green and White party hat. With all the money I had raised I made a huge drop party in fally park and dropped over 300 rune pieces, ranging from helmets to plates. Here we are, almost one year later, and once again I have interest in runescape. I started playing again but I have to start from scratch. I tried mining rune but with thoughsands of people able to mine rune it is next to impossible to get any. Pkers atn't helping my situation. I feel like I contributed to the game by having huge drop party. I am not asking for 10 million, but maybe a couple.

I think I deserve 10 million gp because I was just recently keylogged from my friends computer for 8 million. Ive been playing for a very long time and never in my life have I had 8+ mill gp. I could be a millionaire but I do go around hoarding all of it. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d prolly still give it to some of my poorer friends which even though they are poor, still managed to give me some stuff after my unfortunate accident. I have been working non stop for the past few days to earn some money but I cant get on as much as IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d like to. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d use the 10 mill for my basic necessities, give some to my good, helpful friends, then probably save it and never let it leave my hands unless for a good reason ÃÆïÃâÃ

My claim is this: the Tip.it Events team would put 10 million gp's to a much better use than anyone else that posts in this thread. Apart from supplementing our fairly mediocre bank, the additional cash would allow us to put forth some of the money to every event we host.

Why do we need the money? Because of this: we spent around 9 million gp on our last drop party, and we don't have that much left. Additionally, as Nathaninch mentioned earlier, a 10 million gp donation would ensure that a lot of people go home happy after participating in any subsequent event we host. And that is the donator's goal, is it not?

A donation to the TET may be given to any member. My Runescape RSN is "Anarith."

why do i deserve it? well, ive been hacked, ripped off, and scammed way to many times. :cry: and i was hacked once by a scammer, and he stole all my cash and law runes. it made me sad enough to make a new account, since the old ones junk. :cry: i am poor, man everyones poor now, so please, give me a chance. :cry:

------------------------

Well, all my RuneScape life I've been called a noob. People tell me I'm too low of a level to be a Member (level 66 when writing this). I was training on Experiments just today and some guy laughs at me for having 54 attack at level 66. I'm training strength right now, so I can't use a dragon weapon of course. Well, this guy got my a little upset. He made me seriously think about just getting my attack to 60 and getting a dragon weapon. The only part is: I can't afford any dragon stuff.

10,000,000 is way more than enough for dragon stuff, but with the money I can do other things like raise my prayer to out-level 2 of my friends (who have made fun of my prayer for about 3 weeks straight now). Also with the money I can buy the ingredients needed to get my herblore and farming up. My personal goal is to have every skill on the hiscores. Farming and Herblore are the only 2 skills I have left, but I see no way of leveling herblore without buying hundreds of items. (stats don't appear on the hiscore list before around level 30 in case anyone's wondering)

My friend from school (best friend actually) also started playing runescape recently. I've supported him so far, giving him my old adamant armor, giving him tips on some early F2P stuff. He's getting his defence up, though, and pretty soon he'll be at the Rune level. It'd be really cool if I could get him Rune armor. If someone did that for me, I would've been one of the happiest newbs in the world.

Ten million is probably too much for the little things that I plan on doing, but it's the little things in life that count most, am I right?

------------------------

EDIT: My RS name is in my signature, which also leads to my hiscore page. Incase my signature gets deleted, though, my RS name is Gulf_Kid.

btw. if this is a hoax post then it should be considered harmful spam and should be locked and the topic creater should be severely punished. honestly tip.it is very lenient when it comes to spamming scammers like this. it wouldnt be the first time something like this has happened here. If no one posts here that they recieved the 30mil with proof, then the creator should recieve propper punishment.

i am new to these forums and getting 10 mil gp would be a nice start to a great community so i have heard. My runescape carrer has been pretty dull. I was f2p till lvl 93 and became member at 93. I have had trouble gaining money because i cannot play as much as i would like with my busy real life schedual. I am going to Italy in march for a soccer tournament if that explains any part of the business. In real life i am over looked because my brother is popular person in the school, not many people know me because i recently moved to a new school. I have been hacked and almost quit because i did not think that i would be able to pick my self up again to revive my account. but i worked hard with the time given and picked my self up, still no money though :? well, good luck in choosing who will win the 10 mil.

rsn: kuumar

Why do i deserve the 10M??? Well since i was a lvl 3 newb i've always wanted a red mask...i would always watch in awe has the people who had one walked by. Not only that but I've always liked pking but my combat skills aren't really the best. All the other pkers around me make fun of me and put me down because i dont have 43 prayer or can't weild dragon yet or dont have 85 magic. Well not only would I get those stats up to be able to be a decent pker but I would help my little nephew currently a lvl 26 to get some new addy armour since right now he's still wearing bronze. Therefore i think i deserve the 10M...

RS Name: Shraiker13

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

Dear sir / madam qwerty1, i've read your post but don't quite consider myself lucky enough to win but here's my story. I'm currently training myself to be a better a man the best man i can be, im training for 99 mage and 99 range and 99 prayer your 10 million geepee's would certainly go to good use helping me attain this phenominal task. I'd also like to spread some happiness to runescape with some of this money and spread the joy by giving out free sets of adam to unsuspecting passes by. Nothing greater then a gift from a random passer by. to conclude i'm going to go back to my loney lesser cage and range/mage him some more to teach him a lesson for all the small children he's scared. yours faithfully runeman69

First of all I'd like to say that its true that tip.its team would greatly benefit from the donation of 10 million gp. Yet seeing as how I can't give up the chance of getting that money so easily this is why I wish I could get the money ( sorry tip.it dont worry though u will probably still win). I started rs2 about a year ago. I was a f2p and lvl 76, unfortunately I got sucked in by one of the password scammers, one who said that we cant say our passwords out loud. In the middle of the bank I said my password. The next day it was gone. Since then I have never given up my faith in Runescape and continued playing despite all setbacks. My file is now 67 lvl and I look forward to the day I can locate my file and kick its asse. I have researched the game as much as possible, and am now p2p. I really hope that one day I will be looking at my name next to Zezima's, and really 10 million gp will go a long long way to making that dream come true. Thanks for reading this and good luck tip.it team too.

RSN: Eragonsrage

Why I deserve 10 mil. Writen by Masuma. Copyright 2005, all rights reserved.

I deserve 10 million geepee because my name starts with a 'm.' I mean come on, how many people do you see walking the streets of RuneScape with their name beginning with a 'm.' Also, my name is completely devoid of numbers and it is original, completely unlike those zezima3421s and zezima1337s. In addition, I have one friend that is currently logged into the same world as me. Today I had no homework except for the three constucted responses that I am currently procrastinating on. I dunno if that previous sentence was grammatically correct, but whatever. Back on topic, I deserve 10 million bling because I am a minority in the United States. That's right, if you don't select me, I will sue you under the pretenses of affirmative action. Call it an "idle threat."I will sue you for 20 million gp, but I will donate 10 million of it to the TET because they will actually put it to a good cause. Me? I will burn it all on leveling my skills and selfish reasons like that. Would you rather just give me the 10 million now or the 20 million later? Think about it.[/thelasttimesomeonepostedatopiclikethisitwasahoaxjusttoletyouknow]

Disclaimer: If this actually isn't a hoax and I do win, give all of the cash to a TET member. They will use the money in a better way than all of the other posters in this topic combined.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

Hi. My RSN is Crusader 12. I have been playing Runescape since the Easter Ears were dropped on RSC. I am level 78 in combat and I have 895+ skill total, f2p only. I have never scammed someone, hacked/key logged someone, or abused a bug. I work hard for my money and I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t beg. I have about 1.5 million net worth, and all of the non-tradable holiday items; I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t consider myself too rich. If I won the money, I would raise my skills. Please pick me, thank you!

Edit:

5 - If only one person makes a 90 word story only that person will win!

If you count the words in my post above, you will see that I used 90 words exactly! Besides for the reasons above, mabey I should get the 10 million gp for my originality. :D

Well, I don't think anyone truely deserves the ten million GP but definitely everyone wants it. I mean, who wouldn't turn down 10 mill. gp? The reason I would want it is because i've been into this game since I was introduced by a friend of mine, about five months ago and i've been on/off it since then. Getting the 10 GP would help motivate and convince me to get into the membership worlds and start becoming more active. I'm no different from the rest of the people that want the money, I just hope that I get lucky and win but if not, i'm still cool with the decision 8)

I've been recently helping out a few other new comers to the game that are my friends and have been trying to give them all I can with what I got but i'm low on cash. The 10GP would definitely be a boost to help out some buddies of mine and i'm sure I can help out others aswell with such a large amount of money.

Good luck to everyone.

PS: I just joined this forum acouple of weeks ago and from the looks of it, i'm enjoying it already..I hope to stick around more, :)

edit: whoops, I forgot to put my runescape name up "elixirs"

I think i should get the 10 million gp because i seem to always miss out on good money making opertunitys like one time a long time ago i had saved up like 10 million gp somehow and i was thinking about buying a purple phat which was like 8Mill at that time but but i chose to spend it on my smithing :x and i have lvl 71 now whoopdedoo!!!! i could have bought a phat which is worth like a bazillino catrillion gps now but nooooo i can smith addy bars =] i hope that is 90 words

RSN: bantam222

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

I think that the Tip.it Events Team deserves 10mil geepee because we make people happy. Lots of happiness going around when we drop items or give away things in contests. If you really want to put your money to good use, you should donate it to the TET who will ensure that 10m goes a long way in making people happy. We're all about making people happy, as I am sure you are too.

So sir, if you please, give the money to the Tip.It Events Team. There is no better way to ensure it's good use. Im just under ninety words here so I'm going to add a couple of sentences to get it to ninety. I like cheese man. Sure do.

I fully agree with Nathaninch, the TET could put together a killer party which could put a smile on HUNDERDS of people faces, rather than just 1 or 2.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

If I were you and I don't want all that gold pieces (which is impossible), I would simply use it to buy lots of low level stuff like full steel, full mithril, gold bars, food... etc., and go to Lumbridge and hand it out for free to the low levels there. That way, not only you get many thanks and feel good, you're also helping JAGex attract people to play Runescape (or keep new players playing), and you must remember, it is JAGex who made the game.

Therefore you should use your money to help new players, and thus, indirectly, help JAGex, who made this game for all of us to enjoy.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i think i should deserver 10 million gp runescape cash becousecash maybe aint the biggest factor in runescape but its very important. also i need money to keep up the events i organize at my clan, they banned me but now i am back and i try to make the best of it.

to bad i spend all my cash on slayer and got a litle stop at 73(1 mil exp).

10 mil gp would be perfect for my slayer to 75, also i get cash to buy food. i need it becouse i allways wear my red hat (not phat, just a red hat from canafis) the defence bonus i s lowered a lot but at least i got fun in the game, with 10 mil cash i would invest it in having fun.not to buy levels or finally getting that rare or weapon i allways wanted. with 10 mil cash i could do so much, organizing fun battles with weapons i bought before with the cash and my clan doesnt know about (when they come at the fight ill just hand each of them a rune dagger :lol: ).

in my belief 10 million golden pieces would bring more fun for me in the game

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Lol, this topic sure has attracted many people aye?

Well, nobody can say no to that much money... frankly, I want it very much too, but yes if you wish to put your money to good use, I suggest you use it to help new players.

For they are the ones who need the most, and by doing so you help JAGex keep more customers.

I do have an annoying habit of repeating myself, don't I?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I deserve ten million coins because I entered this contest.

Seriously, that's my reason. After reading the rules and regulations of this contest, I have come up with an entry to the contest that fulfills each and every single one of those rules. This is, of course, that entry. Any inspection of this entry will determine that it is indeed worthy to qualify me for the ten million coin grand prize. Not even counting the number of words can disqualify me, as this sentence ends in the ninetieth word.

Hmmm deserving is rather a stong word don't you think? For someone being deserving, they must be Worthy of reward. For someone to be worthy of reward, what must they do? Two things spring to mind for me, providing fun for the masses, and taking in those that have no were to go, who provides fun and laughter from the masses? While I myself have never joined the Tip.it drops, people always seem to have fun. Who looks after all of us, providing a free, safe place to stay? I know the Tip.it admin's would surely be worthy of recognition.

I myself have been playing this game a while, around 4 years now. I play on and off, setting myself tasks, completing those tasks then take small breaks from RuneScape, sometimes a week, sometimes more. As I am apart of this community I like to be upto date, some may call me a forum lurker. Ever browsing the forums, never trying to get involved in something unless, something needs to be said. As you may see, I'm just a average user, with average goals. Then you may ask yourself, why are you posting if you are not deserving? To tell you the truth, it would be handy to have a chunk for change, also rule two caught my eye. So why not tempt fate.

I thought it would be the greatest thing to be rich and powerful. To have money and have no sentimental value attatched to it would be just dandy. You could pay a passerby 50k to go find you a trout, and pray to the trout, and yes, they would do it. I would probablly use the money for other things that are not respectable at all, like, trading 10 million to some noob, and on teh 2nd accept screen click DENIED! then say "No 10 MILLION GP FOR YOu StuPID NOOB!"

I'd probablly take screenshots and send them to you saying "without your cash, this wouldn't be possible"

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I deserve ten million coins because I entered this contest.

Seriously, that's my reason. After reading the rules and regulations of this contest, I have come up with an entry to the contest that fulfills each and every single one of those rules. This is, of course, that entry. Any inspection of this entry will determine that it is indeed worthy to qualify me for the ten million coin grand prize. Not even counting the number of words can disqualify me, as this sentence ends in the ninetieth word.

Thats hilarious :P

*goes to find more TET members to write 90 words.*

I'm no TET member, but I'm sure they will make the best out of it. You yourself deserve 10 million, if you really give out the money... You are pretty generous to whip out such an amount. I think if you are really serious in giving out this 10 million gp, give it to TET, or if you were really sincere about giving it out, treat yourself as the winner. Do yourself a favour, drop 10 million gp on the floor, pick it up, and say "I won it!". If having said all this and you still think, "Nah, it must not be me.", you are more than welcome to give it to me. LOL.