Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

I deserve the 10 million gp because I will give it too the poor and all the charities and will buy food for the hungry. I will shelter the Homeless and cloth the naked. Without thy money how shalt thou fulfil thy quest and thy dream? For thy shalt Nobel and thy true to heart stead.

Please lend to me so that the noobs of this world may live to fight another day. I am an accepted and worthy recipient of the reward.

I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really give a good reason to why I should get this 10 million gp (besides getting scammed and also hacked) (like all of us really), so if you feel it in your heart to give it to such a person as me than I would be honoured (and so would a few of my stats :P)

p.s Rsn in sig :wink:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deserve 10 mil because:

1. I gave my main to a "friend" and started a new account, and i told him that maybe someday i will ask for my account back, about a month later i asked for my account back but he said he allredy had done to much (yah, 2 woodcutting lvls and 2 combat lvls are a lot,i gave him the account at lvl 79 combat)... did i days he is a rl "friend"?

2. Im really really poor, and while other players like 20 combat less than me have 5 mil, while i just have 2m, by the way, i lost that money about a week ago.

3. Cause when i was a dam noob (now im a noob, not a dam noob :) ) that found a green mask at floor and sold it for 100k :oops:

Around 145 words are enough?

4. Cause english is not my main language and i could say like 2000 words if i knew more.

Forgot RSN:cleithemage

Because I want it very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.

That's more than 90 words.

Because I want it very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.

That's more than 90 words.

:lol:

I don't deserve the 10 mil, but I can try anyway. I might get lucky for once. I was browsing tip.it when I stumbled across this topic and I thought, why not? The least I could do was just enter the contest. And as the winner is selected randomly, I might get lucky :P. I would safely store the 10 mil in my bank for when I get members in february. With the saved up money I woul buy an abby whip and full dharok to help me fullfill my quest to 99 80 99 99 with 1 prayer. I think I would own the staking arena quite a bit, and I would be able to give you back the 10 mil, or even to host my own contest like this and make someone else happy. I would feel obliged to do so. Ok that's it i think I have 90 words, Just make the right choice lol :o

I'm the ultimate prayer noob.

As much as I would like to say, give it to me. I would have to say give it to TET, because, as people said, they are probably most deserving out of everyone who posted here. They make people happy, which is more than most people want to do. So if my entry wins, give it all to the TET and let them do what they think is best with it. I really ought to get to one of their events soon :oops:

Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders Screw Flanders.

To be honest, I dont believe anyone really deserves to be given 10 million gp that you have worked hard for. However, if anyone should have to relieve you of it, i think it should be me for a couple of reasons.

Having had a reasonable amount of money before (@11 mil) I know what it feels like :lol: feels gooood! This means that I wouldn't squander it pointlessly like some would. I would try to ue it to help other people. I am a fair trader, often paying over the market price when trading with lower lvls.

If I got the money, I would go to Lumbridge, and distribute around 100k. I have done it before, and almost had to change accounts for the amount of PM's I got!! With the rest, I would use some for trading, and increase the amount I had, so that I could make the money grow. I would then begin trading to make a loss - that is, buying things like bones and burying them.

I think If I got the 10 million, it would set me up for a long time, and turn me from a reasonably high combat lvl, skint character, into a very high combat lvl, rich guy! Go on, do the right thin!!!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

We're all pathetically desperate like that. Greed has always been a part of human nature. And I guess I should as well sound like I don't care, all noble and what not, and enter too.

I would love to have 10M gp for nothing? I would spend every single penny buying luxury in a way so lavish, people'd end up hating me for winning this thing. But no, things just don't go that smooth for her, not this lady.

If, and only if I turned out to be 'the one' out of all these money thirsty people, I would finally have enough money for my 99 herblore. And be happy. Oh how nice things would be

But if I were you, I'd spend the same amount of money giving 100k to 100 random players, to the people who've been trying to get a 'rune long' for a month, or saving up for their first glory ammy. Anywhos, I'm in awe how you started up this thing. Have fun throwing away money. *does the 'pick me' smile*

~ady // y2kadrian

*edit* actually? no, you should give your money to the TET team, and they'll have many, and oh many, people happy. ( haha hi nathan we haven't spoke for ages? I doubt you still remember me )

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

i need a million because: i have played for soon 3 years and never gotten more then 400k (im f2p) and i would love to have some spare money so i could do merchanting.

i have never use any money to use on skills so it would be cool to have some money so i could try not only crafting runes all the time.

also i have some friends that could need some medium armor, i need the armor to improve my skills and help my friends.

last, my pet rat is kinda weird and eats gold coins.

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I deserve the ten million gold pieces because I am willing to lie for it. I really do not need it, probably will not even thank you for it, but I write these ninety words anyway. You would be a complete idiot to give the ten million to me, because I will probably waste it all on beer or other drinks. So I beg you please do not give the ten million gold pieces to me. So I ask you, please give the ten million gold pieces to someone who isn't lieing like I am.

P.s. Good luck trying to figure out where I'm lieing and where I'm not.

Anyways best off luck: Jelleh

f2p skilltotal 1050+

You should donate it to the tip.it crew/staff... We use millions of gp researching stuff for the users, i remember when i had to re-view the magic guide once, i spend almost 500k buying armour/runes/staffs, and this is how it is all the time with the site crew.

Lol, just joking ;) We do use a lot of money, but it's that worth, and you guys help just as much when you post stuff here on the forums :D Best of luck to you all, hopefully the winner will get some dreams to go true :D

I deserve 10m because I need them to train skills and survive in the game.

I am very poor, got hacked 2 times and with the money I would buy things that I always dreamt of. With the money I would make the world better and more people happier because I would donate some of my money to begginers. The money would make me very happy and I think I deserve it. Most of the money I would spend by training smithing and when my smithing is going to be very high I would donate the armour to poor people such as myself at the moment

My account has been scammed three times, i have tried to gain money by merchanting, but ended with -1mil cash. I'm( and will always be :roll: ) a guy who likes just to keep money and it really looks nice to see 10M gp in bank.

I have always wanted to wear a santa hat and to buy christmas presents to my Rs friend, but i never have enough money to buy other presents than few bronze arrows or few fish...

My bro has always been a poor player, he never gets anything from the wilderness or makes good deals with merchanting.

If i would get the 10M gp, i would give my friend atleast once in my life a christmas that would stay in their lifes forever.

PS: and just in case you don't happen to see my rsn, it's The_Teba.

(Ootko kenties suomesta?)

i think i should have the 10 million gp because i think runescape needs more people like you: people who have more money than they know what to do with. perhaps unfortunately, im not a 14 year old who thinks that having a pumpkin, easter egg, spinach roll and black bead in the bank is important. to me its not. nothing annoys me more than useless expensive items simply for status. and i hate merchanting too. i prefer to high alch 10k steel plates, all mined, smelted and smithed by myself, with nats i craft myself. to me xp is way more important than cash

if i did win your money, id buy a cannon, and with the rest id start a clan of hand-picked absolute noobs and train them into a higly effective army. beyond that, there really is nothing to do with that kind of cash, except what your doing: being bored and giving it away...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Why does the Sake Samurai deserve 10 million gold pieces?

I have a great love for newbies. Heck, I always feel inclined to do the right thing, no matter what the certain personÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s combat level is. If they need 20 gold, I run to my bank, grab some, and quickly run back. If someone wants to know where the nearest willow tree is, I feel I need to poke them in the right direction. I fish, and cook, not only for my skill XP, and for when I go on quests, but for others when they need it. Whenever I smith items, I sell them to raise money, until I can make a full set in that metal, then I make tons of sets and grab my supply of money and food and run off to Lumbridge. It gives me a nice feeling in my heart to see a level 3 sitting pretty; in full iron plate armor, a full helmet, a long sword, and a kite shield, or whatever it may be, bragging about having 2k, and knowing they have enough trout to last them to level 10. I would use this money to benefit myself, to be honest, but also to benefit others, the ones I wish to give to. I know that 10 million could be used better in other places, but I hope with all my heart that your randomizing process chooses me.

Word Count: 244

RS name: Sake Samurai

I deserve 10M because no too long ago, I was hacked, losing 4m+ in cash, over 5k nats, lots of d armor and weapons, with nothing left to make my money back. I went to kill goblins with no armor no weapons until I had enough for a rune axe. Since then I have worked hard to where I am with no help from any friends. I am always doing favors for people,even if i don't know them, such as making things free of charge, giving people advice, and giving things to people in need. I have always been giving with nothing in return. That is why I think i deserve 10M.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

One million golden coins for absolutely no work, skill or anything, eh?

That would be very, very nice. Anyway, on with the rest of this post that I am currently trying to have my sentances (Did I spell that right?) with as many words as possible. Here goes: I, all my RS life, have been very, very unlucky. From the time I bought a Santa hat for 500k (This means five hundred thousand golden RuneScape coin currency), to the time I got a tan cavalier from a clue scroll. Yes, even the time I got my Frogs, or Drill Demon, I have been very unlucky. So unlucky, that, I will personally BEG you for 10million golden RuneScape coin currency thingieness for absolutely nothing, nada, zilch, nil. If you don't give me the cash, I may have to resort to behaviour somewhat like this: "gimme ÃÆýÃâáÃÆÃ

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

It started like any other day, the RuneScape sun was shining bright as ever and I was still wondering when nightfall would occur. After aimlessly waiting for the sun to drop so I could resume my nightly barrows trips I realized, this sun might not ever drop. Just then I had the instinct to go and try my luck in the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. I equipped my dragon dagger(s), my Dragon Amulet, my Gauntlets of Chaos, and my Adamant Boots. After winning and losing 500k back and forth with an unworthy opponent I quickly found myself staking over 1 million per stake. "Oh" I quietly said to myself as I doubled my geepee from 1,900,000GP to 3,800,000. As fast as it happened I was in the duel arena again this time staking all my gold peices. My opponent had got me down to under 10 hp also he was well below 10 hp. "Oh no" I exclaimed to myself as my I got hit for a 3 from my opponent which made my hitpoints drop to 1. "Well there goes all my money" is what i was thinking then bam He hits 0. I realize I have a chance to win my whip attacks my opponent, zero. I scream out loudly as I see his whip come in for the final whip to take my 3.8 million gp, he hits zero. I hit him for a 3 and see his bar completely red, as he falls towards the ground. I scream out for joy as I had never collected as many gold peices as I had now, 7.6 mill. My opponent comes back to me and asks for one more for 7.5 mill. I realize if I am going to be rich I will have to make sacrifises like this, so I accept the stake. We go into the arena bam my first hit is a 19. I feel great, on the phone with my real life friend who also plays RuneScape. I easily defeat my opponent and collect my 7.5 mill. "Wow" I said to myself as I realized I had quickly gone from having just under 2 million gp to having over 15 million. Of course my opponent wants to win HIS gp back and i decided to do one more stake but i tried for 5 million, he declined my stake and walked away. I asked why he declined he said "15 mill or nothing". Realizing 15 million gp IS NOT alot of money i reluctantly accept the stake-duel and to my surprise I win. At this time I am ecstatic, realizing my dream of being rich quickly became reality, he comes up to me with the toughest decision of my life, stake 23 million of HIS gp(which i just won(this was when purple was 23 mill)) for HIS purple party hat. Still on the phone with my friend who is quite rich I ask "Do you think I should stake 23 mill for his purple party hat?" he replies "Do what you think you should" I accept the stake. We are dueling but this one feels different, I hit him 19 he hits me 19, i hit 0, he hits 10, I start to get upset. He gets me below 10 hp while he i still quite high but its my turn to hit. Boom i hit him for 19 and put him well below 10 hp. His whip comes in for what I feel could be final blow and he hits me for a 5, I open my stats and realize I have 1 hp left. I hit him for a 0, then i realize that I lost... but just then, he hits a 0 too. Right now I am going wild realizing this last hit could either make or break me. I hit him for a 3 and he dies. I collect my purple party hat.

111woot7dv.jpg

I leave the duel arena. You think my story is done? This is just the begining.

I walk around showing off my new purple party hat and my 29 million gp.

20 minutes before this I had 2 million gp and a whip, now I had enough for full guthans full dharoks, full veracs and a dragon squ. But I wanted more, Joecena09(the person i won this all from) adds me to friends list and tells me to come back and stake yellow party hat, I laugh and tell him im okay and thank-you for the items. About an hour later i decide to check the duel arena again, and who do I see, my opponent, Joecena09. He stakes and puts on the rules we staked prior to this. He puts up 10 mill cash, and i follow and put up 10M. We accept the duel I win easily.

Wow now i had 39 million, now I can tell hes getting mad because in less than 10 stake duels i had won over 60 million in items and gold peices. But does he stop there? NO. I continue to stake his sorry bottom until he is cleaned out. What did i win you ask? Well let this pic show u.

wootyttt7yn.jpg

Realizing now I have well over 100 million in items and geepee, for free. I go around showing off, not knowing that my demise is just beyond the horizon. Later than evening I decide to check out my new favourite spot, the Al-Kharid Duel Arena. Who do I see, lets call him my boss cuz all hes doin is paying me. I again thank him for all the wonderful party hats and the 70 mill gp (i gave alot away i was too happy). He laughs and says "no biggie." All of a sudden a new opponent challenges me to a stake and i click on his name "Drkswrd". I quickly search his stats like any good staker should do and realize he has level 99 magic. I say no magic duels and he agrees and puts up 15 million cash. I accept and win I am getting rich im thinking to myself. I continue to stake sometimes only for 100k(which is nothing now remind you) and even up to 1 million with a care in the world. Then drkswrd comes up to me and says "35 mill" i look and he puts up dragon chain. I put up my 35M and accept the duel. It was well fought but I ended up losing. Realizing i had taken a significant loss of 35 mill but then realizing i just won 15M from him before that i offer him to stake 20M, he agrees and I win. Back where i started.

then he wants to do 35M again, i reluctantly agree and lose. Hmm im thinking now i AM down money, so i stake one more time 35M against 35M. I win! Now he is getting frustrated realizing his fortunes could and will most likely become mine. He stakes 4 santas and says 20 mill. Santas wernt even close to 5 mill yet so i put up 10 mill he then puts up 8 santa hats and says 20 mill.. I put to 20M and win. So now i have Green, Yellow, Purple Party Hat, 10 Santa hats, over 70 mill gp cash, green halloween mask(how i somehow won along the way).

Realzing i am really rich and i should walk away i decide to leave for a few mins. I log back on drkswrd stakes immeadietly and puts up 4 santa hats, I put up 4 santa hats but i lose the the stake.. I still have 4 santas so i stake them. lose them. Hmm im thinkin hes doin something different. I go into arena with him for 15M he wins again. Now i Know something is up. He puts up dragon chain i put up 35 mill and accept, we stake and he wins. hmm im thinking as i just lost over 100 mill. I go into stake him one more time for the rest of my money another 35M. He wins, but now i realize why. He is getting his friends(Joecena09(the person i cleaned)2000sx, Adam is Hard and one more i cant remember) to enter the duel arena and stand directly on top of him so that when i use my dragon dagger special and try to click on my opponent drkswrd i miss him of course and click on one of his minions, thus not hitting him, thus him beating me. I am so mad right now realizing was just cheated out of well over 150 mill in items and gp. But i still have green yellow and purple party hat, but not for long. I challenge him to stake for my purple, he puts up 23 mill and accepts, I accept and lose. Oh no im thinking only 2 hats, i gotta try to stake once more and i know ill win. I stake yellow party hat he puts up 25 mill. I lose again. Oh no i am really upset now realizing i went from 200 mill(would be 300 mill today with the rare inflation) to just over 30 mill. I challenge him to one more stake for my final hat, he puts up 29 mill and accepts. I lose.

Then i stopped playing on my main :D..

that took along time to type i hope i win

great story if u read it

all true too

Well..erm..*blink*..here's mine. (5 words so far, oh wait, thats now like, what, 16?) Ok so forget that bit. I think I should get 10m because..There was this one time, with the guy with the hair and the teeth, yeah, and he had like this big shoe, and he kept like following me, and it was kinda creepy..So..I know that had nothing to do with RS but..SHIBBY! Yes as you can see this story is based entirely on randomness and - thats about 90?

}BIX{

RSNAME: BIXDATRIX

Hey.

"91" words.

ok, now that i have 91 words, I dont need, nor do i think i deserve the money. so with that being said, I will take it if chosen for the simple fact that i dont want to spend my own money when the times comes to raise magic level so your money would be greatly appreciated.

bob7926.png

I don't deserve 10 million gp for any reason what so ever at all, but if it is out for the giving i'll take it. I think it would be a lot of fun to blow it on random stuff like a lot of buckets or red berries. Maybe i'll give it out to noobs or just horde it in a big room and try to dive into it like donald duck. I've alwyas wanted to do that maybe when we get player owned house that will be possible. Have a room with all your money in it, let's start a petition now! Everyone that is with me follow me. Maybe you could put all your stuff in that one room, but then it would hurt to dive into armor or a sword or a bottle of posion which would of course break and then you would have posion in your open wounds along with shards of glass. Maybe we should forget this idea altogether.

oh yea AND

The Reason I Should Get The Money Is Because.....(drumroll please)

beacause i had won seriously 72M cash from Joecena09 and i gave away ALOT, i bought my first dragon squ for 5 mill and gave away around 10 mill to newbies and some of my newbie friends who helped me run nats before the abyss..

plus it would help me new pure :roll:

thanks

I think i should have the 10 million gp because I deserve it. I have made full irons for level 3s ever since i could make them. I have helped anyone even if i have to go out of my way to do so (I once helped a level 50 go from Catherby to Varrock- I was on my way to Ardougne!). I love runescape. I also believe that the 10 million should be distributed amngst more than one person, or a drop party organised, or just random gift giving. So, you should split it so we can all go on an Xmas trip and get that warm fuzzy feeling gift-giving gets you. Am I making sense? I want PART of it. Or all if you so desire :P

fcamo,Amythest00.gif

I think i should have the 10 million gp because I deserve it. I have made full irons for level 3s ever since i could make them. I have helped anyone even if i have to go out of my way to do so (I once helped a level 50 go from Catherby to Varrock- I was on my way to Ardougne!). I love runescape. I also believe that the 10 million should be distributed amngst more than one person, or a drop party organised, or just random gift giving. So, you should split it so we can all go on an Xmas trip and get that warm fuzzy feeling gift-giving gets you. Am I making sense? I want PART of it. Or all if you so desire :P

you should just tell them in pms the way tell them to use the map, if they cant get there without ur help verbally telling them they should uninstall immeadietly