Why do you deserve 10 Million Gp for free?

QWERTY1

so far I like what I see. I have picked already atleast over 13 storys.

to anyone who thinks this is a hoax or doesnt really believe that one person could make a difference an make someone very happy.. you will see

to anyone reading this make sure you make a post before nov 11th or you will not count

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you see, i got scammed like three times lost my full rune 3 times, 1000 coal and things like that, but there are probably alot of poeple wnating this 10m like i do so i don't make that big chance, i just want to thank all of you for getting this site of the ground with alot of members already, i wish everyone this 10m although i want it myself, and i thnak you to man for giving just someone 10m like its nothing you keep the spirit alive of runescape : friends, fun, honisty, trust, ... you keep it all together, thank you for making runescape the best online game ever, and why i should get the 10m i don't know i'm just a guy that needs money and can write 90 words but hey its your decision and i wish everyone the best

thank you all

and if i win my runescape name is jannes_zwart :!:

this isn't going to be over 90 words so i really dont care. I'm a lvl 55 fishiging lobs to get full rune, it sucks! mabey a little cash would help to get my full rune and my fishing 1k lobs worries would be over. 1klobs yes, 25 a lod lets see thats 40 loads and an hour each. Do the math its a long............................................................time.

Some cash would help

a lvl55 in need of help

fixfriendsol7.gif

Why do I deserve the 10 million gp? I have two close friends. Both betrayed by the men they were dating. One had full sara at the time and one fateful night her boyfriend asked her if he could wear her full sara. Seeing as they had been together for 2 years she trusted him and let him borrow it. He logged out immediately and she never saw the armor again. My second friend worked hard to get a red phat recently and shared it with her boyfriend. They would switch off who got to wear it. When her boyfriend had it, they broke up and he stole it from her. With the 10 mill I would buy the first friend full sara to replace the old set, buy myself a pair of d legs and then give the rest to my friend who lost her phat so she can be closer to buying another.

RS name: Johnny 1 4

Seriously, wheres my money? :|

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Let us see why I should earn those 10M. Well, I can tell you that I have never scammed anyone, and I would promise to give 100k in items to the OOC newb appreciation day's fund. How many words do i have? Only fourty-five by now. What else can I say? Hm... As i am a f2p, it is nearly impossible to me to make even 1 Million, sothis would be great for me, in representation of the f2p'ers. I have never been banned or have got a black mark, thus I feel that I am not the kind of person that would use that money for evil doing. 111 words now.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

OK If I would get 10 milion then i would just make a mage pure with 85 mage. Why i deserve teh 10 mills? I deserve it because im a pretty good pker and ive played for two years now. I look to all kinds of runescape forums but i don't post often. Ive had so many accounts while played runescape. Ive had lvl 86 main which got banned and many pures that i just didnt play on anymore. And most money i ever had in these 2 years was 3.2milion. Well i was happy when i had it. :P it was like a year ago so i dont really remember what i did with it. So all im saying is that ive made many pkers and i can pk very good and know now that a mage pure with some range and melee would b very good for me. And thats why i need 10mills. I never can get so much. ;) ohwell. Maybe i am just too lazy or unlucky. :P

By the way. If i win by accident please respond in this topic or pm me here. :)

Hope i win tho. :)

i think i deserve the money for numerous reasons...the main one is that my little brothers birthday was just the other day and i was looking into something expensive for him since he helps me out a lot in Runescape.i also deserve the money because i am a mage so i need lots of runes, which makes it hard for me to manage keeping 30k in the bank....ive also been playing for almost 2 years now and i have always had trouble making money...just my bad luck.well if i win then i will put whatevers nessesary towards my brothers birthday present! :D thanx for putting up this contest!

i deserve 10 million gold pieces because i will report you 13 times (1 for every rule) if you dont give me 10 milion gold pieces, and i will pm all the people on my friend list to do the same, and then jagex will ban you, haha, take that. and jagex is sure to ban you because andrew gower is my uncle, and he does everything i say, and my dad is paul, and he recently made me a lvl 576 and now i am ub3r l33t. now give me the 10 million or i will report you!! hahaha!!! and I will make sure the FBI will call you a terrorist and throw you in jail without a trial if you dont give me phr33 st00fs. because my brother is Bush. yeah he is. i 0wn y00! n0w g13v m33 t3h phr33 st00fs!!!!!

rsn: Lord Muijs. i hope i win. cuz im poor. and you better make sure i win or say hello to jail. muhahahahaha!

I have been playing runescape for about four or five years and I have lost two mains and a pker. I continue to strive to get to the top on one of my mains which is now only level 71. I have lost over 1.5 mill(doesnt sound like alot but i am poor) in cash and over 1 mill in items(full rune sets, dragon gear, etc.). The 10 mill would really be able to help me reach alot of my runescape goals and allow me to become like you some day and help others accomplish their goals and make runescape a fun game for everyone. After playing for about 4-5 years and still only having a level 71 with only full rune and 200k cash is not good at all in my opinion. I have never had over 1 mill cash at once and this would be an amazing accomplishment. Good luck to everyone and good job to whoever wins the money.

My RS name is patrick140 btw.

i deserve 10 million gold pieces because i will report you 13 times (1 for every rule) if you dont give me 10 milion gold pieces, and i will pm all the people on my friend list to do the same, and then jagex will ban you, haha, take that. and jagex is sure to ban you because andrew gower is my uncle, and he does everything i say, and my dad is paul, and he recently made me a lvl 576 and now i am ub3r l33t. now give me the 10 million or i will report you!! hahaha!!! and I will make sure the FBI will call you a terrorist and throw you in jail without a trial if you dont give me phr33 st00fs. because my brother is Bush. yeah he is. i 0wn y00! n0w g13v m33 t3h phr33 st00fs!!!!!

rsn: Lord Muijs. i hope i win. cuz im poor. and you better make sure i win or say hello to jail. muhahahahaha!

Lol why would you need 10 mill if ur uncle is Andrew lol?

i can count to 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 1010 10101 10102 10103 10104 10105 10106 10107 10108 10109 101010

i make people laugh

i make bad fake pics

i play runescape

i have only been hacked 1 time

i have 4 million

i am a lvl 77

i will blow it on ess so i can get to 91 runecrafting

i will blow the runes from 91 runecrafting on supperheat

i will get 99 smelting

i will get 99 magic

i will get all this stuff because of you

is this 90 words yet?

by getting that much money i will have a drop party when i quit

i think its about 80 now

i give up this is 90 words

I feel like I deserve the 10m gp because I'm always nice. Just the other day, a player was kindly having a casual conversation with me and kept talking just to make time fly. I ended up giving him full set of addy and he thanked me gratefully because he wasn't being rude like others would if you tried to have a nice chat. I know full addy isn't much to most of us, but he was only around level 25 and i thought he'd use it in the future.

(ps i made it 90 words exactly because i wasn't sure if thats what you were looking for)

Runescape name: Hockeykid743

I think i deserve 10million gold, because, i quit rs over a month ago, and am slowly getting back into it, very slowly, so when i quit i had 5mil and a whip (yeah i was poor), i suicided the whip into 2 level 80's, bet they had a great day, i boxed the 5mil to a level 115, well basically gave him it... so 10mil would really do good right about now, i'd buy a few rares (if i could afford lol, with the insane prices now i doubt it :P ) and just have fun with it :D

100 words :wink:

*EDIT*

rsn is kosha

I deserve 10 mill, because I have been on RuneScape for a long time, and i had learned alot from this, i have alot of friends, I need to get better level that i am, and to do so, i need things that can help me to do that, but i need money to do so, and i, have no cash in my pocket and its not going to help me to get to that goal, and the long path i am taking is hard without it, even if i go without, i will end up having a very hard time to do so, and with the 10 mill, i can get the stuff i need, and it makes my long path a shorter path than before, and i need it badly for to do that, so i will be very happy if i do, and if i dont, i will be on a longer path than before instead, so i need that 10 mill very badly, otherwise i dont know what to do, and that is why i need a free 10 mill.

ReaperX087.png

(combat,60,strength,44,warrior)

Hi my runescape name is shadowherox5 and i think i deserve 10 million gp. Why do i deserve it? All of my runescape life ihave worked hard trying to earn money but icould never get over 500k i try harder and harder but sadly the most ive ever had was 350k ifi had 10million gp i could use it to merchant and make more money and one day ican fufill my goal of geetting full guthix anda green party hat and then soon after that do what u are doing right now iwant to be able to help people with the money i have wiht htis money ill go down to lumbridge and hand out full black(g) to all the newcomers there. I would give them full rune(g) but i doubt any of them could wear it. I hope that you select me to give the 10 mill to so that i can help not only myself but the citizens of runescape. Even though iam very unlucky and i doubt i will win i still will hope and pray that you will give me the 10 mil.

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png

im humanshield2 i just signed up i just saw this topic and i though where have u been all my life lol well here we go the reason i need that cash is beacause all my friends are rich and they tell me to bug off whenever i ask. I ask other people too but they say go away noob. ive been playing for like ever and i can never make that much money cause my life long gaol in runescape is to make over at least 1 mill but it seemsit just wont happen i try to get money from my skills but it doesnt work icut yews cant sell them to anyone, my smithing isnt high enough to make expensive paying items and i walk up to people and ask them how much they have and they say stuff like 28 mill and i belive them cause i dont think the lie. I really need that money cause its just not fair for me i go nuts when i recieve 1k just working for liek an hour but then everyone laughs and call me a noob and i just walk away and i just cant stand it. sometimes i go toworld 1 to check what people are selling and everyones selling things like guthing and sara and zammy for alot of cash and i think thats nuts why cant i have that kind of money. Nothing ever works for me :( . please help guys i use ur site to get guidance it works but i cant get money. Thank you very much for reading my reply and i hope you take this into consideration cause i mean any amount of money is good or items i just want to have a really good character on ruenscape and people to stop calling me noobs. If you have liked what you see here add my guy his name is Humanshield2 and thank you very much!

ill let you know right now it would be a dream for me to get 10 mil. But to me that would take away the thrill of getting it. My main way to spend it would to go to the lower lvl players and give them a bulk of the cash because i wouldnt need it that much. maybe just keep enough to buy god armor, but the rest would be used on the good of runescape. I feel to further help the good of the nation, i think we should help out the lower lvls. We were them once also. we older lvls sometimes forget that we were the "noobs" of yesterday instead of the powerful today. you can call me a fool, but i really don't see much value in money or at least to me it isn't worth much to me. This is why i deserve the money so that way i can brighten someones day by giving them a couple thousand gp

(By the way, my runescape name is Brainiac68)

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Well, as I was walking along one day I noticed a sad little monkey on the side of the road. I stopped and said, "Hey, little monkey. Whats wrong with you this fine morning?" He replied, "Im sad because I want a banana but It will cost me 10million geepees because the evil karamja man hoards all the banana trees!!!" Me says, "Ohhhh NO! You poor little monkey! I will go on a quest to get you 10mil geepees to buy you bananas from the mean old karamja banana man!" Thus I began my quest! To this day I have about 42geepees saved up for the monkey. If i won your 10million geepees then I would have 10 million and 42 geepees;therefore,I would have enough to buy the monkey some bananas, AND buy something that's worth 42geepees! Make a monkey happy! =)

supdarklinkel1.jpg

i may and may not deserve to have 10,000,000 coins, but i am just writing this for your entertainment, because by the number of posts, i will not win, but that suits me just fine. It is just like everything else... i never get anything, and i hate monotonious work, so i never have money. I did fight fires from 55-80 range, phew.. what a job, i got diddly squat,... it added to my total number of dragon drops... 0... so 10 million could be useful for me, so that i can buy some armor better than rune (i'm 99 combat by the way, lol)! Well, this was entertaining to me, hopefully you, but i doubt it, but thank you

i would like to have 10 million gp so i could share with my friend if they need some and buy stuff i need because i do play a lot but im not enough patient . my woodcutting is high enough but i dont take the time to use it . with 10 million i could buy couple of items and keep the rest to use to raise my skill , i would not buy stupid trimmed because the price is going down and down and down and down and you are loosing money when you buy one so i would buy dragon stuff to go train and other stuff like herb to raise my skill, because they are some that are very low and that make me a noob

thanks for reading

rsn: grand pied

I think I don't deserve 10 mil... I mean if I really would deserve it I would be working right now, either mining coal or fishing lobs so I can get lots of money... If some1 dies in front of me and I get 10mil, I would give all of it back so that wasn't a good example... umm... if 10mil drops from the sky and I'm the only person around I would use 6.4mil to get my smithing to 68, make some money with the other 3.6mil (either buying bar materials and smelting them or merchanting), get 1mil out of bank, go to a free world, find some good, unspoiled, people, and give them about 15k or 20k each... Then I switch worlds, move a bit, make sure to add everyone I gave money to to my friend list so I won't give them money twice, etc. Then I would probably merchant some more, get 98 smithing, give some1 most of my money, and quit RS for 1 month so I have over 89% in all classes in school...

P.S: My RS name is anonimu in case you decide to give me 10gp...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

Why should I deserve 10mil gp? Hmm, well, here are reasons why.

First of all, I have been playing on RuneScape for a very, long time. I have developed many friends, and even joined a clan. And, it is very addictive, yes I admit.

Secondly, I have a real bad source of income. Yes, many of you may think "pfft, so? Make money you n33b!" I am really tired of not having any money. What I'm saying is that I really never had a source of income. I am level 87, and the most money I have had is, around 2mil gp? Now, for my level, that is kind of pathetic.

Now, for the biggie. I deserve it because, I have worked VERY VERY hard for a million gp! Many people know how to make money, and I am kind of like "the ugly duckling", not following along or have money as some people would. I have friends that are getting "hot-out-of-the-oven" supreme weapons.

May you look for the best essay about "Why Should You Deserve 10mil gp?" I, am really curious to see who will win. But, understand why I need this. I put too much of my life working my butt(lol) off, just to get a couple hundred thousand.

Thank you for reading all these posts!

RSN:Drag00n50

dragoon50sig.jpg