19-Feb-2010 - RS Content Q&A Part 2

Jon Arcane

they said the underwater section in gwd was from when it was being made. it was going to be on the way to zammy's area so no under water gwd for us now :evil:

though what surprises me is that in all those years (i think its 2 now), theyve never bothered to take it out. I wonder why tbh

Lord_Beloved.png

they said the underwater section in gwd was from when it was being made. it was going to be on the way to zammy's area so no under water gwd for us now :evil:

Yeah, made me dissapointed. :(

Yet again the public image of Jagex in their "year of awsome" seems too rosy-red to be true to me. Why can't they say things as they are reacted upon at Jagex hq? The difference between their written style, and the style of their mods on the runescape youtube channel is apalling. What if they were down to earth on runescape.com too? Those type of people wouldn't bother answering the same questions over and over and over again, they'd rise to the challenge of answering the difficult questions and not politically, or diplomatically shying away from saying anything on the topic, if read closely.

I hope correcting their public image, to be more true rather than a facade is a top priority in Cambridge.

though what surprises me is that in all those years (i think its 2 now), theyve never bothered to take it out. I wonder why tbh

They probably didn't want to tempt the jenga-set that is Runescript. It seems like if they pull the wrong block, the whole tower goes crashing down.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Mod Fetzki is an absolute tool. Does no one at Jagex HQ check his responses before they're posted?

What's wrong with what he's saying?

His answers are totally wrong when it comes to serious issues like manipulation clans.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Mod Fetzki is an absolute tool. Does no one at Jagex HQ check his responses before they're posted?

What's wrong with what he's saying?

His answers are totally wrong when it comes to serious issues like manipulation clans.

Ah yeah...I quickly reviewed most of his answers and I didn't see that.

I want someone to challenge him on that. I too think the vast majority of these merchant clans DO manipulate the prices.

It's hard to really do anything because there's always going to be a blow back.

more trade restriction sucks, I don't want to see more restriction in the name of getting rid of the clans, I would rather have them if it comes to that.