RIP OLD SCHOOL

polo2340

Yeah I have been around since the first year of rs. I agree that RuneScape has changed in a lot of ways. When Runescape 1 succumbed to the new graphics of Rs2 I quit for a year or so. The game just seems so complex now. I just logged on for the first time in two years. It's all very confusing. I still love Runescape, but I must say I loved the old runescape more.

~Old School Scaper~

Yeah I have been around since the first year of rs. I agree that RuneScape has changed in a lot of ways. When Runescape 1 succumbed to the new graphics of Rs2 I quit for a year or so. The game just seems so complex now. I just logged on for the first time in two years. It's all very confusing. I still love Runescape, but I must say I loved the old runescape more.

I like complexity..........

Runescape is cool because you can really play it at any level of complexity you want.

Ummmmmm.....................

Not much to say.

If you want to find me in Runescape, my name is not applyapple. It is vetoscadiva.

Complain as you like about Jagex, but think about what they've done. How many MMORPG designers go around to creating as complex an in-game world as Jagex? They do need to get around to making a equipable knife, though.

With everyone's complaining about updates, it's amzing that there isn't a forum topic on the fact that the chat box says "You can't reach that" (as opposed to "I can't reach that!").

• 4 years later...

I don't know if anyone is going to see this or care, but it's funny looking back at something I wrote 4 years ago, when I was 15 (not like I'm old now). I can't even stand to read some of the post and my comments. I was much more immature. Nuff' Said about that.

My most important point is that I've come to the conclusion that nostalgia was truly the problem. Having seen the changes from rs2 to post EoC/rs3, I look back at 2010 as if it were RS heaven. My memories of more than about 5 years ago have faded away.

Looking back, I was so ignorant to even write this. I hadn't a clue what I wanted changed, and it's ridiculous that I thought I could "make a difference". Pretty much every last person that I argued with were right in their claims. For no reason at all, I guess this is a bump.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is going to see this or care, but it's funny looking back at something I wrote 4 years ago, when I was 15 (not like I'm old now). I can't even stand to read some of the post and my comments. I was much more immature. Nuff' Said about that.

My most important point is that I've come to the conclusion that nostalgia was truly the problem. Having seen the changes from rs2 to post EoC/rs3, I look back at 2010 as if it were RS heaven. My memories of more than about 5 years ago have faded away.

Looking back, I was so ignorant to even write this. I hadn't a clue what I wanted changed, and it's ridiculous that I thought I could "make a difference". Pretty much every last person that I argued with were right in their claims. For no reason at all, I guess this is a bump.

It's alright, we all are guilty of saying stupid things.

It's just good you now realize how stupid your arguments were. Acknowledging mistakes is a path to improvement.

• Like 2