Sign in to follow this  
hihihi727

Chatroulette

My fave way to troll, there's always a thread on the first few pages of /b/ where people get reactions, to put something on their head or react with drawings, such as get the to suck something, swim, or brushie brushie brushie.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Been on it once or twice. Too many people with their trousers down slappin' their junk on cam for my liking.

4chan trolls all over it as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

There has been a topic on this site before, and it was locked, as you can just use the Omegle Thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/243430-omegle/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well. My friend was on it the other day (She is a girl) and went onto a random webcam, as you do... and saw what he was doing, Lets put it this way there are some complete weirdos out there that like to do stuff that isn't even right with certain parts of the body being a man in public, or ever! :blink:

dzuz3d.jpg

Yea.

Without find the other thread I'm pretty sure I locked it to prevent trash from being posted for the sake of "lulz" - the entire thread gave me a vibe of inducing nothing but spam given the nature of "Chatroulette" and I'm going to do the same thing again right here. You have the Omegle thread already. The difference between the two is that this one is going to result in trash being posted and not much else.

Enjoy it for what it is, sure. If you want to share "lulz" moments, do it via pm or msn, etc with your mates. Nothing constructive is going to come from them being posted here.