new lands?

jij29

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone with 85+ Attack, Defense, Strength, Magic, Ranged, Smithing, Mining, Crafting, Herblore, Hunter or Thieving and 60+ agility go speak with roald.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Someone with 85+ Attack, Defense, Strength, Magic, Ranged, Smithing, Mining, Crafting, Herblore, Hunter or Thieving and 60+ agility go speak with roald.

You realise that whole post was in the suggestions forum, together with the mod posting the suggestion not being on the content team, right? :P

Hey guys!

Just to avoid some confusion with today's update, I thought I should lock this thread and put a reply up.

This idea of mine never got beyond what you see here, I never wrote it up properly and never submitted it to the Development Team. It was a personal idea and that's all.

I am not a developer and Deepstone Keep has nothing to do with the new area you might have found out about today.

Just making things clear so I don't get your hopes up and I really appreciate the thought that it's good enough to go in-game.

Cheers all,

~ MMH ~

Hey guys!

Just to avoid some confusion with today's update, I thought I should lock this thread and put a reply up.

This idea of mine never got beyond what you see here, I never wrote it up properly and never submitted it to the Development Team. It was a personal idea and that's all.

I am not a developer and Deepstone Keep has nothing to do with the new area you might have found out about today.

Just making things clear so I don't get your hopes up and I really appreciate the thought that it's good enough to go in-game.

Cheers all,

~ MMH ~

Awww that's a shame, I liked the idea :sad: Oh well, back to speculating once again :razz:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Wow what a nice find.

I wonder whats going on in there. <.<

More Fremmy battles would be great! Well, large scale battles in general (not counting gnomes vs kzhard, thats just eww)

But higher level battles, like in Blood Runs Deep.

If the Fremmies are there Dagganoths possibly are. Maybe new Dag Bosses?

OR maybe even the f2p boss (maybe, haha)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Wow what a nice find.

I wonder whats going on in there. >.>

More Fremmy battles would be great! Well, large scale battles in general (not counting gnomes vs kzhard, thats just eww)

i don't think this is related to the dagganoth, it's just too distant. fremminek are there because of peer the seer, probably.

Wow what a nice find.

i don't think this is related to the dagganoth, it's just too distant. fremminek are there because of peer the seer, probably.

Probable. Its still very exciting to be looking at whatever this is in anticpation of whatever's coming.

Wow what a nice find.

Probable. Its still very exciting to be looking at whatever this is in anticpation of whatever's coming.

The battles in blood runs deep were awesome. I hope this quest has the same kind of battles (if it will be a quest.)

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I doubt its a quest since its f2p (if it is then its not going to be anything major). I'm swaying towards it being part of this new 'skill'. Its the only real viable opinion to the current evidence we have about the skill some of does tie in.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Seeing as this is the source of the power that was shown the 23rd January, almost one month ago and that source was shown for f2p too, I have to guess it is f2p and p2p content.

But then again, it also includes Fremennik, does that mean that f2p will get a taste of Fremennik too?

The only update that I know that is going to be f2p that's not too far away is the new skill. Does this area have to do with the new skill in any way?

Only thing we can do is wait I guess.

Hopefully we will get to know the answer next week.

Seeing as this is the source of the power that was shown the 23rd January and that source was shown for f2p too, I have to guess it is f2p and p2p content.

But then again, it also includes Fremennik, does that mean that f2p will get a taste of Fremennik too?

The only update that I know that is going to be f2p that's not too far away is the new skill. Does this area have to do with the new skill in any way?

I think someone said this earlier on, but there appears to be a dock, and in the recent Q&A they said that a boat features prominently in the new skill.

Although i'm still hesitant to say this is probably related to the new skill, as i can't see us needing to get this boat over the ruins everytime we want to train the skill. A skill that takes place in one area seems a little lacking.

Although yet again it has extended the current F2P map, which a Mod said would come with the new skill.

Gah, so many possibilities of what it could be!

For reference, the possible dock:

dockw.png

Orc.png

I doubt its a quest since its f2p (if it is then its not going to be anything major). I'm swaying towards it being part of this new 'skill'. Its the only real viable opinion to the current evidence we have about the skill some of does tie in.

what makes you say its gonna be f2p?

if you think so because its in f2p wildy thats not true: the Summer quests and corporeal beast are also in f2p wildy but are p2p

Lord_Beloved.png

Seeing as this is the source of the power that was shown the 23rd January, almost one month ago and that source was shown for f2p too, I have to guess it is f2p and p2p content.

Arguable F2P always had the Fremmenik. The Fremmenik ARE Barbarians

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think by definition we mean the Fremmenik as the inhabitants of Relleka. The barbarians in between Varrock & Falador are just barbarians.

I don't know what to expect. Travelling through the wilderness every time we want to train the skill (if it is indeed a skill) doesn't sound quite so fun.

Also, in the dialogue with the two guards, we mention having passed the Fremmenik Trials. Not many F2P players have passed them! By including it in the dialogue it says to me that it might be a requirement for whatever the area hides. But what do I know, I'm looking forward to it as much as anyone else :)

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

I don't know what to expect. Travelling through the wilderness every time we want to train the skill (if it is indeed a skill) doesn't sound quite so fun.

Also, in the dialogue with the two guards, we mention having passed the Fremmenik Trials. Not many F2P players have passed them! By including it in the dialogue it says to me that it might be a requirement for whatever the area hides. But what do I know, I'm looking forward to it as much as anyone else :)

Maybe we'll get lucky & it will be Revenant free.

Maybe the new skill is raiding haha.

Remember the old norse saying of[hide] RAPE PILLAGE DESTROY![/hide]

hidden due to a controversian word not being censored

Holy Vikings Batman!

I think by definition we mean the Fremmenik as the inhabitants of Relleka. The barbarians in between Varrock & Falador are just barbarians.

You might but RS lore and Fremmenik lore both clearly state the fremmenik and barbarians are one in the same and Fremmnik's even reference their outpost at the waterfall and out lying village near varrock.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

what makes you say its gonna be f2p?

if you think so because its in f2p wildy thats not true: the Summer quests and corporeal beast are also in f2p wildy but are p2p

The dialogue to the npcs in F2P is exactly the same as in P2P, if it was members only the npcs would either not be there or just say that it is a members feature much like all the other p2p updates in f2p areas.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!