bedman

3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

Hey, I'm unloading some stuff including Animal Masks. Can anyone give me an idea as to the street market value of Sheep, Penguin, and Bat Masks? Thanks.

Sheep are about the GE value, but you could possibly get more for it depending on the buyer. Penguin is about 3M, and Bat is 5M ish. I took these prices from a thread on the RSOF, it is pretty much legit, the guy updates the thread alot.

QFC is: 17-18-332-60683398

May be worth bookmarking :P

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

Hey, I'm unloading some stuff including Animal Masks. Can anyone give me an idea as to the street market value of Sheep, Penguin, and Bat Masks? Thanks.

Sheep are about the GE value, but you could possibly get more for it depending on the buyer. Penguin is about 3M, and Bat is 5M ish. I took these prices from a thread on the RSOF, it is pretty much legit, the guy updates the thread alot.

QFC is: 17-18-332-60683398

May be worth bookmarking :P

Thank you Luke. I'll give any first dibs from Tip if they're interested.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Like bladewing said people might panic but then realize that nothing big happened. I doubt that people boss hunt/pvp would let their prayer drop to 0 anyways.

What's 3A melee legs+plate at ATM?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

What's 3A melee legs+plate at ATM?

I bought plate with about 45m "street value" (i.e. value above its ge price) of risings two days ago for straight cash. Legs are... well hard to say probaby about 15-20m junk filled with cash. I'm thinking about buying min in GE.

Crashing that bad? Hmm...

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

What recent update to the divine :mellow: ?

3/29/10 patch notes:

Miscellaneous

* Adjusted the code for the divine spirit shield to correctly reduce damage in all circumstances.

The problem with this shield was that in PVP the shield still reduced damage even after you'd run out of prayer.

The divine shield effect now stops working all-together when your prayer reaches 0 as it did in PvM.

So it just works properly now. That tweak won't effect the shields price at all because it was tweaking it to the way it was supposed to be. Most people in PvM and PvP have some sort of prayer going 24/7 (turmoil, melee, leech, etc), so it won't effect people who actually use it in combat or vs. a monster.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Can anyone care to explain to me what is going on with current gem prices?

Are they being merched or is it just inflation?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

A clan hit emerald rings. That forced cut emeralds up, then uncut emerald, and since emeralds cost so much, rubies naturally rose to maintain the gap and then diamonds did. Sapphires just rose to try to keep up with the rest. Don't you just love manipulation clans' effect on the economy? I know I do! :wall:

A clan hit emerald rings. That forced cut emeralds up, then uncut emerald, and since emeralds cost so much, rubies naturally rose to maintain the gap and then diamonds did. Sapphires just rose to try to keep up with the rest. Don't you just love manipulation clans' effect on the economy? I know I do! :wall:

Oh so that's what happened to dueling rings :mad: , they cost so much now.

Btw, what's a good way to work towards a higher end rare? Like a red mask/ phat? I probably will never be able to get one, but I'd like to know. Would camping for tokkuls for onyx's and farming wergs be a good idea to start?

Staurolite.png

To be honest, if you really want an onyx quickly, selling 540k fire runes to the runes shop is much faster than killing TzHaar monsters. I did that one, took ~7 hours. :P

(Made a fury and sold 6.8m <.<)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

To be honest, if you really want an onyx quickly, selling 540k fire runes to the runes shop is much faster than killing TzHaar monsters. I did that one, took ~7 hours. :P

It would be, except you can't sell items to the TzHaar stores anymore.

Camping tokkuls is decent, farming wergs is good too. But you should sell the herbs, not make unf pots. You'd be better off buying their junk with cash than to make unfs.

Friend might sell me ely for trade. Worth selling bank to get it? I can easily make 5+m a week from herbs and mtk so I can get essentials back fast.

Stonewall337.png

Definitely. Ely is due for a price update any day now as well. Once you get the ely and essentials, you should be able to make money with solo bandos/slayer/solo arma etc.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

It would be, except you can't sell items to the TzHaar stores anymore.

Camping tokkuls is decent, farming wergs is good too. But you should sell the herbs, not make unf pots. You'd be better off buying their junk with cash than to make unfs.

Cool, gonna start slowly workin on this.

Staurolite.png

Are santa's a lot more rare then people think? For a while they've been considered lower than masks and are now the cheapest rare. I know for a fact Duke Freedom got banned with almost 400 and I've heard stories of a couple more people like him that have purposely hoarded santa's and quit or what not. Plus unlike masks they were only dropped on one day, opinions?

clansig7.gif

Nvm no idea why I though that...

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Are santa's a lot more rare then people think? For a while they've been considered lower than masks and are now the cheapest rare. I know for a fact Duke Freedom got banned with almost 400 and I've heard stories of a couple more people like him that have purposely hoarded santa's and quit or what not. Plus unlike masks they were only dropped on one day, opinions?

This might be wrong but santas where not dropped and rather given out by a npc calle Santa for free and you could get as many as you wanted, this meant many many santas came into the game

Are you on crack?

bllllonz.png

I don't know if they were only dropped on one day or not, but you must consider that there is only one kind of Santa Hat - There's no variety, and people were most probably trained to hoard by then.

2dgucz6.png

There are WAY more santa hats than halloweens.

i remember on the day santas were dropped my friend picked up about 20+ from the wilderness, and he wouldn't give me one :( i had to buy mine a few years later for 100k :P

bllllonz.png

Yes many people hoard and sometimes many many rares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMTV05gWoHU

Note that this was posted over 6 months ago.

20 bil+ profit (1-2 bil per day!) in that price jump 6 weeks ago :ohnoes:

Plus their GE graph updates everyday, which although I don't think that is an absolute indicator, it definitely is a factor to consider.

well i have ~110M and was wondering how much more i would need to get the lowest priced phat, thanks.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

Higi_Pl0x.png

well i have ~110M and was wondering how much more i would need to get the lowest priced phat, thanks.

Purples are pretty much the same as easter eggs which are like 330M, so you have a way to go. Unless you snipe an easter on the GE....then again you would still need 200M junk....