Legacy vs Corruption 20 vs 20

pkpete

KOed by 20 people lol.

Unexpected win here Legacy, very impressive. Gratz.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

ROFL

Congratulations legacy.

corr is top 10 ?

CoR had the balls to stay through this tourny till the end unlike VR and EoS who both dropped out after the first round to save face.

They're matched opt fights, they show organisation on a low opt scale, in that class legacy outdid CoR today but once again, at least CoR has the guts to risk looking weak in the eyes of fools such as yourself.

Well said, and It was much appriciated that you guys hung around instead of leaving like other clans so thanks :]

6590ew.jpg

CoR had the balls to stay through this tourny till the end unlike VR and EoS who both dropped out after the first round to save face.

They're matched opt fights, they show organisation on a low opt scale, in that class legacy outdid CoR today but once again, at least CoR has the guts to risk looking weak in the eyes of fools such as yourself.

Quoted for truth; although a bit harsh, it's completely true. Many people have dropped out of the tournament recently because of the supposed strength of their opponents. Perhaps it's showing my age--or the clan world's--but most people joined tournaments to challenge themselves, knowing they'd be fighting difficult opponents. I personally have more respect for a clan that stepped up and lost rather than a clan that never tried.

I can't speak for the whole staff, but I am very grateful to the clans who have done just that.

Good luck on your other matches, Corruption. And congratulations Legacy.

hzvjpwS.gif