Skill Capes

Poopingman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Typically, I get this:

Other person: Why don't you have any skillcapes?

Tvesh Szat: Because I have a life.

I'm sorry that you're awful at the game that you can't efficiently use your time - you don't need to play much at all to have skill capes.

i agree that that was a very weak argument

agent_earl.png

agent_earl.png

ANAHEIM DUCKS

Skills capes have become a sort of "standard". Like every standard, it has its flaws, but to be honest I think it works far more often then it fails. How many more times does a high level have a skillcape than a high level not? True, many high levels do not have a skillcape, but you can't blame anyone for assuming that a random high level has one.

Define high level. Its different for everyone. Your theory is far too vague for me too consider. Just re-read it out loud to yourself.

Anyway, we've focused more on the bashing due to "untrimmed" capes as compared to the presence of the cape at all. Read the thread before you post, it was just too blatantly obvious you didn't here for me to ignore.

high level - 2376 total or close to it - they all have skillcapes yo

StarViv.png

Skills capes have become a sort of "standard". Like every standard, it has its flaws, but to be honest I think it works far more often then it fails. How many more times does a high level have a skillcape than a high level not? True, many high levels do not have a skillcape, but you can't blame anyone for assuming that a random high level has one.

Define high level. Its different for everyone. Your theory is far too vague for me too consider. Just re-read it out loud to yourself.

Anyway, we've focused more on the bashing due to "untrimmed" capes as compared to the presence of the cape at all. Read the thread before you post, it was just too blatantly obvious you didn't here for me to ignore.

high level - 2376 total or close to it - they all have skillcapes yo

mhm

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....