Tempted Killers vs Lethality

Lovelost

Tempted Killers vs Lethality

Prewar:

I was playing Anarcists with a few ranks and member from TK when I noticed King yufei was looking around for a war due to some clan they were supposed to fight bailing out. They prepped for 2 hours and I know how bad it feels to have a clan cancel on you when your ready. I pmed King yufei and the rules were easily set up. LTH informed us that they had approximately 23 in audio which I was happy for because I knew they lost a few members awhile back, and it seemed like a relitively good pull to me, so great job LTH on your excellent pull. :thumbup:

Rules:

- Binds/Melee/Range

- Tk vs Lth

- Matched

- Rings on

- Corrupt off

- Classic Clan wars

- War world 34

- Sniper cap of 2

Starting Opts:

Tempted Killers - 29 [ Dropped to 25]

Lethality - 25

100227185210o.png

War aftermath:

The war was pretty well cut. We dropped some highlevels because they volenteered and had to go. We walked up and attacked the DD of lethality piling the first Member of LTH he tanked pretty well. We called buffers on it and transitioned swiftly, beating down some of the better tanks in Lethality. We took a comfortable lead and it continued throughout the rest of the fight. This gave us some good practice on a new tactic we are still in testing of using.

War pictures:

100227191855.png

100227192058.png

Ending Opts :

100227190828.png

Video

Great pull Lethality, Great activity Tempted Killers. Keep it up both

^Naw, keep your post count :D

Great Job TK, I wasn't able to attend due to IRL issue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the fight Leth.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Convincing ending, nice win. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

good fight TK, yeah after our losing streak and leaving TWR, we decided to find some wars and we ended up warring many no namer/w141 clans and half of the clans we war don't even show up and we kept on winning and winning. Our members thought we were getting more pro but it was cuz we weren't warring TWR clans and now we have and it showed our many new members we gotta keep improving.

Ex Lethality Leader