Tempted Killers vs Lethality

Lovelost

good fight TK, yeah after our losing streak and leaving TWR, we decided to find some wars and we ended up warring many no namer/w141 clans and half of the clans we war don't even show up and we kept on winning and winning. Our members thought we were getting more pro but it was cuz we weren't warring TWR clans and now we have and it showed our many new members we gotta keep improving.

Don't get discouraged, LTH. Keep picking up your game, you guys are improving spectacularly ;) A step at a time!

Good job TK.

hzvjpwS.gif

good fight TK, yeah after our losing streak and leaving TWR, we decided to find some wars and we ended up warring many no namer/w141 clans and half of the clans we war don't even show up and we kept on winning and winning. Our members thought we were getting more pro but it was cuz we weren't warring TWR clans and now we have and it showed our many new members we gotta keep improving.

Don't get discouraged, LTH. Keep picking up your game, you guys are improving spectacularly ;) A step at a time!

Good job TK.

Looks ike this war was a win/win situation :smile:

You got active members--->Sky is the limit

Good job TK.

I ama kill LTH cuz Lady wont love me back....

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Good job TK.

ITS ALRIGHT TO CRY <3:

Good job TK.

ITS ALRIGHT TO CRY <3:

sometimes i wanna drop a tear but no emotion from a king

Wezzy F Baby

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember