- Jesuspur3 is now The Devian - 91 Cooking!! 8 more to go!!

Good luck on 89 cooking tomorrow!

Thanks man!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well I got some more time to cook, so I got this:

88 Cooking

Jesuspur3_88_Cooking.jpg

And while i was working on that I got another random and got this:

17 Thieving

jesuspur3_17_Theiving.jpg

Hopefully 89 Cooking and maybe even 90 tomorrow!! :thumbsup: Please Post! :rolleyes:

Ok so like huge delema. This weekend I was supposed to get 89 Cooking and even almost 90, but neither is going to happen. :thumbdown: My parents went all butt woopen on me so I can not get on until Monday. So now I will my lucky if I am able to reach 92 Cooking by the end of the week, if I do, I will be right back on track. If not then I will have to work extra hard to get myself to 92. Here the plan if you want to see it:

If I don't get 92 this week:

March 15-19: Levels 89-91

March 20-21: Level 91

March 22-26: Levels 93-95

March 29-30: Levels 96-98

If I get 92 this week:

March 15-19: Levels 89-92

March 20-21: Level 93

March 22-26: Levels 94-96

Ok well I am being put off a bit. So I want to know what you guys think. I am getting a little tired of none stop cooking. So I was wonder if you guys think I should go to 90 and then stop for a while or go to 95 and stop. I don't want to hate myself for cooking so much, so I am going to need a break. Just tell me what you think. PLease Post! :thumbsup:

If you feel that burn-out feeling is within a near future, take a break. I cooked from 70-99 all the way through (although I wasn't on a lot during that time, hence the 5 months thing), so I had plenty breaks.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Cooking is a afk skill so surely it isn't as boring? Perhaps try watching a video or chat with friends whilst you're cooking. In other words, you might as keep training until you have reached your goal otherwise it will drag on.

Cooking is a afk skill so surely it isn't as boring? Perhaps try watching a video or chat with friends whilst you're cooking. In other words, you might as keep training until you have reached your goal otherwise it will drag on.

Thanks for the tip!

-------------------------------------------

Well I will be getting 89 Cooking later today. I have decided what I am going to do. This Saturday i will have 21 days of membership left, sooo I am going to cook until there are 14 days left then take a 1 week break and do Agility, Thieving, and money making. Then after that one week I should have about 7 days left and I will do cooking until all of those days are up. If I am correct I should have anywhere between 92 and 96 Cooking when I am done. Please Post! :mrgreen:

Don't stop till 99! Get some money & get Sharks from 94-99 :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Don't stop till 99! Get some money & get Sharks from 94-99 :thumbup:

The problem is I do not have Cooking Gaunts. so I can't cook sharks.. But I will be like level 95 when my membership ends.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I got 89 this morning:

89 Cooking

Jesuspur3_89_Cooking.jpg

I am planning on having 90 Cooking, Hopefully by Thursday night. Maybe even before that. Then this weekend I am going to make a lot of money. Please Post! :rolleyes:

Thought I'd take a look at your blog, it's good.

Good luck on your goals!

Thanks man!

God luck on the cooking!

Yeah. :mrgreen:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well today I got a lot of cookign done. About 150k xp or so (prett good for the 1hr and 30mins I played).

I am definantly getting 90 tomorrow. :thumbsup: Only 9 level left after that! So I can't decided if I should work on Cooking this weekend or make some money.. I think I am going to cook all weekend.. :ohnoes: Well Please Post! :rolleyes:

Well I got a lot done today. :thumbsup: Look what I got!!

90 Cooking

Jesuspur3_90_Cooking.jpg

Yes! Only 9 more levels!!

Well I plan on getting 91 this weekend and 92 sometime next week. :mrgreen: Please Post! :rolleyes:

90 Cooking

Jesuspur3_90_Cooking.jpg

Well I plan on getting 91 this weekend and 92 sometime next week. :mrgreen: Please Post! :rolleyes:

Congratz on 90 cooking!!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

90 Cooking

Jesuspur3_90_Cooking.jpg

Congratz on 90 cooking!!

Thanks dude!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I haven't been on in a while, but I am for sures getting 91 Cooking today. Oh, btw does anyone know a person who would give e a crown for ge price? Please tell me if you do! Please Post! :rolleyes:

Well I was cooking and loook what I got??

Jesuspur3_91_Cooking.jpg

I decided to take a break and I got 20 thieving and 25 agility. I am hoping to get 35 agility tonight. Then back to cooking on wednesday.