One-Clicking the Summer Garden

Peregrine

Great guide, will definitely try this out. I do prefer blackjacking the volunteers at Thieves' Guild, gives lots of more XP in my opinion. At Sorceress' Garden I prefer picking the herbs though, within a few weeks I've got 1-46 farming just by that and a couple of million gold, herblore XP as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great guide, will definitely try this out. I do prefer blackjacking the volunteers at Thieves' Guild, gives lots of more XP in my opinion. At Sorceress' Garden I prefer picking the herbs though, within a few weeks I've got 1-46 farming just by that and a couple of million gold, herblore XP as well.

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, I'm not sure on the experience rates over at the Thieves' Guild, but I do prefer the consistant freerunning at the garden. It's kind of relaxing to me. :P

Also, on farming experience - according to wikia, picking the fruit in the Summer Garden yields 60 farming exp/fruit and 50 farming exp/herb. The difference is whether you want experience in herblore or thieving - and I'm pretty sure there are better ways to train herblore.

Although this may be comparable to Chaos Druids.. I do believe the herb percentage rates are the same. It may also be more relaxing, or, one may be a skiller and unable to engage Chaos Druids in combat.

Just something to add to the 1st method you have. Ring of Dueling can teleport you to Mobilising Armies which is a short run from the Energy Pools.

Hey vader, thanks for the tip! I added it as an alternative to the 'Method 1' section and credited you in the 'Credits' section. :D

Nice guide :thumbsup:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying it! :)

---

It seems that spambots are targetting this thread again.. I'm not sure what rugs have to do with the topic, however... xD

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, I'm not sure on the experience rates over at the Thieves' Guild, but I do prefer the consistant freerunning at the garden. It's kind of relaxing to me. :P

Also, on farming experience - according to wikia, picking the fruit in the Summer Garden yields 60 farming exp/fruit and 50 farming exp/herb. The difference is whether you want experience in herblore or thieving - and I'm pretty sure there are better ways to train herblore.

Although this may be comparable to Chaos Druids.. I do believe the herb percentage rates are the same. It may also be more relaxing, or, one may be a skiller and unable to engage Chaos Druids in combat.

Just something to add to the 1st method you have. Ring of Dueling can teleport you to Mobilising Armies which is a short run from the Energy Pools.

Hey vader, thanks for the tip! I added it as an alternative to the 'Method 1' section and credited you in the 'Credits' section. :D

Nice guide :thumbsup:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoying it! :)

It seems that spambots are targetting this thread again.. I'm not sure what rugs have to do with the topic, however... xD

Spambots are always fun to watch you have to admit. :shades:

• 3 weeks later...

Great guide! However, in the section for people that do not have completed "as a first resort" you're telling people what the lowest weight possible is. It should be noted that this is NOT necessary, as long as you weigh under 0kg you're safe, as there is no difference between weighing -15 or -1. :shades:

Superheat

• 5 weeks later...

Great guide! However, in the section for people that do not have completed "as a first resort" you're telling people what the lowest weight possible is. It should be noted that this is NOT necessary, as long as you weigh under 0kg you're safe, as there is no difference between weighing -15 or -1. :shades:

Superheat

Thanks Superheat!

I understand what you are saying, however, when you run through the garden, you convert beer glasses into Summer Sq'irk Juice. Each beer glass weighs 0.5kg, and each juice weights 1.0kg, according the the wikia. Therefore, with a full inventory of juice, you would be carrying around 28kg+, so the most negative weight possible is definately a plus.

Of course, your point was duly noted and I shall add it to the section you mentioned and credit your name. :)

Spambots are always fun to watch you have to admit. :shades:

Indeed. ^^

this guide is simply amazing. good work man.

Thanks so much, Dirk. :)