02-Mar-2010 - Cheating and Exploits

Aidos Drakon

What was the bug?

Im not members and hardly get on here. Someone point me to the answer?

After Feb 22 update, you can suddenly produce 12 enchanted bolts out of 1 bolt tip.

You can make millions in a few hours with dragonstone bolts so they were really the only ones abused for this.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this. They got what they deserved in my honest opinion.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• 1 month later...

You know I completly disagree with what Jagex did.

Basically Jagex is making an example of people to scare them.

This permenent banning business is unfair, I think if a member is permanent banned they need to get all of there money back, REGARDLESS of whatever crap they are putting in.

There is no 'free option' of runescape where a person can feel better then someone with minimal work and these people are justified at taking a jump at an oppourtunity, atleast a murderer knows what there in for.

Edit, Also what if the people assumed that this wasn't a glitch and a secret update?

meatlover.png

Why the heck did you resurrect this thread? :blink:

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

The people that were banned were not people at all, but fake characters owned by Jagex. Jagex reserves the right to do as they wish w/ said characters.

As far as money is concerned, Jagex should refund whatever is left unused. For example, I pay $6 for 30 days of play. I play for 15 days and I am banned. Jagex should refund me a total of $3. No more, no less. They never stated and never will state something like this, but I believe we can assume this action of refunding for time unused was taken care of by their accounts payable department.

This matter is nothing we have to worry about, unless we become rule-breakers ourselves.

You know I completly disagree with what Jagex did.

Basically Jagex is making an example of people to scare them.

This permenent banning business is unfair, I think if a member is permanent banned they need to get all of there money back, REGARDLESS of whatever crap they are putting in.

There is no 'free option' of runescape where a person can feel better then someone with minimal work and these people are justified at taking a jump at an oppourtunity, atleast a murderer knows what there in for.

Edit, Also what if the people assumed that this wasn't a glitch and a secret update?

Sounds like you got hit with the ban hammer tbfh. That or your arguement completely sucks and you sound like an idiot!

asrhasrh.jpg