Vambrace Exchange

Neohero1972

Hi

I was looking at the Worldmap in RC,because i had read in Tip.it times that there is added a new area to the east of the Wilderness.

While i was looking about the map i opened the menu where the an explanation to what the various symbols mean and under the section 'Facitities' i found a name i can't recall to have seen before - that does mean that the facility is new !

Anyway, the facility's name is Vambrace Exchange

Can anyone tell me both where it is and what it is ? - if it's not something none of haven't seen in-game yet

I could be mistaken but I think when the updated the character kits a year or so ago, they added a dwarf in keldagrim that could change the vambraces on you character for a fee. Kinda like the hairdresser in falador.

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

I could be mistaken but I think when the updated the character kits a year or so ago, they added a dwarf in keldagrim that could change the vambraces on you character for a fee. Kinda like the hairdresser in falador.

I'm almost certain this is it

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me