Thagern

~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

...... I LOVE IT!!!!

If i had 100mil id actually consider giving it 2 you!

10/10

=D> :thumbsup: :D

spacey1fa8.jpg

untitled6kv7.gif

MY GOAL TO 85 SLAYER!!

...... I LOVE IT!!!!

If i had 100mil id actually consider giving it 2 you!

10/10

=D> :thumbsup: :D

spacey1fa8.jpg

untitled6kv7.gif

MY GOAL TO 85 SLAYER!!

Best Idea i have ever seen on any forum, i really do hope jagex do this, it would make life so much easier. Great idea guys!! :thumbsup: =D>

Sorry, but I seem to be the only one to think that this is not such a good idea. I pride myself on pouring hours into organizing my bank in a way that suits my needs, and having Jagex do it for me would discourage me somewhat.

I can tell thought and time was put into the idea, but not only would it increase useless clicking, but it would limit and split hairs when implementing new items, not to mention complicating an already perfect interface into something with more buttons than any other RuneScape option screen. This would especially irk PKers and stakers who depend on fast access to certain items placed all in the same general area. Granted, this would cut down on people who don't care what their banks look like and would appreciate an easy out, but more who have put the time into personalizing, as well as those who depend on an already specific setup would surely dissaprove.

There are a lot more potential implementations that deserve a lot more attention than this, and just because someone took the time to contort RuneScape elements into something that looks of Jagex quality certainly does not mean it should be acclaimed as such.

I said the idea was pointless and pretty much a waste of time compared to some other updates we need much more back on like page 12 or something lol.

I stand by that, whats wrong with the current bank? if you cant organise your bank with the current system your a grade A moron and jagex shouldnt cater there updates to suit some one with the iq of a house plant.

If you hate it so much, why do you keep coming back?

First of all this is a brilliant idea and it can accomodate everyone even those [wagon]es that sort their bank their own way like gloibin says. I also agree that there are other things that jagex could be doing in their time but if this topic has been going for one year then its obviously a good idea that should be made to work. Next I want to know if you organise your bank everytime you take out an item because to be honest you would have tot o keep your bank tidy which means it takes you half an hour to just take your dragon battle axe out of your bank and this could cut that time to lets say as long as it takes to withdraw the item.

I havent read every page and this my first post so I don't know what ideas have been suggested apart from what is said on the first page. I think your charity idea should be brought back and what happens is that when an item is donated it is changes to money and then divided between the poorest of players. This might not work due to people not donating though.

P.s. Thagern don't let them get at you because you have kept this going for a year and that means you have put a lot of work into it and also have you or any mods tried emailing recently because they may have differefnt staff from the last time you tried (I dont know when this was) that may take you a bit more seriously and state in the email that you dont want to put it in suggestions because they rarely go through and look at every post and most people just find problems and dont try to support you.

Yet another noob

Aarone4

aaron+e4.png

Finaly I can wield drag weapons.

Please tell us what jagex say and if they just joke we can all send it in at the same time.

aaron+e4.png

By far the most amazing and innovative idea I have seen for bank organization. I spend way too much time organizing all the junk in my bank, so this would cut down in a lot of time. I really like the idea and I wish this is what I had right now :). Hopefully Jagex should check these forums more often. Any way, maybe you should consider creating a thread on the official Runescape forums for more attention and supporters as not all people g to this site. Like I said, great idea and I hope Jagex makes this happen.

bankad8.png

Problem with posting in rs forums is that people are continuously making topics so it would be on page 5 within 5 mins of being there so it would be ignored mostly.

aaron+e4.png

i know this has been said a few times, but great idea, i defiantly support this...

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

well, my first post is somewhere back in the piles and piles of old pages...

But first, I'm sure that by now jagex is aware of this, sending them yet another message isn't going to do anything but annoy them. And just by the sheer number of replys on this thread they know that it has lots of support, so you aren't "signing a petition" by sending them more messages.

In response to the people whining about how they don't like it, you've made your opinion known and if you are drowned out by all the positive replys from the "vocal minority" then take a hint and shut up. Also this is a perfect example of how a real life poll works, take a small sampling of the whole and generally the ratio between them is close to the ratio of the whole. SO the ratio of people not liking it to the people liking it is something like 2:800, thats like a quarter of a percent, so 99.75% of people like it... thats just about unanamous in my mind...

Personally, I have my bank organized as best I can, all my runes together, all my seeds together etc, but it is really annoying having to buy 2 of everything to keep the item "locked" in its place. And if I do only have one of an item its a pain having to replace it into its category.

If you really like that messy pile then just leave all your items in the bin slot, no one is forcing you to sort them. Also, everything is customizable, jagex has no say over where you put your items or what the categories are, personalize it however you want, its just that now it stays personalized.

Taking an example from programing, it takes a computer (or a human) much longer to look through a big long list from start to end than it does to break it up into distinct groups and only search in a single group or better yet jump straight to a single index that is always set to a single entry. And even if you have your bank organized now, theres still lots of other items in other "groups" that distract you from what you are looking for, and you have to scroll down to find the group you are looking for.

There is vast improvement in moving from searching linearly for a group, then searching linearly for your item to optimizing the search to jumping to a slot then jumping to the specific slot reserved for the item you are looking for.

Personally I would welcome the better organization offered by this idea. And while the extra click to withdraw something (yes only 1 extra click) may get annoying, but most of the time you are using right click to withdraw all or withdraw x anyways (which is still there). I agree it will take a little while to get used to it, but thats true of any change. Let's stop living in the inefficient past and upgrade to something better!

Is it realy true jagex is laughting about it :shame: no words....... the best idea ever :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

btw how do you place a banner for the new bankspace in your profile, i placed it but i dont see it here

newbankofrsyq0.gif

well said falconerd. I couldn't agree more.

I still think that Jagex should take notice of what we are all saying.

P.S. Has a mod pmed or email someone from jagex.

aaron+e4.png

WOW, I finally clicked on those things in all of these peoples siggys...

WOW

WOW...

Send it to Jagex A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!

Go new bank of Runescape!!!!!!! :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: \' \' \'

~Saruman44

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

sweet idea! it looks so cool!

if you dont send to jagex i will :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆÃâÃâïÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅPUR3ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅÃÆÃâÃâïÃÆââââ¬Ã Ã¢ââ‰â¢

This has to be one of the best suggestions I have ever read. I can see you have put lots of time and effort in it. Good job, and I hope Jagex accepts your idea :thumbsup:

Fire+Mage+9.png

\' :thumbsup: \' :thumbsup: \'

w00t! looks cool and would be great if jagex actually use it...

jezzaboy16.png

Hardstyle is my style

Thats the best idea ever! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If trees could scream, would we cut them down? Maybe, if they did it all the time for no reason.

94902f5c4a.png