Shattered Hearts Data - Replica Pieces?

Lady_Shahdie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i can confirm I also just wait around my house. Actually, I bring logs and firemake via my butler while i wait.

Brilliant.

btw hi iDr :o

Havent seen you around these parts in awhile.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Yeah i can confirm I also just wait around my house. Actually, I bring logs and firemake via my butler while i wait.

The first room near portal is the one with lectern in my house. I just make teletabs while waiting. Magic XP with profit :)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Get this, i hadn't played for something around 6 months so had no idea what this shattered hearts was. i started my goal of rc'ing and on my first ever craft, i recieve 2 random looking stones (yes, two). now ive researched this it seems pretty rare to have got both O.o

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

sausagewalls.png

Get this, i hadn't played for something around 6 months so had no idea what this shattered hearts was. i started my goal of rc'ing and on my first ever craft, i recieve 2 random looking stones (yes, two). now ive researched this it seems pretty rare to have got both O.o

Ive had both in the same inventory once. (Got 1 from the inventory essence, then another after crafting esence from one of my bags.)

Its rather rare though, yes.

Ive had both in the same inventory once. (Got 1 from the inventory essence, then another after crafting esence from one of my bags.)

Its rather rare though, yes.

It's not that rare. It all comes down to luck of the draw but with RC esepcially since u click once and instantly craft up to 28 essence u have up to 28 chances for a rock.

It can be done with almost eg mine iron get a gem hit and an ore hit and get both rocks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 2 weeks later...

some times it just takes a while they are totaly random any way

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Is there some sort of a hidden update ? ~40 inventars of pure ess (~1100 ess) and still no rock.

Don't think so. I still got rock on my first inv of ess this morning.

Hameigh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you can get them from Red Salamanders? I'm guessing not, but catching Kebbits isn't exactly great XP.

Falconry gives you the rocks to. Not to shabby experience and fun to do once in a while. Other then that, chinchompas (grey) are also great if you can't do reds effectively yet.

How many weeks into shattered rocks are we yet? Someone got the statue half way yet?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

ive gotten it to 12 and i was one week or so behind

i think the most someone can have is 13 or 14 replica pieces

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Ive been doing it every week. My statue is built up to like the torso, missing arms, staff, cloak and head area.

Can I see a pic please of what the replica statue looks like, as current as is possible?

Ive been doing it every week. My statue is built up to like the torso, missing arms, staff, cloak and head area.

Can I see a pic please of what the replica statue looks like, as current as is possible?

Il get you a picture tomorrow when I wake up to do my daily stuff.

Also have the smithing replica in my bank, will get the 2nd this friday.

Nope. deaths are where its at. Thats very common, or I at least always get both in 300 ish ess.

Sorry, not trying to demean you.

I stoppped doing this for like a month when Dungeoneering came out. *sigh* I'm so far behind now :(

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Thanks for loyally keeping up with this Den :thumbup:.

No problem. :P

Just poke me if you need any image of the replica pieces. I have all of them still. The ones from the past weeks might be a little odd though because of the inventory item graphic glitch.