New Max Hits.

Lap

This is awesome. No more rounded down numbers = more exp for me. :thumbsup:

On the downside, it's a bit confusing...

Very, that is my only problem. Which is a fault on me, I admit.

I was fighting Nomad for instance, he hit a 223, which is a 22.3, however I freaked out and drank 3 sara doses, and 2 super rest doses. So Ima get more used to it then go back to him. However, I do have to say I find hitting a 98 (9.8) a lot more satisfying than hitting a 410 (my max). lol.

Also, Constitution and Life Points are so nerdy, if they name Mage Mana for any reason, I'm blowing up Jagex Ltd.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Constitution hit points would had been better imo. Or endurance

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

This is awesome. No more rounded down numbers = more exp for me. :thumbsup:

On the downside, it's a bit confusing...

Very, that is my only problem. Which is a fault on me, I admit.

I was fighting Nomad for instance, he hit a 223, which is a 22.3, however I freaked out and drank 3 sara doses, and 2 super rest doses. So Ima get more used to it then go back to him. However, I do have to say I find hitting a 98 (9.8) a lot more satisfying than hitting a 410 (my max). lol.

Also, Constitution and Life Points are so nerdy, if they name Mage Mana for any reason, I'm blowing up Jagex Ltd.

same, I had 500 LP solo bandos and I didnt know to eat till I got combod a 222-140-135

Hint for people getting confused, just mentally insert a decimal point in for everything or try to ignore the last number completely. It'll take some getting used to but eventually it won't be too weird. Probably.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just thought of another thing. Now, you don't hit higher every 4 or so levels, your max hit increases every level! This way each level is better than the list, albeit by a small amount.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

But I still don't get why everyone seem to riot in the RSOF. It's only a minor change compared to high level skill updates.

Rioting is a part of RS. Sad, but true.

The new max hits look neat. As with anything else, it's gonna take a while to get adjusted to this new system, lol. >.<

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

But I still don't get why everyone seem to riot in the RSOF. It's only a minor change compared to high level skill updates.

Rioting is a part of RS. Sad, but true.

The new max hits look neat. As with anything else, it's gonna take a while to get adjusted to this new system, lol. >.<

Oh well, guess we have to ignore the riots as always.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

we pay,we say s0n.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have to agree ^

The update did not make a MAJOR change and for most things in the game it improves combat for the player.

I guess a riot was due anyways so ranters will complain about anything now #-o

24zzxw3.gif

I have to agree ^

The update did not make a MAJOR change and for most things in the game it improves combat for the player.

Yep, when it is a low level update they go, "OMG!!!!! JAGEX IS CATERING WITH NOOBS!!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!

When it is a high level update they go, "OMG!!!!! IT IS TOO HARD!!! OMG!!!!! I DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS!!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!"

And when it's to combat rulebreakers they go, "OMG!!!!! JAGEX IS RACIST!!!!! JAMFLEX HATE POOR PEEPLES !!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!"

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.

The Tip.It max hit calculator is up and running just fine now, in regards to the beginning of the thread :) Didn't take long for it to be multiplied by 10!

Interesting enough, there are other things, like poison and unicorn scrolls that are showing different numbers than we'd expect. Well, unicorn scrolls not quite, as they're 15%, which at 99 = 14.85, or 148.5 in the new system (rounded down to 148). However, we're now shown exactly how poison works!

I went to check out the difference in poison now, and testing it out on a friend in the Duel Arena, we noticed how it all worked. The beginning damage is 68, and then each subsequent damage was 2 LP less each time. So the poison started at 68, then reduced to 66 the next time, 64, 62, and so on. However, the last damage dealt due to poison was 10 damage, and then you were no longer poisoned. In the long run, if you were to not cure yourself, or get re-poisoned, then you end up losing an extra 20 damage (2 damage in the old system) because of the change! Haha, not a big difference though :P

Interesting to find out how some of these things work, now that Jagex has essentially released the decimals of numbers into the game.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Poison can also damage for 69

The KBD poisoned me for 88 :S

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Yep, when it is a low level update they go, "OMG!!!!! JAGEX IS CATERING WITH NOOBS!!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!

When it is a high level update they go, "OMG!!!!! IT IS TOO HARD!!! OMG!!!!! I DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS!!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!"

And when it's to combat rulebreakers they go, "OMG!!!!! JAGEX IS RACIST!!!!! JAMFLEX HATE POOR PEEPLES !!!! IT'S THE END!!!!!"

I LOL'ed about your view on the RSOF guys

But I actually like the new update

And getting used to it, I don't find it to be a problem actually

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

But I actually like the new update

And getting used to it, I don't find it to be a problem actually

This is exactly it, the update is, in the long run, going to benefit us with arguably more enjoyable content.

It might be annoying or confusing at the moment but all it's going to take is a few days/weeks/months and we'll be back to normal.

To be honest if people are going to whinge about how it's ruined the game, they're more than welcome to leave, but i'd rather they didn't run around GE spamming the screen or any other creative mediums they use to show how upset they are.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I feel like I'm gaining exp faster than I did 3 years ago. Maybe it's just because I'm at lower levels, or I'm just going crazy. Who knows.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I have noticed when graining life points back, when just standing there. They rise slower than they used to? can any one confirm this?

(Im going on the base that 1 hit points gained quicker than 10 life points.)

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

The bonus from rapid heal/regen bracelet/resting/listening to musician is really noticeable now.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.