New Max Hits.

Lap

I think that it is awesome to be able to hit 240 (Yes, I don't have one of those super cool weapons and my strength level is sadly not 99). I think that this change makes Runescape a bit more alike other games, both in a good and a bad way. The good way is that it actually makes Runescape clearer. I don't agree with those that says that this new system would be more confusing. Most games also uses the words "life points" or something similar, not hit points. Before, when the Hitpoints numbers were so low it also created confusion for those who came to RS after have been playing other RPG games. In these games you often have a few hundred life points at least. In these ways this change was a good one. Plus of course that it looks much cooler :D

I can however also understand those that gets confused and thinks this change is a bad one. The hit points system is a big part of the combat system, which makes out a huge part of RS. Of course changes to this has big effects, even when it is a change which really isn't a change. If you understand what I mean :P.

But I still think this update was a great one :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome. No more rounded down numbers = more exp for me. :thumbsup:

On the downside, it's a bit confusing...

get hit more aswell...

fleshies hit 16 now instead of 1, which is like a 60% increase...

Jamje.png

null and void

100306111923.png

I think this wins

Someone needs to take full pvp gear to that quest for an epic AGS spec....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]