Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

Need this answered ASAP! I have two spaces in my name, if Ichange my name, will I be able to change back in a month?

My friend couldnt, I'd say no.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need this answered ASAP! I have two spaces in my name, if Ichange my name, will I be able to change back in a month?

No, you'll be unable to have two spaces again. (I'm almost certain of that, however, I may stand to be corrected).

I got the coolest name of them all! I'm kinda surprised it was free....

Well.. Aren't you going to share it with us?

*Looks at info sideabar thing*

Yeah, it's Paragon. I think it's pretty awesome. Also my first one word no number name. :thumbsup:

Paragon.png

No, you'll be unable to have two spaces again. (I'm almost certain of that, however, I may stand to be corrected).

I got the coolest name of them all! I'm kinda surprised it was free....

Well.. Aren't you going to share it with us?

*Looks at info sideabar thing*

Yeah, it's Paragon. I think it's pretty awesome. Also my first one word no number name. :thumbsup:

It is indeed, always peoples own opinions, if you like it that's all that matters!

I'm unsure as to whether I'll keep "Newb", I was rather attached to my old name. Will be a tough decision.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I just tried to take a bunch of names with new accounts. To bad Jagex blocked people from doing that, because the newly available names are only selectable through name change.

There is a name that I've been wanting for a long time, but it's still taken. However the other name that I wanted is available now, but I kinda like the name Prism Swords. I can't make a new account to take that old name. This is such a hard decision.

*edit*

There are a bunch of 3 letter names up for grabs now in case you wanted to know.

Zyx was a good one I found, but I'm not taking.

Prism_Swords.png

I just tried to take a bunch of names with new accounts. To bad Jagex blocked people from doing that, because the newly available names are only selectable through name change.

There is a name that I've been wanting for a long time, but it's still taken. However the other name that I wanted is available now, but I kinda like the name Prism Swords. I can't make a new account to take that old name. This is such a hard decision.

*edit*

There are a bunch of 3 letter names up for grabs now in case you wanted to know.

Zyx was a good one I found, but I'm not taking.

Good I hate when people make accounts just to have a damn name.

I got the name Toad unsure if to keep Toad or switch back to Smellysocks luckily Smellysocks has about 6 months on his name protection so I'm in no hurry to switch back.

I got the name Wart on my noob too

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I took the name Lead, lol

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

"gago" is still not free :(

Really got my hopes up when i saw this topic... And got disappointed again :(

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

carl is a liar >.> I've changed my name back and forth from abc 1230 (2 spaces) twice.

I am now Mr. Mime :thumbsup:

Gasp!

Well for you IRC savvy people, you might know Runescript has an !available function to check if a name is available. If you're using that to check whether or not your name is available--DON'T TRUST IT! Go check it through the actual "Change Display Name" feature.

I switched my DN to "Kimberly", my first name. I'm so happy! <3

hzvjpwS.gif