Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still cant get "Aeil" dispite the fact that the acc has been inactive sense 2005 -.-

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Naive. YES

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm tempted to change my name to something fun but I've been tripsis for so long that I don't think I have the heart to do it :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I got NASA.

It was you! Great name choice.

I grabbed mrE.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Its nice to see so many unique names getting put back into the game. If i hadn't been Or Trade Me for all these years, I might change. But I'm attatched to my name, I like it. Doubt I'll ever change it. Too bad half the people I talk to don't think it's my original name :mellow:

I'm thinking this will cause some major confusion on my friends list, but meh, I can deal with it. TIF should make an option under RSN and RSN2 called "Original RSN" just to help name noobs like me. :unsure:

Oh, and Newb (AKA Carl Dublin), what's your 'mexican cousin' going to do now that you've changed names? And who was Carlos Dublin anyway? I never found out.

Name progression:

liuzerozliu -> box of nubs -> turmoil mage -> The Ancient

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Somebody check if Moose or Trunks is available. Trunks was the account I wanted to make back in RSC.. and Moose was taken when I made M 0 0 S E. I'm not a member either.. dang.

Go to make a new account and enter in the user name. It will tell you if it's available or not.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Somebody check if Moose or Trunks is available. Trunks was the account I wanted to make back in RSC.. and Moose was taken when I made M 0 0 S E. I'm not a member either.. dang.

Go to make a new account and enter in the user name. It will tell you if it's available or not.

Only works for display names, not new accounts.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Only works for display names, not new accounts.

Add the name you want to your friends list. If it comes up as something like [#2313235436] the name is up for grabs :P