Old names now available 4-3-2010

Carl

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the three or so names that I would like (that also do not appear on the highscores) are still unavailable dry.gif

Changed it to Vela for now in the hope that those names will, one day, become free.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Grabbed Oedipus.

lol for some reason your new name is sounding similar :mellow:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

I wanted change my bunny chars names so i was collecting list of available variations and these was available but i already changed mine so here is leftovers what i collected:

My Ears Long

My Long Ears

So Bunny

See Bunny

Bunny Pvp

Hey bunny

Hi Rabbit

Noob Bunnies

New Bunnies

New Rabbits

No BunnyEars

Heh Bunny

Rolf Bunny

Wow Bunny

Bunny of RS

I got Rabbit

I got Bunny

Got Cracker

Got Pumpkin

Got Santahat

Got Disk

Got Easter

Here Bunny

Made Bunny

Made Toilet

Made My Egg

No Lending

Does anyone know the criteria Jagex used for deleting old display names? It seems the name I wanted was not recently taken as a display name, but is still some old account that has been left by someone to gather dust.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Im in for Ambler!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Danqazmlp is still the only name my char will ever have.

I said that too... until I noticed that "Rocked" was available

Exactly what I said, also. But then I climbed out of my little hole and started searching for a name I like. And of course, seek and you shall find!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Win!

I got The Very Odd :thumbsup:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Win! I got Slayer Jesse, with is the name i really wanted. it was taken before :D

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

After waiting all these years I got the name: Legion

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.