Portal 2 anounced

Nadril

I was just thinking that "Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can" would be something that Cave Johnson would make up for his company. Hell, the entire Still Alive song could have been writen by Cave.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking that "Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can" would be something that Cave Johnson would make up for his company. Hell, the entire Still Alive song could have been writen by Cave.

Cave Johnson = Johnathan Coulton?

Oh dear. Look at how the first letters of each part of their names are in reverse. Johnathan Coulton had to orchestrate the events of the Portal games. Dammit.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Didn't wanted to see this tread until I bought Portal 2 and finish it... I finnaly did :P.

Pretty awesome game as I was expecting, loved the history and the new details given... LOVED IT ALL.

Now I have to play Co-op.

• 3 weeks later...

So. Now that psn has been back for a while.

Anyone that haven't played co-op yet that would like to help me get Professor Portal trophy on ps3?

If you're having trouble with that trophy, here's what I did.

I played games with random people until I found one who had to do the calibration course. Once the game started, I added him on Steam and left. Then (after waiting for him to accept me), I invited him to a new game and bingo.

In other words: you have to be friends before the game starts.

It might take a while though, since people are still people.

priest_wiz.png

Figured all you Nyan cat losvers would enjoy this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yay! Finally got Portal 2, and I have to say it is worth the wait :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Downloading portal 1 now, portal 2 after I've played through 1.

What really got me buying these is that I want to see my mum play. I reckon she likes puzzle games.