What did you dream about last night?

brandon1023

I keep getting woken up early (7-8am, early for me) so I keep going back to sleep for an hour or so and remembering parts of my dreams. This morning was something about running from the law and hiding in cars and stealing them...something...something. I might post if I get a better one I can actually remember.

rosssigfinal.jpg

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually had a dream last night. :blink:

I was hanging out with some girls I used to go to school with. How I went from dreaming to awake was weird, one moment I was dreaming, the next I am wide awake.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I had a dream last night too..

My friend (16) revealed to me that she had a child. And that she had given birth to it 1 month and 30 days (what the hell?) earlier.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Don't remember.

I foresee this topic being a lot of people posting long-winded replies of the "epic" dream they had last night only for no one to actually read it.

I had another House MD dream last night o_O This time House figured out a teenager was pregnant when her mom didn't know.. now that's quite a medical mystery..

:P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Don't remember.

I foresee this topic being a lot of people posting long-winded replies of the "epic" dream they had last night only for no one to actually read it.

Yup, I guess thats why many are stick to one-liner recalls of their dreams.

Had a dream that I was getting jiggy with someone on the elevator but people kept getting on so it was frustrating.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Don't remember.

I actually like to read this kinda thing tbh. :unsure:

I also haven't dreamt for a while, but normally when I do it's something pretty messed up, and somehow involves murder or something/someone trying to get/kill me.

Also, has anybody ever had a dream where you know you're dreaming, but you can't seem to wake yourself up? I've had this and it's like I am controlling myself in my dream with my thoughts but I just can't seem to wake myself.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Yes skully, thats completely normal. Saw it on Natgeo the other day and its something like your brain is activated but the part to your muscles isnt yet

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Yes skully, thats completely normal. Saw it on Natgeo the other day and its something like your brain is activated but the part to your muscles isnt yet

Ah, well nobody I ever mentioned it to irl said so. I thought I was a freak for it. :lol:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Also, has anybody ever had a dream where you know you're dreaming, but you can't seem to wake yourself up? I've had this and it's like I am controlling myself in my dream with my thoughts but I just can't seem to wake myself.

Back when I was a kid I used to have many nightmares, but one day I manage to wake up in the middle of the nightmare. Of course, that was really liberating because I thought no dream could scare me anymore.

Some days later I was having another nightmare, and I tried to wake up as usual, but I couldn't. It dawned on me that the nightmare wasn't a dream, and I was completely sure it was real. It was one of the most terrifying moments I've ever had. :shock:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I remember I was on a band trip with our marching band. There was a really good friend of mine on the trip with me and I finally asked her out. She said yes and we had so much fun were we went (I believe it was Washington D.C. for a parade or something) Woke up we I started to kiss her on her forehead...hell mabey she will date me in real life when I ask her.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Guest Mrmegakirby

I was in highschool, where for some reason I only had one class. And it was really weird, no particular topic. Then I remember finding about $1000 in bills and loose change, going skiing, breaking my leg, and continue to ski while doing insane tricks.

That's the gist, anyways.

I dreamt I was looking for something, but I wasn't sure what I was looking for.

I think it was a charm or something small, but I kept having this nagging feeling of "I must find it!"

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Back when I was a kid I used to have many nightmares, but one day I manage to wake up in the middle of the nightmare. Of course, that was really liberating because I thought no dream could scare me anymore.

Some days later I was having another nightmare, and I tried to wake up as usual, but I couldn't. It dawned on me that the nightmare wasn't a dream, and I was completely sure it was real. It was one of the most terrifying moments I've ever had. :shock:

Yeah, I remember having nightmares when I was younger and been able to wake myself from them, not that I had them very often.

But the single, most frightening dream I've ever had was when I was about 16. I dreamt that I was at a park which was just down the hill from where my famliy used to live. I was down there at night messing around, then out of nowhere a UFO appear, and I just froze in shock and was paralyzed by the most intense feeling. Then some kind of alien started to walk out of the UFO, and I screamed out loud. I woke up fully screaming, bolt upright. I was shaking for the next 15 minutes...

I've never, ever had a nightmare like that before, it was actually so crazy, I still can't get over how scared I was, and that I actually woke up screaming. :oops:

rosssigfinal.jpg

The thought of aliens creeps me out so much, so I don't blame you. Jeepers.. freaking out a little bit right now thinking about aliens.

I dreamt I was going to die soon, along with my sister. Dunno why.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Last night I had this weird dream, it's hard to remember though. Let's see what I do remember.

The first thing I remember was standing across the street from my brother and some of his friends, who were standing around his car. My brother beckoned me over and told me to "get in the green door." I looked at his car, and every door had a different colored sticker on it. I got in the back right seat, the one that had a green sticker on it.

We drove a little while and came to this building. We go inside, and see four doors, again, each had a different colored sticker on it. I go in the green one again. Everyone else goes into different doors with different stickers.

I walk into this movie theater type room, with elevating chairs and a screen in the front. I sit down in the middle of the room, completely alone. The next couple minutes are hard to explain. I remember this big creature comes out and starts performing a show. I don't remember what it looked like. I think it started out some kind of blocky thing, and turned into floating sand. Anyway, after it was done performing (don't know exactly what he was doing) I left through one of the exits in the room. I walk outside and suddenly I'm in Egypt, walking out of one of the Pyramids.

It was very, very strange.

EDIT: Thinking back, I've had a lot of strange dreams. Here's another one.

[hide=Dream Numbah 2]

This was when I was younger, probably around ten or eleven years old.

It was in my yard during summertime. There was some small person that just wouldn't leave me the [bleep] alone so I killed it with scissors. Then it came back from the dead in a different form and continued to annoy me, so I killed it again. I then realized I would have to kill it about 30 more times for it to die, each one in a different form. When it came down to its last "life" I felt so excited that I'd finally finished getting rid of this thing. I held up my scissors above my head, ready to strike when this little [bleep] reappeared in its last form. When it did appear, I dropped my scissors and fell to my knees, dramatically screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" because there was just no way, no matter how annoying it was, that I could stab a little four-year-old girl with scissors.

I've had a lot of dreams like that. My brain is [bleep]ed up.

[/hide]

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Have you guys ever had the same dream twice?

I know its odd but this has had happened to me many times before.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Last night, I dreamed that I was this Dam Engineer, and I designed a dam that had holes in it so that water would gush out like rapids so I could go kayaking down it (fail logic). I started to kayak down the largest dam that I ever built and the water current was too powerful, so I ended up dying in the end. I remember thinking "This is a really good idea!" until I started to face-plant off of my kayak into the strong rapids, then I thought "Oh [cabbage]. I'm dead." Interesting, no?

Anyway, I have had several dreams recently, but I can't remember most of them that well. I do remember one because it was sensationally vivid (;)), but I think it would be too inappropriate to disclose in full detail. Let's just say that a lady friend of my father's (who doesn't exist in real life) decided to buy me a present for my 18th birthday, which happened to be a gift card to a business that was orientated like a spa, but it was a legal brothel (massage and [bleep]). I ended up getting this really gorgeous woman (who had her hair dyed blue for some reason), but after the business was over and done with, I was charged $2222 (which is a random fact that I remember for some reason) despite the gift voucher. I was angry and ended up suing the "Spa and [bleep]" business.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Since I've done mushrooms last weekend I've been having dreams every night...lol

One night, I had a dream that my dad was printing counterfeit money and I didn't know. Then he died and I found out afterwards, and I ended up taking over and doing it myself.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool