What did you dream about last night?

brandon1023

Two nights ago I was in India with my mom and we wound up in prison. The prison was a large tower in the middle of the desert. All the prisoners were held in the same room at the top of the tower and there was one barred window. Someone could escape as long as one person stayed behind to aid in the escape (so one would escape and one would not). There were 2 other people in the prison with us and to figure out who would stay and who would escape, we played a weird poker-like betting game. Whoever ended up with more money would win. My mom played first against some other guy and won. I played second and it was a REALLY REALLY intense game. Then it was also really intense when I was counting my money, but I ended up winning. So my mom and I escaped, but just escaping wasn't enough. The prison was in the middle of the desert so unless you made it to the coast fast, you were dead anyway. So we ran across the desert, across this random field where this guy started shooting at us and we were dodging bullets. Then we made it to the coast and we were safe :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a weird sex-related dream.

I can't really recall it much, but a bit of it's clear as day. Sure, she can see everything about a guy... but can she see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Had a weird dream last night, i've either had it before or it's based on a film or a game i've watched or played but can't remember.

Basically me and two old friends from school are out in the country, walking in the hills. For some reason we're all armed to the teeth with assault rifles and stuff and as we walk along these 3 guys dressed in different coloured suits with guns come up to us, telling us not to shoot as they need our help. They said they're Russian and they need us to help them stop some jewel carrying train to avert a war between Russia and Europe (lol).

We walk with the men along the base of a hill and gunshots ring out, we all dive behind a wall and see tanks and infantry pouring over opposite ends of the hill, shooting at each other. We all run off and jump in this train. It's all like wood panelled and there are loads of "exhibits", kind of like a museum, on either side of the carriage. We all walk down until we come to a door that says "Jewel Carriage" (Im pretty sure i lol'd at this point in my dream) and one of the Russians picks the lock and we go in. As we step forward i hear the russian guy whisper kill them now to the other guy and i run in front, yelling traitor and shoot the place up. We take their guns, one of my friends puts on one of the russian suits and we run off with the jewels.

Best dream i've had in a while.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I dreamt that we had our own jet in the driveway (WTF) and we were getting buckled up ready to take a ride in it. Then, all of a sudden, a criminal jumps in the pilot's seat and begins to fly the plane. The family and I all made a decision to jump out the plane door with parachutes. So, I jump out and fall a long ways. And I pull the cord to unleash the parachute. I float to the ground, and the main characters from South Park (another WTF) are there. Kyle begins to tell me that Russia has released criminals to steal american jets in order to "test fire" their nuclear missles.

Then I woke up. And when I woke up, I said, "What....the.....[bleep]....was that?"

I dreamed that I everyone won one of those all expense tickets to go see Jagex in Cambridge. The only problem was that everyone, including non runescapers, won a trip. I was sent a limo to drive to the airport too and that's all that I remember :o.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

You guys ever had a dream about something that happens like a month later? I've had plenty and it's kinda creepy.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Tonight I had another dream where my friends and I were being chased by a serial killer, and I end up dying first because of their idiocies.

This time, we were running through the woods and we found a shack. We ran upstairs but the person in front of me closed the upstairs door on my fingers and I fell down the stairs and the serial killer killed me.

k9cpqg.jpg

I dreamed that we were living in these subterranean housing complexes (built like bunkers), and the large doors that led outside were open. We were woken up by the sounds coming from the military base. They announced a "nuclear warfare exercise" and said that they were practicing with a "simulated Magnitude-31 nuke". I looked outside, and there were soldiers scattered across a large battlefield (literally our backyard) that was covered in mud (like the fields from World War I). The soldiers were fanning out and slowly retreating back from the area of the "blast" site and were pretending that they could see the blast and were calling out different platoons to fall back. I remember staring at them with a sort of grin going across my face and a hand resting on my hip while thinking "I'm proud of our armed forces. Those boys will fight, and they'll win!"

Before they sounded the alarms around our region (which were the wavering, nuclear kind), the General said "When I sound the alarm, this will be declared a Running Zone. I expect you all to run like hell while keeping on task. You hear?" Then the soldiers shouted "Sir, yes, sir!"

Perhaps this was a futuristic dream? It was pretty interesting.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I remember dreaming about something for an unreleased game last night, and today when I got online the company had released information about it. :blink: third time this year something like that had happened to me. First time it happened was in January, I dreamed about some kids messing around with fireworks, three days later I saw that in a field near my house a bunch of teenagers had launched around five-hundred bottle rockets or so. Second time I forgot what exactly I dreamed, something to do with a huge yard sale, and some time after that on my way home from school, I saw this guy had a GIANT yard sale with all these odd/interesting stuff.

I hope I am not predicting the future in my dreams...

vizardsig-1.png

I remember dreaming about something for an unreleased game last night, and today when I got online the company had released information about it. :blink: third time this year something like that had happened to me. First time it happened was in January, I dreamed about some kids messing around with fireworks, three days later I saw that in a field near my house a bunch of teenagers had launched around five-hundred bottle rockets or so. Second time I forgot what exactly I dreamed, something to do with a huge yard sale, and some time after that on my way home from school, I saw this guy had a GIANT yard sale with all these odd/interesting stuff.

I hope I am not predicting the future in my dreams...

That happens to me too, except I predict the past, if that makes sense. Last year on April 20th I dreamed I shot up my school, woke up and found out it was exactly ten years after the Columbine Massacre. Another time I dreamed I was on a bus and we were dodging tornadoes that were EVERYWHERE. I Googled "[whatever the date was] tornado" and found out that fifty something years ago that day was the last day of some kind of tornado disaster.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

lol when I was a little kid I would be able to tell what was going to happen during the day by my dream the night before, but the dreams stopped :(

But last night after my first halo party in a long time, I had a dream of some gangsta kidding shooting another kid at my old high school. They ran off into the woods and I ran after them and wrestled the gun from the kid. Then I beat him over the head with it. :P if only I was so BA in real life :P

I recently read several of the Walking Dead comics and watched some [bleep]ty MTV reality show for about 10 minutes, so I had some rather strange dreams involving both zombies, and scanty clothing. :ohnoes:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a dream i was reffing a hockey game(i ref hockey) and everything was going normal until there was a huge brawl and all the ppl in the stands flooded onto the rink fighting each other. it got pretty graphic.

agent_earl.png

agent_earl.png

ANAHEIM DUCKS

I had a nightmare that somebody shot up my high school.

But then, I kept dreaming that the day just went on. I was still shocked by the shooting, but everything happened somewhat normally after that. I went home, did homework, played some Runescape. It kinda creeped me out cause I believed so much that it really happened, that I went to school shaking today.

Me and a friend (I forgot who) peeled off half of our faces... that doesn't really make sense but it was pretty interesting.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Me and a friend (I forgot who) peeled off half of our faces... that doesn't really make sense but it was pretty interesting.

Ok.....

That seems kinda psychotic but w/e.

Last dream I remember is that I was looking for something but I couldn't remember what it was. I think it was portable, as big as my hand.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Awesome dream:

Me and my girlfriend were secret agents, sent to monitor my roomate/buisness partner, who happened to be some sort of Indian or middle eastern ethnicity [i must have been under cover or something]. He wanted to build a giant complex of buildings in East Russia, and the government was worried that it was some sort of military establishment. After exlpaing to him that all of the oil was in Siberia, and all of the people of Russia lived in the east portion, he seemed disheartened. My employer advises me to kill him, but befor eI get the chance he brings in a friend of his own. Turns out he wanted to build some sort of hotel empire, but was pretty pissed when he saw me with a gun pointed at him. He thought I was after his secret plan to monopolize the hotel industry, so he shouted to his friend to attack me. I beat down his friend, and he fled the building. I reported to my employer that he got away...

then I woke up.

There was some less than appropriate things in there too, but they didn't really have to do with the whole secret agent thing, so I left them out :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was in a local restaurant and I was kneeling on the floor. There was a guy standing over me with a gun pressed just above my ear. It was sort of odd since I was seeing the event in third person but also knew that I was the one kneeling. It kind of felt like I was both in the body and a spectator at the same time. There were two other kids on the ground near me. I didn't recognize either of them or the person that I thought I was. I said something like "please don't shoot me." The guy crouched a bit and looked over his shoulder. He turns back and whispers something into my ear that I can't remember. Then the dream zoomed in on the gun. It went into slow motion and followed the path of the bullet through my head. The view went back to the third person, and I saw the person slump to the floor. Going back felt strange though, like the part of me that felt like it was in the body had disappeared. The dream cut off there and went to a newspaper. The headline was "Boy, 11, shot at [restaurant]."

Then I woke up.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

You guys wake up at the proper endings. I never had that luck. For starters and my favourate dream I ever had, I was chasing this girl I really liked across the "school" in those Hollywood-cliché fashions but I never got to her. Damn alarm clock!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've had some pretty [bleep]ed up dreams. After about a year (Complete guess) I've started dreaming (I'm sure that's not the right wording...) again... I think... or something >.> Uh... I can't really explain it. There are a lot of flashing lights and [cabbage] (I can't say what the colors were) and like these crazy noises and [cabbage]. LIke... I was sonic or something and I was going through a tube. Knuckles passed me and I was on the tube. Uh... I can't explain it at all ;_; Why am I the only one who has weird dreams <.<?