Sodnammoc

Starting:

1111154888alotus.png

Ending:

620036548lopetus.png

Good fight BK.

Ex-leader of Northern Gods ~ ~ High council of Northern Gods

Ex-leader of Clan Europe ~ ~ Retired of Clan Europe

RuneScape since 2002. Part of clan world since 2004. The first clan; Clan Jaguar (meow).

Never trust anyone.

nice topic

Thx <3:

Ex-leader of Northern Gods ~ ~ High council of Northern Gods

Ex-leader of Clan Europe ~ ~ Retired of Clan Europe

RuneScape since 2002. Part of clan world since 2004. The first clan; Clan Jaguar (meow).

Never trust anyone.

GF NG, you got a little lead right from the off and we actually managed to bring it back to within 1 person at like 45 v 46 but then your tanking just got you an easy win in the end, we haven't fought with 50 people for a long while so it was an experience and in the end while NG had a lot of people left we were pretty proud of ourselves.

Cheers for the fight and nice pull BK, we know what to work on further and where we can improve from here so it was a positive experience :thumbsup:

Do you want to love me?

you were all way too good for us, we tried to make it close but you KO'd soo many of us xD. For us the fact that we managed to pull 52 to this was really impressive for us, so we were very proud. Good luck in next round :)

|| Proud Member of Blacknights ||

160ztk3.jpg

I just want to say I'm very proud of BK for pulling 52 people. That was an achievement of it's own. Thank you NG for giving us a good fight, it was flame-free and we didn't do that bad. Like Steeny said we almost brought it back at 45 vs 46 but then lost it. Haven't really fought with 50 people for some time now, 40+ has been our best. Today showed though that although we still have a lot of room for improving we're on our way up. Good job everyone :thumbup:

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

Good job NG, you guys are currently my favourites to a win a couple of the TICT categories. Best of luck in future rounds. :)

Good fight BK, NG is quite a clan to be up against. Congrats on your pull of 52. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.