If you can bring one P2P skill to F2P

Guthorm

Simple question here, if you can bring one member skill to free to play(or fully unlock a skill such as strength), which one would you choose? Having that skill unlock all the equipment/abilites that skill has to offer, but if you choose this it will have its consequences. For example if you choose to unlock attack which means everyone can use whips and godswords, then those weapon's price is going to shot up so much which can be both a good or bad thing for others. We shall pretend nobody is going to complain about this as that would be impossible. So what would you choose?

Personally I would pick magic, AOE damage+freeze is too good.

Edit: I posted this in clan discussion because I am wondering what would you choose in what way to affect clan warring, I could care less about other aspects such as skilling in f2p.

Edit2:This is very interesting indeed, see most of us here choosed agility which you have to admit is not something that interesting. You get to run longer boohoo, but I think most of us here are reluctant to choose something else because we are afraid of changing the way we war...why is that? Do you believe the way we war right now in either pkri or cwa is perfect and ANY extra influence could upset the delicate balance? Or are you guys just cannot think of anything? Defense would be interesting as the tanks will be wearing barrows which makes rune scimmy looks like a joke, then perhaps lower opt cwa wars such as maybe 20-20 will allow blasters for a change don't you think? Just consider the question again with the possibilites it has to offer and see if you can come up with anything else.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

None, it would ruin clanning even more o.o

idk how tho

Just for fun, for example if you fully unlock range, then people can equip arma and use chins, if you unlock summoning then people can use steel titans, if you unlock crafting the people can use fury etc etc.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Aww come on, obviously introducing anything would upset the balance but whats wrong with added flavors?

11-1.jpg[

Not really see how much this has to do with clanning, but I guess Defence fully unlocked would be my first choice.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Slayer.

Btw, wrong forum? clan discussion?

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Not really, sure this will fit general too but I am interested to see what clanners have in mind. Most of us will be concerned with the warring aspect of things while general will probably think of how this will benefit more in terms of skilling and money making. Clan combat will be more interesting, I had this in mind when agility was first removed but never really posted it until now. Basically how will this change your clan warring?

11-1.jpg[

No combat skills as it would mess up F2P's way of fighting/warring. But Hunter ofc for a skill. Simply because i make money off hunter (1m-3m avg an hour) and i don't see how it would mess up anything to do with F2P if it happens, my opinion.

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Certainly Agility. Before the update it was a trend for f2p clanners to get their agility up whenever they are p2p.
This was the only reason I bought membership.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Certainly Agility. Before the update it was a trend for f2p clanners to get their agility up whenever they are p2p.
This was the only reason I bought membership.

I remember getting one month of members to train agil, at the end of the month they changed how agil worked, i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

6590ew.jpg

Agility

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~