If you can bring one P2P skill to F2P

Guthorm

This is very interesting indeed, see most of us here choosed agility which you have to admit is not something that interesting. You get to run longer boohoo, but I think most of us here are reluctant to choose something else because we are afraid of changing the way we war...why is that? Do you believe the way we war right now in either pkri or cwa is perfect and ANY extra influence could upset the delicate balance? Or are you guys just cannot think of anything? Defense would be interesting as the tanks will be wearing barrows which makes rune scimmy looks like a joke, then perhaps lower opt cwa wars such as maybe 20-20 will allow blasters for a change don't you think? Just consider the question again with the possibilites it has to offer and see if you can come up with anything else.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Certainly Agility. Before the update it was a trend for f2p clanners to get their agility up whenever they are p2p.
This was the only reason I bought membership.

I remember getting one month of members to train agil, at the end of the month they changed how agil worked, i was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lmao.

For clans i'd say agility and maybe summoning for extra food + other features.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

This is very interesting indeed, see most of us here choosed agility which you have to admit is not something that interesting. You get to run longer boohoo, but I think most of us here are reluctant to choose something else because we are afraid of changing the way we war...why is that? Do you believe the way we war right now in either pkri or cwa is perfect and ANY extra influence could upset the delicate balance? Or are you guys just cannot think of anything? Defense would be interesting as the tanks will be wearing barrows which makes rune scimmy looks like a joke, then perhaps lower opt cwa wars such as maybe 20-20 will allow blasters for a change don't you think? Just consider the question again with the possibilites it has to offer and see if you can come up with anything else.

Attack - If you have whips or gs etc tanking on pizzas is a joke, tanking in general would be a joke.

Str - not sure what benefit you get here?

Def - tanking would be long and boring imo

Prayer - new prayers? kinda be easy to tank.

Mage - ancients would be boring and you have to realize these people f2p clan for a reason

Range - would be way to over powered in f2p

Overall it's just rather dumb to update one of those stats to f2p as it would over power one thing and make things really lame imo. If you dislike how f2p warring is I suggest some p2p clan, as theres some intresting tactics in p2p warring and it can be enjoyable change of warring.

EDIT: At andy, why would you DD knowing that ancients is on?

6590ew.jpg

Never did I say that I find f2p warring boring, I think one of the greatest thing about is that you can only deal so much damage and wars tend to play out longer which I do like. I am just a bit curious as to why did most people immediately suggest agility. New prayer would not do that much since the best you could is reflect melee, it actually lowers your defense as with old prayer you can use steel skin/mystic/eagle to increase your protection, with curses, is just the deflect prayers. But the offense can be increase quite a bit, soul split can be used by say blasters as they hit very accurately and tend to get sniped alot, it save their food, flicking zerker to save potions, flick leeches to max the effect while try to lower the prayer cost. There are just so much possibilites. With prayer you get access to prayer equipment which may replace the traditional tanking staff, I am just saying think a bit more.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

fletching.

you can make meele weapons and also magic runes why not bring up fletching just for f2p arrows (up to addy)

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.

Well if your gonna pick defence and stuff for the extra features, then sharks + brews to balance or tanking would be boring.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

erm magic 20 people barraging 20 people dd'ing fight over in 10-20 seconds

Of course, people would no longer be dd'ing to avoid this scenario.

As for me, I would say Agility, like most others have.

solaceeblack.png

Never did I say that I find f2p warring boring, I think one of the greatest thing about is that you can only deal so much damage and wars tend to play out longer which I do like. I am just a bit curious as to why did most people immediately suggest agility. New prayer would not do that much since the best you could is reflect melee, it actually lowers your defense as with old prayer you can use steel skin/mystic/eagle to increase your protection, with curses, is just the deflect prayers. But the offense can be increase quite a bit, soul split can be used by say blasters as they hit very accurately and tend to get sniped alot, it save their food, flicking zerker to save potions, flick leeches to max the effect while try to lower the prayer cost. There are just so much possibilites. With prayer you get access to prayer equipment which may replace the traditional tanking staff, I am just saying think a bit more.

since when do curses lower your defence? last time i checked leech boosts defence by 10% and turmoil does 15% + 15% of enemys level.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

since when do curses lower your defence? last time i checked leech boosts defence by 10% and turmoil does 15% + 15% of enemys level.

Deflect and protect are similar so I will disregard that, leech defense boost your defense by 10% and it goes up gradually, steel skin boost you by 15%. Turmoil only gives the 15% extra if you are hitting someone which you probably will not do when tanking, piety gives you 25% under any circumstances. So yes, if you wish to unlock prayer and decide to use curses for tanking, you actually lose some defense bonus from using regular ones.

11-1.jpg[

Deflect and protect are similar so I will disregard that, leech defense boost your defense by 10% and it goes up gradually, steel skin boost you by 15%. Turmoil only gives the 15% extra if you are hitting someone which you probably will not do when tanking, piety gives you 25% under any circumstances. So yes, if you wish to unlock prayer and decide to use curses for tanking, you actually lose some defense bonus from using regular ones.

Don't forget the fact you can have the leech prayers going while you are tanking, so inevitably you are lowering your opponents stats whilst tanking, meaning mage/range/meele will be drained so they will do less damage on you and snipers will be able to do more damage :P Oh and curses drain slower than normal prayers.

Also there is Leech special attack which you would have to think about, how would that prayer be used? I doubt Jagex would let F2P have any special attacks. So that prayer would be sort of useless for F2P's.

Don't forget the fact that curses drain slower than normal prayers :thumbup:

Negligible :thumbup: , and you can flick steel skin to the same effect but with leech defense you are losing out on 5%.

11-1.jpg[

Don't forget the fact that curses drain slower than normal prayers :thumbup:

Negligible :thumbup: , and you can flick steel skin to the same effect but with leech defense you are losing out on 5%.

Oh yes, people will just be flicking steel skin while they are tanking, that seems realistic. Who needs to be eating food when you can be flicking prayers?

Don't forget it's not all about tanking, prayers have other uses.

I know that, by flicking I should have said turn it off if you manage to outtank them, only happen in smaller op wars though. Also what you said is exactly right, there are other things to consider, you would lose out some tiny defense but to what other gains? What other skill would you choose after considering the possibilites?

11-1.jpg[

I know that, by flicking I should have said turn it off if you manage to outtank them, only happen in smaller op wars though. Also what you said is exactly right, there are other things to consider, you would lose out some tiny defense but to what other gains? What other skill would you choose after considering the possibilites?

Slayer, it's a skill all F2P's should be happy with, they would have a wide variety of new monsters to kill, which is better than the dull choice they have atm.

I don't think there is another skill i would find more enjoyable in F2P than Slayer.

Also makes training combat in F2P just that little bit less boring :P

Sleep now