Dope.

deathdrow

I'm fairly certain that OffTopic knows my opinions on drinking/drugs.

If not:

bottom line: They are the devil. [and no that doens't have any sort of religious backing behind it, I'm just very very very anti-substance]

All of them?

Damn near. I'm even against certain perscription drugs. So I guess I qualify as one of those annoying people to Blindbaker XD. I just think they're all horrible for you, and shouldn't be used. And for the love of god, don't counter that argument with "pot has medicinal purposes" because, yes, it does. Unfortuantly, it also has so many drawbacks, that you're still doing more harm than anything else. And as for recreational users: You really can't find anything better to do than light up and trip balls? pathetic.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not:

bottom line: They are the devil. [and no that doens't have any sort of religious backing behind it, I'm just very very very anti-substance]

All of them?

Damn near. I'm even against certain perscription drugs. So I guess I qualify as one of those annoying people to Blindbaker XD. I just think they're all horrible for you, and shouldn't be used. And for the love of god, don't counter that argument with "pot has medicinal purposes" because, yes, it does. Unfortuantly, it also has so many drawbacks, that you're still doing more harm than anything else. And as for recreational users: You really can't find anything better to do than light up and trip balls? pathetic.

You really can't talk until you smoke some dope yourself. I used to be completely against drugs man, but now I do drugs all the time. which is pretty bad. but still.

If not:

All of them?

You don't trip balls on pot, and it's not one of those drugs where all you do is smoke it and then just sit there looking at everything, feeling everything, and only caring about the drug. You use it to make your night out with some friends a little more fun. I don't really know how else to explain it.

And I know I'm not going to convince you no matter what I do, but there are ways to take out most of the harmful chemicals in marijuana (I think it's called a vaporizer? Not sure) and there are precautions you can take to protect from lung and throat damage (if you smoke it, that is).

And no, you're not one of those people I hate. You just disagree with the use of drugs and, as far as I know, don't go around murdering everyone who's ever even thought of the word "pot."

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I know a lot of people who have done drugs. I just don't see the big deal about it is all. Ill stick to my small amounts of vodka that I get.

Not saying that you should or should not do them cause someone says you should or not; it's just something that I won't do cause I choose not to.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My parents call WoW and such 'addictive video games' drugs because of how they can deprive people of things.

They aren't far off, but don't tell them that :P

When you play video games/watch tv/any other highly emotional activity chemicals get released by your brain, and those chemicals are what you get addicted to like any other drug. That's why people get 'addicted' to things like tv , sex, being angry etc.

I spent most of last summer high with my mates, and I have a ridiculously addictive personality. Luckily I moved back down to uni and I dont know anyone down here that does it and I do not want to get back in to doing it. This was after quite a few years with a different group of friends doing weed, I never got involved smoking with them and they respected me for it, more so because I didn't feel comfortable smoking, and didn't know how I'd react. (Un?)Luckily, I got pushed over the edge when I was on a holiday, it did make me think about the world and what was going on, but at the time I was kind of looking for excuses. It is an easy way to let things get out of control if you aren't concentrating on whats going on. While at the moment I'm not anti-drugs, I'm definately not pro-drugs, after seeing what's happened to both groups of people I cannot say I'm surprised how things have turned out.

The whole time frame on this lil bit of writing is about over 6 or 7 years, I've always known people where I used to live that if I wanted to would be able to hook me up quick, but I'm glad I never started, and glad I moved away.

While I see both advantages and disadvantages in some drugs, there are some, namely heroin and other opiates, that I don't believe help anyone.

Peace.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

*Looks at my father*

Addicted to Heroin. Died of a Heroin overdose.

*Looks at my uncle*

Used to be addicted to heroin. Got HIV and Hepatitis form sharing needles. Recently had a stroke and his liver is dying.

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

*Looks at my father*

*Looks at my uncle*

Used to be addicted to heroin. Got HIV and Hepatitis form sharing needles. Recently had a stroke and his liver is dying.

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

I bet RpgGamer would applaud that post :rolleyes: .

*Looks at my father*

*Looks at my uncle*

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

Well I just look at what it does to people and go: Why do I want to be like that?

Seriously. Stupid.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

*Looks at my father*

*Looks at my uncle*

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

Well I just look at what it does to people and go: Why do I want to be like that?

Seriously. Stupid.

I wasn't accusing you for anything :), no need to justify yourself infront of us/me.

my favorite holiday is 420

just kidding i don't celebrate it

i really like weed though

i want to try mushrooms

zannies are pretty cool too, once in a while.

Try not to get the wrong mushrooms. :^_^:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

my favorite holiday is 420

just kidding i don't celebrate it

i really like weed though

i want to try mushrooms

zannies are pretty cool too, once in a while.

Try not to get the wrong mushrooms. :^_^:

if they're the wrong mushrooms i'll just make a pizza :D

I am in the same boat with Iamdan(nice siggy by the way :P), not sure if it was trolling haha and frankly OP's secondary posts were pretty...

well lets just say it reminded me of Leo from That 70's Show, and no one would say he is very much all there. I would say the exact opposite actually, that he is actually all gone, as in freaking [developmentally delayed]ed.

Drugs are stupid, they do nothing but impair your judgement because they make you feel a special way. You could say it's not addicting, but dude, I get addicted to Mountain Dew if I'm not careful, I am definitely not getting into drugs. And I won't be friends with people who are overall [developmentally delayed]ed by their own choice.

So if you do drugs....We can talk but don't expect any kind of respect.

Disrespectful to a man who does drugs? You must not honor half the world then.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've been involved as a drug & youth volunteer for nearly 6 years now and the people who say "It doesn't cause me any problems" are just about the worst cases. While this sounds terrible for a worker to say, I rarely couldn't care less if people do drugs.

What bothers me is when their drug habits cause trouble for other people. If a bunch of guys want to sit in their lounge room and smoke pot or inject heroin all day, go for it, no skin off my nose. If they want to go to a nightclub, take googs, start fights and harrass people then that's not on.

In a handyman/landscaping business I own/run, I have 3 employees that are addicted to illicit drugs. It doesn't affect their work or their relationships so I have no issue with them working for me and most of my clients feel the exact same way.

Oh, I very rarely drink, don't smoke and I don't even go near caffeine. I get drug tested on average every 2 weeks between booze buses, work and doctors plus I have a heart condition. It wouldn't be very smart for me to touch anything.

SoLawny.png

*Looks at my father*

*Looks at my uncle*

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

I bet RpgGamer would applaud that post rolleyes.gif .

Now you're just mocking me. :P

I applaud his stand on drugs, not the means to that opinion.

Do none of you find it strange that people will defend the integrity of drug use if it means defending their own reputation, or that of someone they care about, but the second someone close to them dies, and drugs are to blame, they hate them? You can't hate drugs until it's too late. I don't understand why people don't just stay away from them and save themselves the trouble.

*Looks at my father*

*Looks at my uncle*

Yeah. [bleep] drugs.

I bet RpgGamer would applaud that post rolleyes.gif .

Now you're just mocking me. :P

In a friendlly manner :wink: .

I've been involved as a drug & youth volunteer for nearly 6 years now and the people who say "It doesn't cause me any problems" are just about the worst cases. While this sounds terrible for a worker to say, I rarely couldn't care less if people do drugs.

What bothers me is when their drug habits cause trouble for other people. If a bunch of guys want to sit in their lounge room and smoke pot or inject heroin all day, go for it, no skin off my nose. If they want to go to a nightclub, take googs, start fights and harrass people then that's not on.

In a handyman/landscaping business I own/run, I have 3 employees that are addicted to illicit drugs. It doesn't affect their work or their relationships so I have no issue with them working for me and most of my clients feel the exact same way.

Oh, I very rarely drink, don't smoke and I don't even go near caffeine. I get drug tested on average every 2 weeks between booze buses, work and doctors plus I have a heart condition. It wouldn't be very smart for me to touch anything.

First a track runner, your profile says a Footballer then a drug and youth volunteer AND you own a landyman/lanscaping business? You sir have diarrhea of the mouth.

Popoto.~<3

First a track runner, your profile says a Footballer then a drug and youth volunteer AND you own a landyman/lanscaping business? You sir have diarrhea of the mouth.

or maybe he has a life outside of Runescape? icon_neutral.gif

When I first started smoking weed it tripped me out hard lol. But it's totally different now since I'm used to it. Yeah I smoke weed almost everyday, and drink almost every weekend. I've done mushrooms twice, and it's definitely the most epic thing I've ever experienced. Once I start laughing, I just can't stop baconatorab6.gif

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I smoked weed for the first time yesterday. It was fun.

Aren't you only like 14?

...so young

I smoked weed for the first time yesterday. It was fun.

Aren't you only like 14?

...so young

He must of saved his lunch money for days. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, how much would a bag of weed cost?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg