Dope.

deathdrow

Guest Mrmegakirby

I don't plan on doing drugs at any time. Same thing with drinking. I can think of alot of things that you don't need to be drunk or impaired to do, and don't have a chance of screwing your life over. (Or cost alot).

Then again, I'm 13, young, and some would say naive.

(And perfectly happy for now being all 3)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't plan on doing drugs at any time. Same thing with drinking. I can think of alot of things that you don't need to be drunk or impaired to do, and don't have a chance of screwing your life over. (Or cost alot).

Then again, I'm 13, young, and some would say naive.

(And perfectly happy for now being all 3)

Well I respect ya' on the drinking part especially, I didn't start drinking until I was 18, no reason just felt like it. Only downside was I'm still not used to the taste and haven't been drunk yet, been highly Tipsy at parties but that's enough for me to have fun, Don't wanna ruin the moment by puking everywhere.

Popoto.~<3

People should be allowed to do whatever they wish to do to their bodies.

I agree, but only if it doesn't affect others in a negative way.

So I don't see how you could use that as a valid argument in this case.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

www.documentarywire.com/the-business-behind-getting-high

It will open your eyes.

i watched this start to end. thank you for showing it to me. I recommend everyone to watch it, or if you are too lazy, watch 1:27:33 until 1:30:14 (under 3 minutes).

wow

I smoked weed for the first time yesterday. It was fun.

Aren't you only like 14?

...so young

Clearly you've never been near my neighborhood.

He must of saved his lunch money for days.

<_<

Because it takes days, maybe even weeks to come up with a whole ten dollars!

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Aren't you only like 14?

...so young

He must of saved his lunch money for days. :mrgreen:

Seriously though, how much would a bag of weed cost?

'Bout $8-12 a g depending on what you're getting and how many people had it before it got to you.

Drugs are bad kids. Srsly.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Marijuana lowers sex drive, and may cause impotence.

I hope I just ruined pot for all of you.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Don't smoke it up when you wanna get laid then.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Aren't you only like 14?

...so young

dude rpggamer, Weed is harmless, sure it gives you the munchies and it "kills brain cells" but what doesn't? you need to stop being such a miserable [bleep] and smoke a bowl before you continue on your 'POT IS THE DEVIL' crusade its seriously annoying.

also, IM BACK :D

Unless your RSN is "imalil[bleep]er", please keep the title appropriate.

Thank you.

First a track runner, your profile says a Footballer then a drug and youth volunteer AND you own a landyman/lanscaping business? You sir have diarrhea of the mouth.

You are a moron. I will not call you sir, because that's a sign of respect and you clearly don't deserve any. The reason you start [cabbage] like this is because you feel it's an easy target. If I'm lying, I can't prove it. If I'm telling the truth, I can't prove it without getting myself in trouble as you should know if you read the papers.

If at the age of 19 you can't comprehend how somebody can possibly work full time, while doing volunteer work, studying part time and own/run a business that requires a total of 5 hours work a week then you are going to struggle in life. I pity you.

SoLawny.png

I can't say I've tried weed, I've been around people smoking it quite a lot, I actually quite like the smell, but I hate normal cigarrette smoke. So I've never actually tried it, not really sure why, I just really haven't felt the need to but it's not like I'm against it. Though I have seen it mess people up, I have a friend who is now a complete pot head, he's been going downhill for the past few years. He is naturally very intelligent, but this year has dropped out of Uni after he stopped turning up to classes to drink and smoke pot all day instead of going to class.

I'm not sure about RPG's stance on drinking though, I guess that is partly to do with the "drinking culture" we have over here.

rosssigfinal.jpg

That video was interesting, definitely worth the watch. They raise a great point about the money involved.

"In 1998 the total cost of drug abuse in America was estimated at $143.4 billion" Most of this being marijuana. The video mentioned 4/5 of the drug budget in canada is spent on marijuana.

You have law enforcement with police, judges, lawyers, prosecutors, swat teams etc

You have prisons, anti drug marketing and witness protection. You have the rehabilitation programs, logging companies and oil companies. There's the pharmaceutical companies who don't want a cheap natural remedy for things like alzheimers, cancer, pulmonary disease and 200 other illnesses.

Then there are the powerful people in crime groups who want the prices of pot to stay high.

There would be plenty more that I can't think of right now.

A huuuge amount of money is being made by people in power thanks to criminalization, then you have all these of issues about schooling standards going down to create generations of idiots who can't think for themselves. We don't stand a chance.

First a track runner, your profile says a Footballer then a drug and youth volunteer AND you own a landyman/lanscaping business? You [Not-Worthy-To-Be-Called-Sir] have diarrhea of the mouth.

You are a moron. I will not call you sir, because that's a sign of respect and you clearly don't deserve any. The reason you start [cabbage] like this is because you feel it's an easy target. If I'm lying, I can't prove it. If I'm telling the truth, I can't prove it without getting myself in trouble as you should know if you read the papers.

If at the age of 19 you can't comprehend how somebody can possibly work full time, while doing volunteer work, studying part time and own/run a business that requires a total of 5 hours work a week then you are going to struggle in life. I pity you.

I'm not going to bother sinking to your level with insulting intellect (because clearly you've excelled as a troll in that with your poor assumptions on my life style), but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks it a bit odd for a 20 year old to be living this life at a young age, 30 maybe.

Popoto.~<3

Everyone here who is anti-drugs has never done it. Or a couple of times and had bad experiences. You don't do drugs because they're cool, you do drugs because it's fun.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

First a track runner, your profile says a Footballer then a drug and youth volunteer AND you own a landyman/lanscaping business? You sir have diarrhea of the mouth.

Just ignore him.

I'm not sure about RPG's stance on drinking though, I guess that is partly to do with the "drinking culture" we have over here.

For the record I am fairly-anti alcohol too. But I don't really care about the people who legally do it as long as they're not dumb about it (drinking & driving, picking fights). But it urkes me to no end when people under 21 drink.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

No, you are the moron. As the famous saying goes around here "No pic. No proof."

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

For the record I am fairly-anti alcohol too. But I don't really care about the people who legally do it as long as they're not dumb about it (drinking & driving, picking fights). But it urkes me to no end when people under 21 drink.

What about if it's just a casual drink with your father? It's the only time I drink as I am under 18 (legal drinking age here.)

Don't tell anyone, but lowered sex drive is actualy a turn-on (atleast for me)...

Hey! Where's that shh emoticon?! The one with the smiley putting his finger on his mouth?

Don't tell anyone, but lowered sex drive is actualy a turn-on (atleast for me)...

Hey! Where's that shh emoticon?! The one with the smiley putting his finger on his mouth?

:-$