2000 years

rs690.png

[hide=WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT GEAR YOU IMMENSE NOOB]this is all lamped, my account hasn't moved in five years

1000total.png

irresistible[/hide]

bank

[hide]bank11032010.png

nothing in the last two tabs has been bought (i like slayer and barrows)

i bought the bgs, but the rest of the stuff in there is mostly self-obtained - been doing it for a couple of years now, it's fun.

[/hide]

thanks, and have fun this weekend

Erm contradiction much?

You say ur account has moved in 5 years and thus has noob gear on.

But then you ur bank CLEARLY shows substantial amounts of items that were not in-game 5 years ago, many of which are untradable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nice bank, nice concept, nice milestone and nice humour. I rarely rate, but this is a 10/10. Grats and good luck on future goals!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

we should post thoughs pictures, side by side for all the noobs screaming change is bad, maybe add a pic from classic along with it. The graphic changes are epic. Nice stats and nice bank 10/10

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Nice bank, nice concept, nice milestone and nice humour. I rarely rate, but this is a 10/10. Grats and good luck on future goals!

thank you very much. nice stats!

we should post thoughs pictures, side by side for all the noobs screaming change is bad, maybe add a pic from classic along with it. The graphic changes are epic. Nice stats and nice bank 10/10

I agree and disagree; there's a lot i miss from the "old game". I don't think mort'ton is in classic anyway, and my classic char would probably die trying to get there :(

thanks for the rate!

i c wut u did thar, and I like it. :thumbup: Very well done, and I'm digging the herblore level.

And Paw_Claw, you seriously need to take a chill pill and at least ATTEMPT to develop a sense of humor.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Awesome, old school pics take me back and I really like how you took the effort of putting on the same armor, standing in the same spot and all :D 10/10 on the level, good job :)

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

Awesome, old school pics take me back and I really like how you took the effort of putting on the same armor, standing in the same spot and all :D 10/10 on the level, good job :)

Yeah this (:

Congrats aswel on a great acheivement!

Jamje.png

null and void

i c wut u did thar, and I like it. :thumbup: Very well done, and I'm digging the herblore level.

And Paw_Claw, you seriously need to take a chill pill and at least ATTEMPT to develop a sense of humor.

thank you, i can't say i'm enjoying overloads much but it's all good!

Yeah this (:

Congrats aswel on a great acheivement!

thank you, i actually almost died getting the gloves again, i just ran in with my pickaxe but it turns out that queen still hits hard after all these years :oops:

Erm contradiction much?

But then you ur bank CLEARLY shows substantial amounts of items that were not in-game 5 years ago, many of which are untradable.

Are you really that stupid? lol

On topic: Graz man.

99 Fishing/Cooking - Both Achieved in Rs1

99 Attack, Defense, Strength, Range, Hitpoints, Fletching

Erm contradiction much?

TROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.

Very bad first post for me, I suppose.

At a glance is was really wondering what someone with 92 slayer was doing in newb armor. 10/10 for humor.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Erm contradiction much?

^ To everyone that has quoted the above.. ^

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke. :roll:

Anyways congratz on 2000 total and props for the clever idea.

2czeqeh.jpg

I love what you did there. ;) Congrats on 2000 Total! Who knows, maybe some day, you'll even get 3000. :D

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

we should post thoughs pictures

Thoughs pictures? Honestly? I really hope english isnt your first language.

nothing is wrong with my grammar besides the fact that a comma is in the wrong place...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Congrats on also getting 2k level! (shameless add for my post).

I tihnk I ran into you in Canafis recently, and you were quite annoyed/suprised I said hyt :P

yeah, lol just surprised i'm not used to being hyt'd outside of w99

9/10 It was going to be 8 but i gave ya +1 for humor. Nice job brah.

thanks