Toad

100 coins for the jade statuette.

200 coins for the topaz statuette.

300 coins for the sapphire statuette.

500 coins for the ruby statuette.

1000 coins for the diamond statuette.

You missed the emerald one

thats 400gp

Total 2,500 can't redo even when ya gave em all in.

Oh and for mask hunters diff monsters drop each bit.

First 2 rooms for part 1

Next two for part 2

Following 3 (ends at bats) for part 3

Then part 4 is in the last 3 rooms before the "boss"

Part 5 is the boos.

Part 5 seems to be 100% drop when u first kill to get diamond statutette.

Others seem fairly common but only from a random monster. Eg for part 3 i killed load of bats got nout, did 1 crawling torso got it first drop etc.

I ran back through and didn't see the emerald I must have got it but double clicked on xenia :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I hate whining, but apart from a weekend of bonus exp its been low on "play me" factor.

The Temple at Senntisten, Blood Runs Deep and Nomad's Requiem were all back to back large must complete quests for most of the population. Be it there and then or a must do it soon kinda thing.

Honestly I've played maybe 15 hours in the last month and 4 of those were on the last weekend.

Well I suppose we have A Fairy Tale Part III and Elemental Workshop III coming soon. With a new skill too.

Sit back and see.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Lousy Quest and Reward. What i do like is Jagex acknowledging the three classes: Ranger/Archer, Wizard and Warrior. The Warrior in this quest is the biggest disgrace by the way.

The Quest NPCS and and surroundings are just wasteful space.

I ran back through and didn't see the emerald I must have got it but double clicked on xenia :P

Emerald would be hard to miss. Its right in the middle of the skoblin room, right before you go into skele mages where ruby is in the middle.

I missed sapphire and Jade on my first run through

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The reward is good for f2pers, bad for p2pers....... But still..... that mask has attack bonus' equal to the fire cape :(

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well seeing this is aimed towards players who *just* make their first steps in rs (literally) i have to say it seems to be a good and well balanced update. It's nothing ground breaking or innovative though, its just your average hack and slash dungeon but i see the merits of it for the earliest of players.

The mask is a nice reward for a lvl 20-odd player and they learn the combat triangle along the way (lets just hope people will pay attention to that though ;)).

About the 300qp reward; im undecided as of yet. I guess it looks kinda neat but with what does it fit, as of now it's just a stand alone item which i won't be wearing sadly. It wouldn't be too outrages if it had better stats than helm of neitiznot (seeing that's a quest reward as well), but instead it's stat-less. I'll keep it for the time being...

Lord_Beloved.png

Well seeing this is aimed towards players who *just* make there forst steps in rs (literally) i have to say it seems to be a good and well balanced update. It's nothing ground breaking or innovative though, its just your average hack and slash dungeon but i see the merits of it for the earliest of players.

The mask is a nice reward for a lvl 20-odd player and they learn the combat triangle along the way (lets just hope people will pay attention to that though ;)).

About the 300qp reward; im undecided as of yet. I guess it looks kinda neat but with what does it fit, as of now it's just a stand alone item which i won't be wearing sadly. It wouldn't be too outrages if it had better stats than helm of neitiznot (seeing that's a quest reward as well), but instead it's stat-less. I'll keep it for the time being...

True, cool place for beginning players.

A 300 QP reward with no stats and no bonus... Maybe it holds some hidden use.

Dissapointing to say the least. I wouldnt mind so much if the helmet didnt look like it was specifically designed to go with the quest cape, or at least given some decent stats to make it something to work for. I never expected something with stats tbh, but I just don't ever see myself wearing a decorative helmet.

I think people are being really harsh on the quest. It was short, easy, light, and fun. I expected the mask to be terrible since it takes about 10 minutes to acquire and can be won by the newest of players. This would make a fine tutorial combat quest.

I was a bit disappointed that the 300 QP reward is this hat. It looks good in inventory but bad on my head, and doesn't appear to do anything. I'm hoping I missed something and there are some residual boosts I don't know about.

stormveritas.png

Dissapointing to say the least. I wouldnt mind so much if the helmet didnt look like it was specifically designed to go with the quest cape, or at least given some decent stats to make it something to work for. I never expected something with stats tbh, but I just don't ever see myself wearing a decorative helmet.

Particularly not when the head is EASILY the most heavily-laden slot available for items of pure prestige.

stormveritas.png

Particularly not when the head is EASILY the most heavily-laden slot available for items of pure prestige.

Considering some the the equipment you basically get given along the way to 300 qp

helm of neitz?

soulwars cape?

etc.

Wuld thought we culda been given a decent-ish helm. Or a helm with a specific use eg badish stats but uber prayer bonus

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Lumbridge catacombs and a helmet for people with 300qp sounds really epic. Lol@update

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

This quest is probably quite a good updates for newbies and it might help get new players involved in the game and therefore increase numbers. However, this "reward" for 300 QP................... :rolleyes:

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Actually, I have a theory! I'd bet the new helmet has some devastating, slayer-maskish bonuses while doing future quests.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it has some hidden bonuses. It seems strange that there is just nothing to it at the moment.

That's why I'm reserving judgment for now.

If a couple months from now, there are no new surprises on this helmet, then this 300 QP reward is an absolute disgrace. Given the bonuses from other high-level achivements (like the diary rewards, which all have awful stats), I sort of think there's more than meets the eye.

stormveritas.png

That's why I'm reserving judgment for now.

If a couple months from now, there are no new surprises on this helmet, then this 300 QP reward is an absolute disgrace. Given the bonuses from other high-level achivements (like the diary rewards, which all have awful stats), I sort of think there's more than meets the eye.

I think they're just preparing for a larger update.

Next week is the anniversary of both the new castle & the strange power. If something HUGE comes out people will forget about this update and jagex will have basically gotten off scott free.